>pulled pork
>mac n cheese
>mashed potatoes
>bbq sauce
>cherry tomato on top

Would you?

Yes.
It's even 'go 'za style.

this is so rediculous and american I would defnitely have to try it.

At least say what stadium. Great American Ballpark

>TFW Braves fan
>TFW team is awful this year
>stadium food remains based

Go Braves!

it's very clearly at turner field, as the paper has the braves logo on it.

that must be at least $50

For that? I should certainly fucking hope not. I could see that going for maybe $15-20 at the most.

It's $9, one of the best priced items at Turner Field.

>best $19.00 I ever spent

Based Bens Chili Bowl

Fuck yeah nats

Ive spent many nights a the chop house eating and drinking and having fun. Maybe a dozen in the last 20 months. I think I actually watched 2 innings while there.

Camden Yards has some pretty based food if you like the local cuisine of Baltimore.

Mmmm... that Baltimore Barbeque... brings back memories.

19$ for some regurgitated diarrhea over fries?

I went to the barbecue joint at the main entrance last time I went to an Orioles game, it was pretty good. What was the name of it?

What is unique to Baltimore BBQ?

That's prices for a Finals game that's filled with Silicon Valley sandniggers. Shit's overpriced at sports events but that's not an honest sample.

>Buying the super expensive "fancy" ballpark stuff that's mostly just microwaved pulled pork by nignogs in the back

YOU BETTER BE GOING FOR A TEN MILE RUN TOMORROW BROSEPH OR YOU GONNA GET FAT

more niggers, crack and gun violence

So Baltimore barbeque is basically just roast beef, but it's been smoked instead. You serve it on a kaiser roll with hot raw onions and as much horse radish as you can stand.

Oh, man. You managed to get some Boogs? Fucking...

Top Kek

im going to an orioles game this summer and im from out of town. what are some essential eats?

Looks good, but I raise you pulled pork and brisket parfait

eurofag here.
i saw outrageous prices or need to change glasses ?
is it forbidden to come with food/meal ?

Depends on the stadium. At miller park you can bring in plastic drinking containers and food. Heard of a guy bringing in hot dogs in a thermous with buns.

varies by venue and sport. If you go to a NASCAR race, for example, you can bring ~50 beers in with you per person.

D-Bat Dog
Arizona Diamondbacks, Chase Field
What's better than a corn dog? This corn dog, which is 18 inches on a stick and served over fries. But there's more! It's stuffed with melted cheese and wrapped in six slices of bacon before being batter-fried.

$30

Our stadium has awesome food, but it's so stupidly expensive, I rarely buy any.