Who else here /eatwhatever/?

who else here /eatwhatever/?

im 5'11'' and 165 pounds. i am a little chubby but no matter how much i eat i never gain weight. but i also dont lose weight if i eat healthy/less. I would like to lose some weight but i think the only way is to stop eating which is hard or exercise which is out of the question

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/
liamrosen.com/fitness.html
exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same. When I was 18-20 I tried to keep a strict diet. People cared alot more about if you had a six pack or not at that time. Now Im 25 and I dont really care much.

Everyone has a "natural" weight they will maintain unless they go out of their way to change it.

abstain from fat.

ive talked to some grills too and they said the look "is in" now, but i think they would change their mind if the saw it for real

ill try

>Excuses made by fat ppl
As a biology student, I have to intervene here.
That's just wrong. Just calculate your caloric TDEE based on your activity level, age, height and weight and eat at a slight deficit for some weeks. Count the calories you eat and don't lie to yourself.

Links:
scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

liamrosen.com/fitness.html

exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html

that's hard. it's easier to eliminate certain high fat foods, like cheese, than doing all that.

Quit being so fucking autistic

I'm actually not sure if you're trolling.
What should happen if you eliminate high fat foods, like cheese? Normally, if not eatung at a deficit, one would start to substitute the high fat foods with different kinds of food.
It doesn't really matter too much if you're eating 3000 kcal high in fat, carbohydrates or protein.
Think of your body as a multi-fuel engine. 10 joule of energy A or B or C is still 10 joule.
How your body metabolizes different molecules is pretty much negligible.

No.

>Eating less is hard
>exercise is out of the question

you are literally never going to make it. get some discipline or end your life.

Well this is a cooking board right? Just cook for yourself so you know what you're eating - meat, fish, eggs, legumes, vegetables and fresh fruit is all good. Avoid sugar and processed food. Basically eat real food not bullshit that comes in a package with encouraging worlds written on it.

How old are you?

Because I was like this until I hit my mid-late twenties, then it started to catch up.

Explain to me how my coworker can eat a mountain of chicken wings and still look slim, when I eat salads 2 times a week with only a little ranch dressing and I still keep adding weight?

>salads 2 times a week
>with ranch
Do you think you're actually doing anything?

I've come to the sad realization that the 0.0025% Jew in my blood manifests itself as a refusal to throw away food. This results in eating a lot of dishes that are not very healthy because I have leftover ingredients from the healthy meals that I needed to use.

>2 times a week
you fucking dumbass, "eating healthy" isn't eating something reasonable every once in a while, it's having a healthy diet all the time and then letting yourself have a few treats every once in a while
calling two salads a week eating healthy is like calling two beers a week alcoholism

if you only buy ingredients for truly healthy dishes, then where would be no way to make unhealthy meals out of it.

UNTIL YOU ACCEPT YOUR SHIT DIET, YOU WILL NEVER OVERCOME IT

You guys are easily fooled.

if we are fooled it is only because people actually think this way.

WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH ALL THESE FUCKING POTATOES?

bake them and hand them out to hobos

buy fewer potatoes tardo

No one (sensible) is doubting the energy in/out thing. People have different appetites. Three years ago I lost a bunch of weight by counting caloriesc and have maintained it by being hungry a lot of the time and eating very clean. Some people just don't get hungry as often and don't need to make an effort to stay small.

i only want to lose like 15 pounds, plus i was just trying to make a relatable post about being retarded. why is everyone fighting?!?!

im 18

Veeky Forums, thattaway, dudebro.

This is about how to make the food and how to make it well, not about how to eat the food or why you should(nt) eat it.

You like the food? You eat the food? Great. Have a gold star. Now fuck off.

>It doesn't really matter too much if you're eating 3000 kcal high in fat, carbohydrates or protein.
yes it does.
>How your body metabolizes different molecules is pretty much negligible.
totally wrong

Explain?

>yes it does

Not when the goal is weight gain/loss. Literally the only thing that matters for loosing weight is that your calorie intake is less than calorie burn. That's it. 100%. You could lose weight eating exclusively Twinkies.

Now it's not HEALTHY to eat exclusively Twinkies, and it's going to cause all kinds of secondary issues, but you signed up for the weight loss train not the holistic healthy Veeky Forums train.

>exercise which is out of the question
big mistake bro. i run 65 miles per week. i gorge myself all day on delicious foods.

> i run 65 miles per week
That's pretty dumb. You are destroying your body. I haven't run in almost a decade and I'm in good shape, I just eat less. I walk and bike, but running is too hard on the joints. Quit now and save your joints.

lol bro im a college runner. and anyways, i know plenty of people who have run their entire life (my dad included) who are still running (hes nearing 60 now). if you use proper form it wont fuck up your joints. read Born to Run

>Explain to me how my coworker can eat a mountain of chicken wings and still look slim
They probably shit and piss out the calories, that's what I did before I knew about my pancreatic issues.

