Pizza leftover cold or reheated?

Pizza leftover cold or reheated?

reheated
cold a shit

Cold is better, reheated tastes bad even in the oven.

Reheated in a pan, fucking godly.

Warm on the outside and cold in the middle.

How do you reheat

Cold pizza
Reheat crust
Dip in ragu sauce

I use a crock pot. It gets it warm without cooking it

Yes please

Definitely reheated in the oven until crispy

thin crust cold

pan type reheated so you get that crispy fuckin god tier crusty

Depends on the brand

Whenever I make fresh pizza, I put it in the fridge and only eat it when it's cold.

Fight me

Trying my next two slices like this.....not too shabby, definitely a little crisp

cold pizza is the most overrated food ever i think

Cold is the only answer.

For breakfast or otherwise?

this

>pizza leftovers

Might as well put it in the fucking trash.

my nigga

Man, I dunno. I love the texture of cold pizza, but the sauce generally becomes miserable to get through, hence why Little Caesars is fucking great when cold. Reheating can either be excellent and add a nice crisp to the pizza without compromising its taste, or turn the cheese into 99% plastic and make the whole thing taste really weird with an incomprehensible texture.

I gotta say though, the other day I got a Domino's with a BBQ sauce base, bacon, and hot sauce, got through half of it, and let it cool down to room temperature- that, I would say, was the best option.

This

microwave it after if the cheese isn't all that melted

cold

I usually put it in at 400 until crispy. It often tastes better this way than the day before and beats cold/microwaved pizza.

Wholeheartedly understand, the fridge changes the pizza too much, room temperature hardens it a bit but still has most of the original texture

I think little caesars is fantastic reheated in the oven and crispy, especially with added cheddar or something

Reheated with chef John's method.

>eating cold pizza
Fatties itt will eat it either way
Gotta maintain that 300+lb body amirite?

It depends...if it is just a pepperoni slice, then I like it cold. A meat lovers or a Supreme, it very has to be warmed up in the oven.

The cheese turning to plastic is what happened to me last time I reheated a deep deep dish. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Room temperature after sitting out from the night before.

Depends on how greasey the pizza is.

If it super greasey i eat it cold. I think i absorb much fat if the grease is cold.
If its not greasey i still eat it cold becuase Im lazy and inpatient

If it's some good ol' 'go 'p 'sh 'za then cold

Everything else that's actual pizza and not a meme I reheat or just eat it at room temperature because odds are i forgot it outside anyway

Reheated pizza is almost better than freshly baked pizza.

I use my George Foreman grill. 5 minutes. I'm lucky if the cheese doesn't stick to the top plate though.

Alternatively I'll use a dry saucepan on a hob. Pop a couple of slices in there, cover and heat on low for a few minutes then take off the heat for a couple more.

Reheated, but only to Lukewarm to soften it

nice quads

left out, but only in winter and your house is around 50 or so

Left over pizza?

Cold is fine, reheated is fine. Depending on the pizza I might just do something as crazy and heretical as microwaving that fucker.

Reheated. Cold pizza tends to have that cold cracked cheese top which just looks bad to me.

Honestly microwaving is fine as long as you let it sit a sec since it makes the bread so damn tough yet sorta chewy. Just put a damp napkin on top to cook it better.

I might just like the tough chewy bread from time to time. Now I want pizza-jerky to be a thing.

reheated in the microwave

microwaved to soften, in mine that would be 35-45 seconds and then popped into the toaster over on broil for a minute or two.

i'm not a robot

Looks fucking nasty.

Cold for breakfast
Reheated with a pan any other time

thats because its doner meat, even the turks and arabs that sell it wont eat it

Eat a slice cold while heating up rest in oven

in the trash
>leftovers
>2016

fucking savages

Best to worst:

1. Reheated in oven
2. Reheated on pan
3. Cold
4. Kept constantly warm under heat lamp
9001. Reheated in microwave

'Ork 'Za or 'Go 'Za?

>start getting into cooking as a pastime
>figure I'll check out Veeky Forums for inspiration and pointers
>expect in-depth technical cooking discussion and showing off of skills
>come to Veeky Forums for the first time and this is what I fucking see, on the front page

I should really stop expecting Veeky Forums's specific interest boards to be any good.

Veeky Forums is easily one of the most autistic boards.

It's even more autistic than /v/.

It's so disappointing. I love the idea of a community of anons in each trade or hobby to discuss and share ideas, with Veeky Forums's lack of rules or standards, but it almost always goes to shit, and no one wants to really talk about anything technical.

However, this and /v/ aren't near being the most autistic boards. The worst one is easily fucking Veeky Forums. Fuck Veeky Forums.

And surprisingly, I found one of the best communities to be /k/. Sure, they have their memes and they'll shit on you if you like things they don't, but they have more on-topic technical discussion than most any other interest board.

Sort of the same story here. I came here expecting recipes and sophisticated discussion, but instead there's threads about ketchup and steak sauce, like excellent cooking is comprised of buying a bottle at the store and smothering your shit in it.

Disappointing, really.

