Let's get a "yay or nay" thread up, Veeky Forums

Let's get a "yay or nay" thread up, Veeky Forums.

>post pics of foods you strongly hate or love
>have people comment yay or nay, describing why

>pic related: i fucking hate these, the onions are always bland, tasteless, and slimy, the fried crusts are ALWAYS soggy...looks far better than they taste.

nay/10

Yay/10

Like an ice cream cone, the soup vessel is also edible from top to bottom. Ingenious.

Onions rings are awesome sucks you never had any good ones.

My nay is pasta, all of it. It all sucks nay/10.

when i was like 13, i went to disney world for the first time with my family and it was the first time i had onion rings and i loved them. i ate the first order (which they had brought me mistakenly) and then asked if i could get another, and did. i went to fart maybe an hour later and lava hot liquid doodoo leaked out of my ass and it smelled like absolute death. i had swim trunks on with no undies so leaked onto my inner thigh and down my gooch onto the bottom of my nutsack. my dad took me into the mens room and washed off my shorts while i used like an entire roll of toilet paper to clean my ass and balls and legs off. then i got sick and threw up in the stall too and i remember my dad just saying "jesus what the fuck is wrong with you". had to go back to the hotel with my uncle and my retarded cousin but whatever i played n64 and watched south park (wasnt allowed to)

>yay

For SHIT'S SAKE it's "yea", not "yay".

Yay when they're not like you described

Yay, breadbowls are my shit

*yeah

millenials pls go.

>post picture of frozen onion rings
>onion rings are bad

yeah i agree the frozen shit is awful. real ones are pretty great/better than fries

Im embarrassed now.
Does yea rhyme with pea?

>gooch
What

taint

Oh lmao

Only women have a taint.

gooch, lol

the taint is just the area between your ass and scrote
both men and women have it, although men's are obviously longer

No, it's pronounced like yay, hence your mistake

Have you ever smelt a taint?

'Taint certain.

so much education in this thread!!!!

The taint is also occasionally referred to colloquially as the "grundle", although the proper anatomical term is "perineum".

Grundle

Is that an Asian take on 'go style 'za?

I don't hate pasta (love it, actually) but I think it's criminal that restaurants charge 8-12 dollars for a plate of it. (I guess if people actually pay it, I can't fault the restaurant though.)

Green olives, man oh man I could just live on those for the rest of my life if I didn't start itching after eating 15-20 of them.

nay nigga
nay nigga
nay nigga
Nay nigga

ya'll eatin nasty shiet bruh

I love subway

Yay

it looks like a white man tried Indian food for the first time desu

Shakespeare wrote yea

Yay
Nay
Nay
Nay
Yay
Nay
Yay
Nay
Yay

shakespeare made up words because he was uneducated and wrote the smut romance novels of his time

>always bland, tasteless, and slimy
>fried crusts are ALWAYS soggy
Unless they aren't. Sounds to me like you somehow have only ever gotten shit onion rings. Where do you live?

gotta love a good pizza

Aw hell yay

>itching

>bite onion ring
>entire onion slips out of crust
>need to eat oily bread or throw away 1/10 of $10 appetizer

Another classic 'Ago Style

"Hurr Durr"
"Memes are funny"
Kill yourself asshole

Embrace the future of /ck, user.

>olvies without stone

I hate them

Woooaaah. Is this the power of 'ago style?

Eggs. I can understand why so many people love them, but I can't get over the sulfur flavor.