I have "food allergies"

>I have "food allergies".

No you don't, you picky little shit.

Eating peanuts causes anaphylactic shock. By your logic, my avoidance of something obviously harmful to me is nothing more than me being picky. Well fuck, guess I'll go down a jar of peanuts instead of being picky.

I have fructose malabsorption but it's the best thing ever because you can counter it by adding enough glucose to balance out the fructose. So I get to add sugar everywhere and justify it on the basis of health

reelin' 'em in

>I have a "Gluten allergy"

nice fad, retard.

>shut up user no one is allergic to shellfish
>here take a big heaping plate full of shrimp
>*user inhales steam coming off the shrimp and goes into anaphylactic shock
>check this fucker out he's faking not being able to breath so he doesn't have to eat shrimp what a faggot

And yet, someone got convicted of murder recently because someone died of a nut allergy in their restaurant, after being told there were no nuts.

Celiac disease exists, but it's rare.

Celiac is pretty bad, too. Your digestive tract can lose the ability to absorb nutrients and your teeth will fall out and shit.

>Celiac disease exists, but it's rare.
im aware. which is why i find it funny i get this around ~5 times a day where i work

Two things

Either the place is too lazy to not make the nuts (real allergy)
or
The person is too lazy to not pick out the nuts (fake allergy)
I'm allergic to strawberry, I still eat it, all it does is make my tongue puffy. I'm not allergic to lettuce, I still take it off my food if it's there.

Or you get sick and get seriously painful cramps when you eat gluten.

A friend of mine has it. Pretty much entirely brought on by working at KFC. Minor intolerance beforehand, so minor it wasn't even noticed, then sudden issues for months.

I have glucose intolerance, it's very serious.

Nigger you're fucking stupid.

Picking out nuts to someone with a serious allergy will not make it safe to eat.

i can't say enough bad things about this self hating cuckold

>allergy's

Some people really do.

My friend loves the fuck out of some pizza, but dairy wrecks his insides so he has to limit his intake to once or twice a year, and has to take pills first.

I have citrus allergies, its not the worst but it gives me itchy fucking rashes on my arms and neck, so i mostly avoid it certain fruits.

I wish the worst food allergies upon you, fucking shitlord.

children with peanut allergy is need to be protected

>friend's wife claims she's allergic to dairy and gluten
>mfw going out to eat with them

i work at McD and some people want their cheeseburger / bigmac/ whatever because they claim they´re allergic to them. of course they´re not. the guys in the kitchen will make your burger without pickles, that´s not a big deal. but their fingers will still be soaked with the brine because they handled that shit all they, probably even holding pickles the second before they make your burger without it.

on a related note: not an allergy, but i end in a world of pain when i eat capsaicin. my digestive tract will cramp so bad i´ll throw up from the pain. comes from a fucked gull bladder.

>i work at McD and some people want their cheeseburger / bigmac/ whatever without pickles
fugg

>Come on user, you should loosen up! Have a beer!

N-no thanks. I'm allergic to alcohol...

>gull bladder.
gallbladder
fuck this, i´ll go to sleep now

what does his shirt say?