Is Five Guys really the best Americans can do?

Me and the bf were curious as to rotw's favourite burger so we went down to the shopping centre to the Five Guys Burger's and Chips. He had the quintessential bacon double cheeseburger and I had the little bacon burger, we also had a small order of hot chips between us.

We were both underwhelmed to say the least at the quality of the burger. Tomatoes were mealy/floury, lettuce was fucking iceberg, and the mushrooms were overcooked (well past medium). Additionally, "15 free toppings" is small recompense when the burgers cost between nearly 5 to nearly 9 stinking quid (pic related). Not to mention that whole system slows down the ordering process to a crawl if you're not a regular and/or autist that plans the visit.

At least the chips were decent, just about as good as mum's.

Oh and the peanuts tasted like fucking wood. Five Guys is utter rubbish, avoid at all costs.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2062073/Toast-sandwich-Short-cash-Have-austerity-lunch--toast-2-slices-bread.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>OH HEY LOOK I'M A BRITBONG I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE ABOUT FOOD YET I FEEL I CAN LECTURE YANKS ON BURGERS

go eat a toast sandwich

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2062073/Toast-sandwich-Short-cash-Have-austerity-lunch--toast-2-slices-bread.html

It's fast food, of course it sucks

>Five Guys
>quality
Stupid bong.

Those are fries, it's five guy's burgers and fries. Shake shack and most sit down restaurants make a better burger.

no burgers ever gonna compare to one you just make at home. trust me I've been on the search for a great burger place and I'm beginning to realize they're all shit.

>imblying britbong

Only in America can good food not be made quickly.

lyl, if you open a store in a place where fried potato sticks are called chips then you better call them chips. In France it'd be "Cinq gars hamburger et des frites" not "Cinq gars hamburger et des fries".

Evidently, but you want something decent when you're just paying extra for the convenience.

yet ill bet your the special kind of retard that has a stroke and goes into a fake overblown accent trying to order anything vaguely french or italian sounding on a menu

five guys is shit tier chain burgers OP. There are much better burgers out there for your pretentious face. Try a chain with local produce if the quality of the produce is important to you....i'll admit, finding a decent tomato in the US is one of the more difficult things unless its home grown.

>fire guys burger's and chips
>chips
Why are Britbongs so stupid they can't even speak American properly?

Does anyone here know how to remedy testicular torsion without seeing a doctor?

>Five Guys Burger's and Chips

Five Guys in America is just another shitty fast food chain, but it sounds like you went to an even shittier bong copycat restaurant.

That said, I did try Khmer Fried Chicken when I visited Cambodia, and that was actually pretty good compared to American KFC.

So why are there fish and chips restaurants in a America can we just call them fish and fries now? Burger and fries is the fish and chips of America. I've also had steak frites in America. If an American chain with "burgers and fries" in their name opens in bong land and they serve classic American burgers and fries, then that's what they're called.

>Khmer Fried Chicken
Did they run it out of the back of a death camp?

No

But iceberg is the best burger lettuce.

9/10 would read again with ben

Bongs have this thing where they think they can dictate to the rest of the english-speaking world the "correct" way to use the language, despite the fact that this attitude shows a fundamental ignorance of how language works.

this post's b8 is maximum

>saying quid while not being British
even worse than actually being British

Not only that, but for all the shit they give us... they really are the undisputed masters of co-opting and horribly bastardizing cuisine, and then pretending like it's been a part of their culture all along.

I don't understand. You went to a fast food restaurant and plunked down 5 dollars on a burger and you're bitching that this is "the best Americans can do"?

Spend some fucking money at a real restaurant, then come bitching, you goddamn retard.

If you are talking about the branch in London, yeah it's shit

>Five guys
>5 dollars

>add bacon to your shake
WHAT

In France it's called "Five Guys Burgers and Fries" you fucking mongoloid.

No. Idiot.

>Does anyone here know how to remedy testicular torsion without seeing a doctor?

trick question: britbongs don't have testicles

I don't know about you, OP, but my 5 Guys is actually tip-top good. Everything's fantastic except for the fries