I know. They won't even really answer noob questions, like most of the other boards do. I originally came here for the /sqt/ to find out why my fucking eggs keep sticking to the fucking pan even though I use good hot oil... but everyone just wants to talk about whiskey, fast food, and fucking ketchup

>Veeky Forums
I considered commenting on them, but it's kind of unfair to do so when there are countless literature communities other than Veeky Forums that are just as autistic, if not worse.

What do you expect from such communities? They're pompous, pretentious pseudo-intellectuals who think they're more educated than other people.

you two should exchange email addresses, get together and cook something.

quads say eat pizza cold like a man..

>feet not flat on the ground

and they call themselves slavs...

That's true, and it's sad. You don't have to be a pretentious asshole to enjoy reading and actually notice good and bad literature, but the fucking pricks in Veeky Forums judge all literature by how much philosophy it has. You just can't enjoy a good fantasy series there, even a well-written one, unless it's full of metaphorical bullshit.

And all the other online communities that aren't like that are too far on the other end of the spectrum--they have no discerning taste at all, and they lump together kids stuff like Eragon and Harry Potter in the same category as Jordan and Tolkein. No community of readers cares about quality writing without shitting on anything that isn't full of deep philosophy.

Veeky Forums fags and philosophy is just like craft beer fags and IPA. We understand that you like it, but I hate the attitude that it's the only kind that can be good.

colder than my attitude towards this shitposting containment website

>people bashing Veeky Forums

i bet you're subhuman subvocalizers

You guys actually expected sophisticated and in-depth discussion on Veeky Forums? Really?

Why are you here after seeing how ridiculous it is?

>trips
reheat for 1 min 20 secs, i feel most reheaters dont reheat enough, so the cheese is still rubber instead of gooey and they have soft dough. Long reheat or go home.

This

Are you actually retarded?

You're just an idiot, dude

There are sci fi generals and I have seen more than several threads of unoriginal fuckwits asking about anime and video games and other stupid unrelated shit and there being entirely serious discussion and posts with all the effort put into them

The same can be applied to here, Veeky Forums, it was not that long ago we had a week old coffee thread with the most autistic set ups and the brew threads are the same

Maybe they all go to shit because people like you come and and act like an arbiter of quality posting and talk about how nothing fits their standards. I hope you only hate Veeky Forums because someone on there teared you a new asshole for print this shit there and you probably deserved it

Reheated for 5 mins in an air fryer is the only choice

Cold, straight out the fridge.

I broil mine for a few minutes until the grease starts sizzling again

Pizza consumption power rankings

1. Fresh out of the box
2. Reheated in an oven
3. Room temp

[Power Gap]

666. Cold from the fridge
66666. Reheated in microwave.

>reheated in a pan
SO MUCH THIS
goes for everything

>pizza actually being left over
>possible
U WOT M8?

Is that doner meat and no cheese or sauce?

I usually cut it in half and eat other half cold and the another heated in microwave

Hey, we can post dank memes, or we can post helpful techniques, we can't post both!

Reheat it in a toaster oven.

cold in the morning
warm at lunch

Cold

Cold for me
Cold pizza for breakfast = greatest breakfast

One reheated between two cold.

>that girl who threw away the leftover pizza because it wasn't refrigerated overnight

you want some pizza on your toppings faggot?

I enjoy pizza cold. My two tests on the quality of a pizza is if it's good warm when I order and good cold as leftovers the next day.

Depends on a variety of factors. How much is left, how lazy i'm feeling, how cold its actually gotten.

If I wake up with only a slice or two left in the box by my bed, i'm not gonna go all the way down just to heat them. They usually stay pretty room temperature anyway and are good like that.

If I have say, half a pizza left, then it is worth the effort. Lots of people seem to dislike pizza reheated in the microwave but I prefer it that way, you get that satisfyingly chewy crust.

Depends on how many slices you have left.
1 slice = Cold. Fuck it.
2-3 slices = Mix. Eat one cold, while you reheat the others.
4+ slices = Reheat. You clearly have time on your hands to sit down for a proper meal. Just wait a bit.

>2-3 slices = Mix. Eat one cold, while you reheat the others.

>amerilard guzzling down one slice as he eagerly waits for his other to warm up, drool trailing down his chin onto his shirt

>Drooling while eating cold dry food.

Sous-vide for 2 and a half hours at 170 and then finish on a smoking hot cast iron skillet.

reheated pizza just tastes like straight ass

cold
reheated cheese is fucking nasty

Cold. Usually too hungover to fucking bother heating up a 75 cent piece of cardboard.

>lost

Probably for the same reason that I am, the ease with which you can post means that answers are almost immediate.

Try going to somewhere like reddit and opening a discussion, you'll have to sift through the upvoted misinformation to find your answer and it'll only be available to you tomorrow.

Cold. Reheating is for plebs

>There are real people who actually eat reheated pizza
I can't beleive it

Reheat in oven

Good as fresh

I like that too.. it's a nice variation on consistency, best of both worlds.

why not just leave it on the counter???

>cold is better
Better than hot pizza? Are you insane??