I've got 3 small burger patties and 2 hotdog buns

I've got 3 small burger patties and 2 hotdog buns.

What's the best way to cut the patties so that each bun gets 1.5 patty?

I mean fitting 3 round patties into 2 oblong buns. How would you cut them so you could eat it like you would a normal hotdog?

just roll them up into a hotdog shape

this is the dumbest motherfucking thread currently on Veeky Forums

kek this, and I've only been here 30 seconds

just fucking mix the meat together and divide it in 2. Jesus christ. Don't forget to season if you want.

Cut each patty in half, then tessellate them.
So you'll have two on each end with the flat side going into the bun, then one in the middle with the round end going into the bun. That should give you equal coverage.

pull the hotdog buns in half
cut them horizontally so you have a bunch of mini hamburger buns
from there divide the burgers up so that they both fit on the buns and that you have an equal stack on each bun

Holy shit this one wins.

But they're already cooked.

you could always barter for hotdogs

What do you mean by 'season'?

You don't actually have to eat a hamburger patty with bread.

How?

I don't understand.

>hamburger
It's a vegetarian sausage slice. Processed meat is bad for your health.

Why not open the buns up enough to be like hamburger buns?

then you only have 2 hamburger buns stupid

Cut each bun in thirds
Cut each patty in half
Now you have 6 mini burgers

I'm genuinely not sure if this thread is a joke.

when i was at work one day, some lad ordered a hamburger, but we were out of round buns
we only had hotdog bun shaped buns left, so i used all my creativity and cut the burgers in half, that would be my first option in your case
the second option would be to just use the burger the way it is on the bun, so you have some parts sticking out
a third option would be to shred the cooked burgers, so you get lots of small pieces of meat, you could fit that on the bun

I just made this yesterday, re-shape them into a turd shape.

cut the burgers in half and put three halfs on each doggun. is the easiest way, easier than all this other geometric nonsense.

all of teh patties in half, numb nuts

What third world country do you live in that doesn't have high quality ground beef that can be cooked medium?

just because it can doesn't mean it should

>frozen premade patties
>high quality ground beef

Please be a troll

Make an inverse burger with the bread sandwiched inbetween the meat.

Pretty much any chef disagrees with you including the one you posted but you're entitled to your opinion.
I'm not OP, didn't use premade patties, I had fresh ground beef.

>I don't know what inverse means

You clearly don't.

I am sorry for your lots.

Then have a double and a single?

you have good taste

That actually looks fucking tasty

What type of cheese did u use on the hotburger?

yellow cheese + white cheese

>americans

White cheese as in, manchego cheese?
Seasoning?

It's the white cheese from walmart + the yellow cheese, seasoning is butter and salt.

The anons replying to you are not me. I used colby jack and a little manchego, was all I had.

Cut the burgers into thin hot dog bun shapes
Discard the extra bits of burger by giving them to kids, pets, homeless people (in that order of preference)
Cut hot dog excess length to match burger cross section
Discard excess buns

Consider why you got into this situation user. It could most likely have been avoided with better choices

smash em together and roll them into sausages

In every show that I have seen with gordon ramsay ordering a burger he orders it medium rare.

>I don't know what colby jack is

Hey op I know it's been a while now but I can put a hotdog in your bun if you really need one.

That shit is RAW you should feel bad about your american-tier cooking skills.

>raw

Enjoy your food poisoning

Ahhh love me some sketti w/catsup. Tasty and not that hard to make if you know what you're doing.

Triggered? Made it extra MOIST just for you guys, straight from pan to bun so I didn't lose any juices.

Not really, it's not me eating that piece of raw shit tbqhwy fampai

>Juices

That's called raw blood and it's a good source of iron and vitamin a. Good for you bro.

HEY MOM LOOK I POSTED IT AGAIN

It's actually not blood
You got upset enough to reply didn't you?

open the bun normally...but wider.....fold it in half so that one end of the bun meets the other end

Whatever man enjoy your krabby patty, you seem pretty insecure about it though.

I'm insecure because I eat raw beef burgerdogs, and I eat raw beef burderdogs because I'm insecure.

your brain clearly isn't functioning properly, most likely due to lack of protein. go out and buy some meat, cook it, eat it, then you should be able to solve simple problems unassisted. if you're mind is still struggling, the solution is more meat

>actually being a vegetarian

Cut them in half and layer them.

Since you said they're already cooked the meal is fucked anyway

How the fuck is this Veeky Forums related?

It's because of the maths.

In that case, every Veeky Forums thread would belong in Veeky Forums because there's always some form of measurement involved.

Chop them up into cubes and fill the buns evenly.

So is processed vegetables.

Put one patty on each bun.
Get the remaining patty, cut in half, put each half in 2 buns

America

No sir, processed vegetable is perfectly safe. What's next? You're going to tell me that processed salt, processed sugar, processed milk are all bad for your health too?

All food is processed you dumb cunt.

Sir please calm down.

>All food is processed
But this is incorrect.