Fun fact the first romans was ruled by kings who was black. Tarquinius superbus the last black king of rome was overthrown by the whiteys who ruled rome for a couple of centuries. Until sulla the great black general overthrew the whiteys and exterminated them in the social war. Now blacks was running rome again and a whitey wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by alaric and the whiteys eventually killed or sent the black romans to africa. Julius caesar was black

I've been 6'1" 145 lbs for forever. Im 25 now and finally starting to gain some weight.

worst part about it is that I'm 25 and still posting on Veeky Forums

>no matter how much i eat i never gain weight
You eat less than you realize, doofus.
Stop patting yourself on the back and just wait until you become and adult and get a metabolism of one.

Human body is literally purpose-designed for running.

Hahaha...

Wew.

me too. Don't worry. Death will come to us eventually.

fat is needed. you don't just abstain from fat unless you want to burn muscl. if he wants to lose weight PROPERLY, he simply has to exercise and burn more calories than he devours.

Losing weight isn't rocket science. If you just eat less to lose weight, your metabolism will slow down so that you don't burn as much food, then you will gain even more weight back once you drop some pounds and start to eat regularly again. Exercise is all it takes.

Track your calories and you'll realize you under/overestimate how much you actually eat. You are not a special snowflake with a unique metabolism.

I just can't get around my head how come people believe such obvious bullshit.
Stop reading woman magazines or listening to broscience.

if you're eating 3000 calories when you only need 2000, cutting out fat and staying at the same caloric intake isn't going to make you lose weight.

most people don't want to hear that they're eating too much, because eating too much makes them feel docile and happy.

Yupe
>27
>5'11''
>180lb strongman mode
I eat whatever I want anytime I want
>Pic related some steak from a week or two ago

>totally wrong
Tell me why.

hell yeah

Yeah but I exercise a lot and have a nuts metabolism so it never goes to me. I can eat a pack of cookies a day if I want to, it never gets to my gut.

Get on the street and run around OP, or lift some weights. You won't have to change your diet at all desu

maybe ill go for a run sometime and give it another shot, thanks man

OP, your problem is that you're not actually aware of what you're putting into your body. At all. You're also probably lazy as fuck.

I know why I have a gut. I drink. A lot. And eat too much bread to help settle my stomach. And because I'm on my feet all day at work I come home and sit on my ass all day instead of exercising. I may maintain a relatively consistent weight, but I sure as shit know why I'm not fit. I can own up to this because I am not a dumb asshole. I'm committing slow suicide because I don't give a fuck. You don't give a fuck either. So stop pretending that you do.

because it's impossible to have a conversation on Veeky Forums, the whole thing is a constant dick swinging contest

You're a fucking idiot.

Its very simple, you are eating more than you need and they are not.

The calories don't just magically appear as fat on you you fat fuck.

>bike
enjoy your compressed perineum

Insufficient data for a meaningful answer.

This. So much this.
Keep track of what you're eating. Once I started tracking it became so obvious that I had no fucking clue about nutrition.
I estimated my daily intake as less ~1800 kcal but it was actually around 2700 kcal.
Bread, pasta, rice, soda, etc.

If you look like pic then your hot to me bb.

drink alot of water and stay away from sugar.

well i do so thats good to hear haha

>25
>5'11"
>180lbs
>beer belly mode

Used to be able to eat/drink whatever I wanted. Metabolism went to shit when I turned 21. Low carb got me from 191 and double chin to 167 and half the beer belly, but I fell off for months and gained half of it back. Eating better again, drinking less, working out when I can. Wish me luck, user, you lucky bastard. Also, that steak looks fucking great.

If you have two beers every week there is some sort of issue there. Maybe not alcoholism but it's still something.

I lost more weight when I was younger and exercising than I am now with just eating less food... it's taking a lot longer to lose weight.

That's what low carb diets do, short term success, long term disaster

ITT

>im 18
I know the future seems distant and irrelevant still at 18, but try to improve your eating and exercise habits before the wait starts to pile on.

One day you'll notice a bit more pudge around your stomach, weight yourself, and realize you are 5-10 lbs heavier. Then you keep living how you always did and you are suddenly 20 lbs heavier and start actually being concerned about your weight.

This happens to many people.

To be honest, I don't understand how people under 18 can even be overweight, But in 5-10 years you are most likely going to be putting on weight and find it difficult to change your habits/lose it.

Running on pavement is never going to be good for your knees in the long run, doesn't matter if you go barefoot or not.

