What's your weird fetish Veeky Forums?

What's your weird fetish Veeky Forums?

whats weird about that?

someone that I didn't have to pay for it

calamari and nuttela

I work at a a deli counter, I wipe my exposed penis on the stronger smelling cheeses like parmigiano-regiano. It gives me great pleasure knowing that my essence is flavouring someones risotto.

The excitement as I draw my tip across the firm surface is palpable.

someone that I had to pay for it

hot

Just in case, that's milk and bbq fried chicken.

Semen Inflation

BDSM

'go style 'za

I guess OJ in cereal is weird, but I never think twice about it.

thats not a fetish thats a way of life

Food-wise? Honey on meat, I put it on chicken, beef, and pork as many people would any sauce.

Not food-wise? Girls in diapers, there is nothing better.

>Girls in diapers, there is nothing better.

Like little girls? What the fuck son.

Do go on

I like white rice and lime hot cheetos mixed together

diapers

Vore

This has to be a girl.

Even if that's not the case, I'd still headpat this user.

Mashed potatoes with mustard.
As a kid when we went to pizza places it was dipping pizza into chocolate pudding.

Store bought boneless wings and jalapeno cheddar dip.

Sometimes I make a sandwich out it.

Used to buy frozen tendies, coat them buffalo sauce and top it with Salsa con Queso on white bread and steam it in a bag for a a while so it gets soggy as fuck before that. They don't make those types of tendies anymore, so I haven't done that since.

Take the nestea or lipton tea powder, mix it with water and some huge ice cubes, stir it more than you think you need to, and fridge it until cold
pour that tea into a cup
get some pretzels. Either regular, sticks, rods, snyder huge ones, just as long as they're salty and crispy

eat a few and take a drink. or drink, and while the pretzel is in your mouth, take a drink. i forget the order
but it's so stupid good and it doesn't make sense

Sometimes I will take a box of Kraft mac n cheese and toss the macaroni and just cook up some cheese sauce. It's really just warm cheese milk, and is very tasty.

hm sounds interesting

Honey on meat is not remotely bizarre.

Fried chicken and milk?

I dip my fries in my shakes, but thats not that wierd

I also like eating lemon pepper straight out of my hand, but i stopped doing that a while ago

>Like little girls?
Certainly not, though that's a common misconception. No, girls with boobs are ideal.

Perhaps I should have said "women" but I'd think my pic would have provided good enough example.

No, it's not, but I don't know a lot of people that use it to the degree I do.

Weight gain. I fap hard to girls eating junk food and getting fat.

This place truly is your home.

>Mashed potatoes with mustard.

Same here.

Dipping crackers in milk.

Store bought Brioche dipped in milk.
Either roll the bread slice up and soak or dunk the bread roll straight into a glass of milk.
Also eating marinade packet mixes, Mint marinade for Lamb, Chili Meat marinade

Eat the crust off bread then squish the bread into a ball. Eat.

These, pregnancy, and when a girl stuffs herself so full her stomach pushes out.

i dip carrot sticks in spicy brown or dijon mustard and go to town. i will dip pretty much anything in any kind of mustard. i love mustard

i like this too

My girlfriend does this and it's gross as fuck.

Stop.

French fries with ice cream as dipping sauce

Peanut butter and mustard

British style biscuits and gravy.
Grosses my gf out every time.

Going to try this.
My fetish is...
After serious thinking i realise i dont have a fetish. Fuck

Nothing wrong with fried chicken and gravy.

That's not British biscuits and gravy, gravy is brown in the UK, always.

This is British biscuits and gravy.

A fresh and hot goza

I like to take smoked oysters or anchovies, makes them into a paste with lemon and egg yolks (basically caesar dressing) and use that as a condiment in sandwiches. People find it disgusting, I love it.

Sexually I love uncut cocks with lots of foreskin so I can run the tip of my tongue around the head when I'm giving a blowjob and no I don't like dickcheese.

I don't think it's that weird, but my friend always look at me funny when I dunk pretzels in chocolate pudding. Niggas don't know what they're missing.

feet

This seems like the appropriate thread for this question:

What is the ideal food item to use as a dildo?

I jerk off to girls turning blue and getting round

A peeled ( and thinned ) carrot lubed up works a bit

Country grown vegetables

Persian cucumbers are a good start. You really want something soft though, dicks aren't as hard as vegetables and you could do some damage

Mayonnaise on toast.
Oxo cubes (stock) and toast.
Butter beans and mayonnaise on toast.

Maybe I just like toast.

pie on a roll with brown sauce

Mah soulmate.

Vinegar. I take shots of it sometimes. Use it as my main condiment, and one of my favofrite snacks is raw onion in vinegar.

I used to dip my burger into my shake before, grossed people out.

I like making sandwiches with fried chicken, mashed potatoes on a roll. Then while I still have a bite of the sandwich in my mouth I take a drink of chocolate milk.

>hadcuffing girl to bed and blinfolding her and feeding her different treats while ocationally kissing and rubbing her eventually escalating more and more until i perform oral sex on her and fuck her

eating crumbled Gorgonzola with my fingers

I like to take shots of apple cider vinegar. Recently learned it's really bad for your teeth :(

gives new meaning to head cheese

salty crisps(hips) dipped in strawberry yogurt

I like raw egg or undercooked egg with a lot of things. I eat tamago kake gohan a few times a month and gross out anyone else who happens to watch me eat it. It's a shame they'll never know the wonder of sukiyaki.

I just tend to like raw things in general. I fell in love with horse sashimi trying it a few times. I wish I could get it in the states.

My non-food fetish is loli. Not that uncommon, just morally objectionable.

*chips

My father-in-law does that. Apparently they served it to him in the army once decades ago when they ran out of milk that day, now he's done it like every day of his life.

My man

Why

Bread and any breakfast food item, I eat those religiously. For a food quirk I put BBQ sauce on everything. I stopped doing it because it was very pleb-y.
Anyway, im a big fan of /ss/

When I was 12 I used to take a spoonful of peanut butter, stick my tongue in the middle of it to create an indent, and then dip it in a glass of milk and just, eat it.

I still do it very rarely

Feet. Just in general. Sniffing, licking, feeling, just looking gets me hard. Chicks in sandals are the best to see walking around

Oreos and French onion dip.