Got into a confrontation at Chipotle

Got into a confrontation at Chipotle

They skimped me on meat (literally put like 2oz) I stood there and starred the guy while the next employee was asking what else I wanted on the burrito. I ignored her completely and continued to stare him while he was tending to the next customer. The girl kept saying "excuse me sir" but she didn't even exist to me.

This faggot knew I was bertstaring him hard and was getting nervous and shakey and didn't know what to do.

After he helped a few customers he could no longer help any more because the line was jammed up and my eyes were still locked on his.

Finally he muttered "ca...can I help y..you?" and while staring him directly into the eyes I pointed to the steak. He nervously grabbed the spoon and put more steak on and my eyes left his for a fraction of a second to verify it was the correct amount, then I continued to stare him while telling the other employee what else I wanted.

I never took my eyes off his while I was finishing up the burrito, paying, and getting napkins. I even walked backwards out of the store so I could continue to bertstare him. When I got into my truck I drove at a snails pace around the front windows and continued to bertstare him through the windows.

Pretty sure that faggot quit after that, never saw him again.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/ck/image/eUSEmTHS6W15pdVH8WEEoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

had a heartly kek m8, thank you.

I know this is a meme, but I just want to say people who complain about shitty fast food like Chipotle drive me nuts.

Make the fucking shit yourself at home, or quit whining about how heat-lamp garbage isn't good.

Found the fast food employee

Not for like 15 years, but yeah, it's annoying when foodies go somefuckingwhere like Burger King then cry about how the food sucks.

Why does fast food affect you so negatively? Are you like, tempted every day, driving past, and you dwell and seethe in your car about places existing that you won't go to?

Great blog. Tweeted it out to all my friends.

Newfags.

warosu.org/ck/image/eUSEmTHS6W15pdVH8WEEoQ

he got fired for giving you extra meat

In all honesty for the price I'd take taco Bell over chipolte anyday

>taco Bell

Vomit.

Wrong answer for any self respecting human being.

but chipotle is actually edible food...

Chipotle is overpriced trash. Taco Bell is correctly priced trash.

Stop lying you cuck faggot. Pic with timestamp so we can see how small you are and how un intimidating you are.
You fucking dumb loser

$7.00 for a burrito that isn't going to make me nauseous an hour later doesn't seem that overpriced to me.
isn't the beans at taco bell "just add water"?

Beans?

Oh! You think those are beans? Hahah.

>Work at chipotle
>Give out the correct amount of meat as per company guidelines
>This faggot all of a sudden gives me a glare of what I can only describe as autistic rage
>Eyes bulging, cheeks puffed up and red, his hair is even sticking up like a fucking cat
>lolwut
>Continue to serve other customers while ragetard continues to internally combust
>Faggot won't move, backs up my line
>Give him some extra meat, he seems pleased
>Doesn't realize we charged him for it
>feelsgoodman.jpg

that's what it's advertised as.

You shouldn't be paying extra money just for the added option of not feeling sick later
what if you just didn't eat fast food?

Its not good though, taco bell while trash at least has some flavor.

'go 'za is funnier than this travesty.

I don't eat it a lot, but I also work and am sometimes too hungry to make food when I get home. I don't have a lot of options for fast food here in vermont.

>not putting chipotle flavored tobasco sauce on their chipotle burrito then eating a pint of ben and jerrys after.

This was posted last month too, fag.

This, only they always know you charge them extra

>Paying $7 for norovirus and ecoli

I've never had norovirus or an E. coli infection and I eat there maybe twice a month and I know plenty of other people who eat there and don't get sick.

>It didnt happen to me
You're still supporting a sjw company that spreads misinformation and demonizes GMOs and spreads deadly diseases that people got hospitalized for.

Be lucky that the stores you visited didn't get shut down. The one I went to got shut down for weeks since it was spreading ecoli

I don't care about politics, so their sjw and unscientific shit doesn't bother me.

A lot of restaurants end up spreading E. coli since it lives naturally in the gastrontestinal tract, without it you would eventually die after not being able to obtain vitamin k. They didn't have the right systems in place at their franchises, a bad thing happened at a couple restaurants, they corrected their problem. It's not a big deal to me, it happens to plenty of places that don't serve highly processed foods like McDonald's does.

Are their burritos suppose to be cold?

man i dont even car how much they skimp off of my food 50% off for police and military discount. 5 dollar burritos fuck yeah!

>I even walked backwards out of the store so I could continue to bertstare him

Thanks for that kek, OP.