Keto can wreck your body, sure, but all I really had to do to maintain low carb was stop drinking sugary drinks, and stop eating bread, desserts and pasta. I shot for 60g-100g of carbs a day and lost 25 pounds over about 9 months and felt great.

>If you have two beers every week there is some sort of issue there. Maybe not alcoholism but it's still something.

what

what's the issue

I prettymuch eat whatever and maintain a semi healthy weight through it- Im bordering on underweight most of the time, in terms of BMI and not being able to fit into size 6 clothing. I have a massive sweet tooth but I crave fruit and gin more than anything, get full very quickly and find most fast food too greasy and boring to eat much of. Plus I suffer from anxiety and depression which makes the weight fall off... Im not reccommending taking up constant worrying as a weight loss tactic but its one positive side of being me that I look to.

I've brought this up before. Veeky Forums is more into momscience, annecdotes and gut feelings.

That's interesting. I'm the same height and weight as you and am pretty much am in the same situation. I can pretty much eat whatever and maintain the same weight.

However I do work out, although it's nothing serious. It must be a genetic trait we share. I would look exactly like your pic if I didn't work out.

100% this.

I'd say enjoy it while it lasts. I ate and drank whatever and never gained any weight. I thought I'd be thin forever. Now I'm slightly overweight and struggling a little just to stay on top of it. Never ballooned, but I would've if I hadn't made a few changes.

Cars are making everyone fat, just walk more and stop being a lazy piece of shit.

i will watch it, thanks man

you will lose weight if you eat less.
you will lose weight and look better if you eat less and exercise.
you will not lose considerable weight of you exercise and still eat like a lard-ass.

>struggling a little just to stay on top of it
cut fat out of your diet. simple as that.

that's not dad bod. ben affleck bulked up for bvs is dad bod. that nigga is just fat

>cut fat out of your diet
>no cheese
>no curry
>no mayo
>no fried anything
The struggle is no less real.

Being a gigantic pussy bitch most likely

>natural weight
I'm just arguing semantics, but that's a dumb way to put it.

if you eat 2500 calories a day, you'll become as fat as a person with a 2500 calorie TDEE.
Same for 1500 calories.

Just a common misconception calories in calories out. I've always been a fat boy became a lineman in football and there would always be these skinny guys 100-170 saying they can eat more than me. I can eat 2 medium pizzas. I laugh sure they can eat more in 1 sitting but after that they will stop eating. I can pound 3 pizzas in 3 hours order Chinese food for lunch and then eat dinner.

I lift so I gotta make my macros, but other than that, sure. I drink way to fucking much so I'll never have a six-pack or anything, but that's alright.

Got protruding pecs and a protruding belly. Don't count calories or anything.

my metabolism is shot after losing 200 pounds, gained 18 pounds after eating normally for 2 days off my diet.

>gained 18 pounds
>in 2 days

no you did not

weighed 160 after being on PSMF for 3 weeks, 2 day break and ended up at 178.

>eating normally
If you're eating like a 400 lb person, that's not "normal"

bruh even if i ate 9000kcal over 2 days that's 2 pounds of fat at most

you did not gain 18 pounds after 2 days. do you realise how much work your body would need to do to create 18 pounds of tissue within 2 days? it's not possible.

just telling you where I ended up, have a calibrated balance beam scale i use to weigh

you have to be completely nutritionally illiterate to think you gained more than like 2lbs of actual mass in those two days. where the fuck do you think the energy to do that is coming from. how do you turn a 'normal' 2 days worth of food into 18lbs of human tissue. that's like 3 large burritos. even if you are lying and you basically became fucking majin buu for 2 days your body cannot handle that much metabolic activity in that space of time. even if it could, your colon has a limit of what it can absorb. saying you gained 18lbs in two days, no matter how much you want to believe that being fat is your fucking destiny, is completely absurd.

unless i gained over 15 pounds of water weight, which is excessive even leaving ketosis

the most simple explanation is that you're full of shit, either literally or figuratively.

thats possible I guess.

My weight has fluctuated anywhere between 95-110 lbs since I was 13. Guess I got sort of lucky.

Holy shit this. People always ask me if I've thought about getting a car and I always have to explain to then that public transit doesn't waste my time because I walk more and because I have a decent phone and can afford a decent plan.

What do you mean?! You have to have 2 beers every week? Are you deluding yourself into thinking you're some kind of aficionado?

you dont know what "eating wahtever" even means
buy yourself 40+ dollars in snacks every night from a corner store and eat them , after you've had your double deluxe meal for dinner

youre just some skinny bitch with a small stomach who eats normal portions acting like what you eat is what gets you fat, no its the portions and the amount of times you eat a day. if you arent eating 5x a day and snacking at all hours, you dont know the level of fatassery being obese is like

this guy gets it
try jalapeno cheddar cheetos and never look back