Hnng

Hnng

lel been a while since a good food cringe

I love my milksteak boiled over hard mmm

That looks fantastic to be quite frank.

what is wrong with you

god i remember this gauche motherfucker.
his autism actually bothers me a little.

its just too much, but not in an over the top funny kind of way. he's just a bitch.

the guy is many levels of dumb, the only one i want to comment on is that since the lid shot up, he thinks the pot ALSO leaped up and wasn't rocked DOWN into the stove. why would the pot leap up?

why would you make caramel when drunk?

why would you not do this with an open can?

It's like this last decade has been a fever dream.

>0/10
That sends my sides rolling every time.

Theres another thread out there where he was bitching about his co-workers lasagne anyone have the cap?

This looks pretty good to me though. Not sure why they went crazy on the thread.

You must be the same person who defends that horrendous shit every time it's posted

lmao you're a fucking dumbass

I've always made caramel with sealed condensed milk.

There is no problem if you don't let the water evaporate.

Why are you samefagging this shit, your prose grammer and straight to the point posts give it away.

it is shit cooking, it looks like boiled mince with no flavour. Do everyone a favour and fuck off this board.

0/10. Contain your autism.

it was on Veeky Forums is why. I don't see much wrong with it, but unseasoned meat is still a crime.

Literal autism

5 seconds in mspaint

is there a figurative autism that no one knows about except you?

+1

Yes. People on Veeky Forums like to call everything (figuratively) they dont like autistic. But im talking about the actual autism disorder.
Stop being so autistic.

Metaphorical autism is very real, in theory.

Ok autismo

>Both using the same theme and app
>Both files saved as .png
>Filenames both changed from "untitled" to one word names
>Both calling autism

you really arn't doing your argument any justice, infact there is more evidence that you are samefagging than if you hadn't have posted at all

>not even bothering to change his theme in between samefag shitposts
Is this some new ironic metaposting that I don't know about?

Looks like it was served and then put in the fridge where the fat congealed.

I mean it doesn't sound that horrible, and even if he was the biggest nit picker to throw a hissy fit at someone like that is a worse. If you think it's normal to punch someone that you invited over to your house, then I side with autism guy.

Don't invite people you want to fight to your house.

It's not like HE was the drunk one either. Frankly in Canada the hosts actions alone is enough to have him fired from work. any alterations on or off site in Canada is grounds for automatic firing.

Can't say apple juice boy was a fighting frat boy, just a patrician. oh, patrician means autistic, btw.

>trying this hard
Wew lad.

No, i just happen to be using the same theme as that other idiot trying to samefag.

You guys are so knowledgeable of Veeky Forums samefagging, I'm impressed. I'm still not the other poster.

I like that theme too, IMHO.

I think the lactic acid in the milk might have caused that effect, but I'm not sure.

I just prefer the darker theme because I browse at night sometimes.

You're just digging yourself into a deeper and deeper hole, kid.

Not involved in the conversation between you guys at all, just wanted to mention that I just switched my email account to that theme about 3 hours ago. Its like we're all the same fag.

Eat a dick and go find me the lasagna post.

Keep trying, lad.

>ITT: Irish Stew Fag rustles jimmies over two years after his autistic rant

>gets BTFO
>resorts to shitposting wildly

Has it really been two years? Fuck, time flies when you're overworked and often drunk.

he definitely won

Cheers

get your shit together worthless fuckin drunk
if you were my room mate i'd beat your ass first thing in the morning

>Is that egg whites or......OH MY GOD NO!

>tfw that was me

He posted like 4 of those stories, but only two seem to be saved for posterity. And fatty mcautism was also posting. Oh what a time to be alive...

all u guys are fagot fuck Donald trump

And this is why ameritards average 300 pounds

I blame The Godfather. that fat faggot, what was his name? Clemenza? I don't remember, he said "my secret, sugar" and poured some in. You already have red wine in there you don't need additional sugar

A teaspoon of sugar balances out the sourness of the tomatoes. A teaspoon. Not 2 ounces.

actually it depends on the wine. I always taste it and then judge if I add a bit of sugar

I've been looking for this for ages, god bless you

milk steak and raw jelly beans. charlie's favorite

>He doesn't like milk steak

Get
Out

I don't know the whole scenario, but cooking an omelette in a bag within hot water is a really easy way to make a bunch of different omelettes when you're off camping. It's not something I'd brag about, certainly, but it's not without its uses.

that's just funny

XD GREAT MEME FROM LE FUNNY TELEVISION KEKEKEKEK

This is weapons grade autism.

Peoples knees detected

Delicious.

Wait, do white people not sweeten their spaghetti sauce normally? Because you're supposed to.

Granted not with white table sugar, but still.

Bait weaker than your bolognese detected.

I hate this man with every fiber of my being.

a teaspoon of brown sugar is plenty to offset the acidity in the tomatoes, just cook it down ffs

I know this is bait but there are people that actually 'sweeten' their spaghetti sauce with sugar?

This is appalling, and I say this as an Italian (not an Italian-American). Just use carrots or something to take the acidity off, please.

>carrots
Fuck off with the vegan bullshit.

0/10

No u

Using sugar for spaghetti sauce is even in The Godfather, I think it's legit

I swear that's just ranch on the top