Maybe I'm just stupid but I've just spent about 4 hours trying to find a site that'll figure out a week of 1200 calorie...

Maybe I'm just stupid but I've just spent about 4 hours trying to find a site that'll figure out a week of 1200 calorie days and give me a shopping list for that stuff. I found that seemed good at first but (a) it forced me to sign up to a free trial trap (b) it kept doing weird things like putting a banana in syrup as my lunch. That's a dessert, not lunch. It also kept saying I should use certain things that I couldn't find in any supermarket in the UK.

How the hell do I do this? Do I just have to manually go through a supermarket's website, click on every single fucking item one-by-one, check its nutrional info, write it down, then do that for 540 years until I realise I've been dead for 500 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

groceries.asda.com/product/muesli/mornflake-medium-oatmeal-stoneground/910000963451
custommealplanner.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's a fat ugly cunt why do so many people have her saved on their hard drives fucking omega makes ffs put them in the oven ffs

There are less convoluted ways to come out, user.

Join Weight Watchers.

Alternatively, grow up, start using your brain, learn how to cook a little, and stop caring so much about planning out your week and stressing over exact numbers. Shop for fresh ingredients that you like, cook meals that sound interesting, plug them into mfp, and portion out however much you want to eat that day. If your macros aren't what you want them to be, adjust ingredients the next time you cook something.

There is nowhere that sells fresh ingredients near to me. I have to travel miles to get to a place like that, I'm not doing that every single day. Also, I have a budget of $30 a week. To travel to where I need to go each day would almost double that.

Meals don't really sound "interesting" to me. It's just bits of dead animals and plants. I just want to eat so I'm not hungry but not that much so I can lose weight.

Yup, pretty much that's how you do it

Soylent or Mealsquares
Or just eat Quest bars

I've lost 15 kg in 5 months by tracking calories. The tricks is to keep eating the same breakfast and lunches for a month or two and changing them up if you wish, but have a different dinner every night and be sure to control yourself. For my meals other than dinner i read the calories on the packet and pencil them down and add them up, leaving a decent amount of calories for the mystery dinner

MAKE BULK MEALS WITH RICE, PROTEIN AND VEG SO YOU CAN CALCULATE THE TOTAL CALORIES IN EACH DISH, AND THEN PORTION IT OUT TO EAT EVERYDAY. TUPPERWARE IS YOUR FRIEND. GODSPEED

You sound like a loser.

*closes thread tab*

Just download a calorie counting app like noom or myfitnesspal and start counting what you eat.

I just checked and 12 Quest bars is about Ā£20 off Amazon, and that's $30. So I'd be on less than 2 of them a day. A week of Soylent (or Huel as it seems to be called here) is over double my budget. MealSquares seem to be US only (and also incredibly expensive).

Well then I figure out I'm eating too much, which I already know since I've put on about 56lbs, and then what? It still comes down to changing what I eat and I'm back to square one.

Well breakfast is easy since I can just have cornflakes every day. I mean, I don't usually eat breakfast anyway. I mean, how bad would it just be to eat toast for lunch and dinner and take vitamin tablets?

>mystery dinner

Thanks for the goodwill but I think I'd rather be fat than eat rice all day every day.

Who's this? I wanna cum in her bad.

That's me. Help me out and I'll show you my cute feminine penis.

WELL MAKE SOME SANDWICHES OR PASTA BAKES TOO JUST COUNT IT ALL UP AND PUT IN TUPPERWARE

ARE YOU BY ANY CHANCE A TUPPERWARE SALESMAN?

How might I be of service, m'lady?

Chicks love it when you kys.

>toast and vitamins
Bad. Very bad
>corn flakes for breakfast
There are a fuck tonne of calories that could be spend on a more filling a nutritious breakfast such as oats and cinnamon or honey.
This is what I eat on a daily basis and I will stick to it for simplicity until I'm shredded.
Breaky:
-oats cooked with water and honey or cinnamon
-two fried eggs with ketchup, werchestershire (close enough) sauce and pepper
Lunch:
-chicken breast, brown rice and broccoli (pre-made in bulk for 7 days) with soy sauce and a bit of ketchup
Dinner:
-mystery dinner cooked by me or my dad
Post exercise:
-whey
-oats or apple
-milk
I take fish oil, vit c, vit d supps too

Good luck OP ;^)

You mean like this for the oatmeal?

groceries.asda.com/product/muesli/mornflake-medium-oatmeal-stoneground/910000963451

> waaaa have to travel miles to eat right

Part of the weight loss motherfucker. walk it you fat piece of shit and you'll burn the fat off in no time. It's what I did. I went from 295 to 160 in four months through healthy dieting and walking 12 miles every day or to get my groceries

But no, you just want all the shortcuts. Everything has to be easy and convenient because you have no fucking spine like the rest of you lard asses. Fuck I hate you fat piles of shit.

...And yes you are stupid. Losing weight is stupidly simple and when you do it you'll realize how stupid you were to not do it sooner. And if you need to read the nutrition label, then you have failed as a human fucking being. All you need is water, vegetables and chicken. Fuck variety. Variety is for fatties and until you lose your weight, you don't get variety privileges.

Yeah that will do.
I eat the unground stuff. Steel pressed and not ground. Put 60g in a pot, cover with water and cook on the stove. You'll get the water to oats ratio just right over time

>295 to 160
Woah. What was your daily calory intake?

The funny thing is, I'm overweight but I'm not much fatter than you are now, fatty. I've also only been this weight for about 2 years. I used to be about 140lbs.

Also
>variety is for fatties
>you don't get variety privileges until you lose weight
>calling others stupid

Okay thanks. Are you a Scouser by the way? Just the way you spelt Worcestershire and said brekkie.

1100-1200 a day and exercise minimum one hour after I lost the first 50. Ate nothing but raw vegetables, chicken and water the entire time. Lost another 25-30 pounds over another 6 months at a slower pace in addition.

I maintain at 130-135, you pile of lazy shit.

Scouser? Is that a sort of Brit?
Nah, i'm Australian. You were close

Yeah, from Liverpool.

I admire that dedication. Well done, my man

Well it's easy to lose weight when you're like a building made out of lard.

>carbs are bad
>brown rice is good
>brown rice is really high in carbs
Someone has to be lying.

custommealplanner.com/

brek - oats with eggs
lunch- fish with salad cottage cheese for dressing
din - chicken with frozen vegetables and potatoes/pasta or rice
snack - plain greek yogurt, baby carrots or fruit
sup - peanutbutter on toast sprinkled with cinnamon

>Maybe I'm just stupid
yup

... cat face.... boobs.... not everyone wants girls too have a body like a young twink.

I lost that in a month by not having money.
>get money to eat food
>CHEAT DAY!

she's really cute

Tomatoes are like 30kcal/ea
eat 40 of them

NO USE ANY BRAND PLASTIC CONTAINERS YOU WANT THEY'RE ALL CALLED TUPERWARE THE IMPORTANT PART IS YOU PORTION OUT THE MEALS SO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH CALORIES IN EACH ONE

FINE! USE ZiplocĀ® BRAND SEALING BAGS OR CONTAINERS.

TUPPERWARE
2 p's or you're violating the brand, bub.

This chick looks a lot like a bargirl I fucked in Bangkok.

Never seen the pic myself but I agree she is really not particularly cute/hot

Quinoa, cottage cheese, lots of vegetables, poultry. Wa la.

Oh and beans.

Welp idc i woild put my hard dick in pussy anyway.

eatthismuch.com is pretty good. they have a mobile app too. Customize calories, macros, diets, etc. and it will auto generate meal plans.