More mayo white boi?

More mayo white boi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ubV3t9_CwDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm sorry but you seem to be mistaken, that is a bottle of Chicago deep dish pizza you have there

yes please, my fries were getting dry

I don't know how this stereotype started. Barring the japanese who have an unhealthy obsession with the stuff, latinos are the mayo whores

I dont like that brand but I have my own mayo
thanks for the offer.

I'm black (but I love white women) btw so I can translate the replies for you if you need me to.
#BlackBrothasCare

Thanks jamal, that's why i always hire you for the bull sessions!

No, nigger, I'm not Dutch...

Yes thanks I love the mayo it's great on all my mothers dishes from chicken salad to tuna salad to potato salad to macaroni salad to pear salad

does anyone like black women?

Black lesbians seem to, but the probably can't get anyone else.

Back to food...

>ifunny
Worse than 9gag.

you enjoy that prison cell, friendo

The fact that this image is unconvincingly formatted like a snapchat upsets me.

Thinks niggers don't eat mayonnaise by the gallon....

>that mexican dish where they grill corn and smother it with mayonaise, ranch and parmesan

Americans only knowing about the world through memes is how

>ranch
The fuck are you on about?

this shit
you buy it from a cart

Mo hawt sauce, nigga? smash dat liek button X100

I don't understand how someone can dislike mayo, unless they have a problem with the vinegar/lemon added to it. It's just a pretty mild creamy spread.

My black cousin practically dips his sandwiches in mayo

>having a chicago-style cousin

In NYC mayo is very popular among black people

Mayo is popular among just about every ethnicity that was exposed to it. I don't even know why this meme exists except as some sort of self-hate white people meme.

(Nobody else is so poorly traveled that they think mayo is unique to white people.)

>thinking opinions outside of the USA count within the USA

I always get loads of mayo on my subway. All their other sauces are shit. Yes, I'm white

It's so that white people can say, 'oh you got us there, we sure do eat a lot of mayo, guess we're even about that whole slavery thing haha we good right?'

Fucking whitey boils my blood sometimes

superior mayo checking in

youtube.com/watch?v=ubV3t9_CwDc