Who here /braunschweiger kimchi ramyun/?

Who here /braunschweiger kimchi ramyun/?

This is a board to discuss food and cooking, you're probably looking for /a/ or some other weeaboo board

I'll bite. As a kid, I used to take lunchmeat from the fridge and add it to my instant ramen. Seemed an easy way to make it more filling.

Sometimes I'd cut up cheese cubes, and hold them under the broth until they melted or partially melted. (What do you want? I was a kid.)

These days I usually just add eggs and chili garlic sauce.

You guys haven't lived until you've added cooked ground beef to your ramen.

ah a nice fusion of cuisines wrapped up in the beauty of goza. Truly a masterpiece, bravo nolan

>'o '

Which brand? I've been in the mood for some cancerous noodles.

>I was a kid
>Still eats ramen

Hell, I have a couple cans of Chef Boyardee in the cupboard, too. I only eat this stuff occasionally, though, when I want a nostalgia hit or if I just don't give a shit and want something really quick.

>90% of posts devolve into calling each other flyovers
>yakisoba stir fry in the final round of Veeky Forums masterchef
>constant circlejerks about youtubers and hot sauces

curb your elitism. this isn't exactly a sophisticated board anymore.

'greed

nothing like some salty kid bullshit to put you right to sleep. I keep a spaghetti-o handy for if i need to sleep NOW.

These are WAY fucking better than that nonsense Mr. Noodles puts out.

Just looking at that package gives me heartburn though

Youre a son of a bitch OP

The seasoning is the same as the kind that comes in the regular package, but when you cook the one that comes in the plastic bowl like the directions say, the noodles come out with a shit texture.

>chopsticks

*tips fedora*

If you're eating ramen at a temperature cool enough to use your hands, you're doing it wrong.

He's talking about the placement of the chopsticks in the bowl, not the idea of avoiding them altogether. Sticking the chopsticks into the food as in OP's pic is considered rude because it resembles how food would be offered in a religious ceremony.

If anything, the OP pic would be the "offensive" one, but I can assure you that's not what he's even talking about.

>the OP pic would be the "offensive" one

Yes, that's what I just said. I'm glad we agree.

>>but I can assure you that's not what he's even talking about.

So you think he's suggesting avoiding chopsticks at all....while replying to a pic that includes chopsticks?

Follow the replies back; the comment about chopsticks wasn't referring to the OP. The tips fedora guy probably just thinks using chopsticks at all makes you a tryhard weeb, and eats his ramen with a fork like a savage.

What's the green shit?

Looks like really thick dill or really thin chives.

Obviously it's chive. Who puts dill in soup?

It wouldn't make much sense, sure, but this is Veeky Forums and those are some micro chives.

I used to have cup ramyun all the time back when I was younger.
My mom hated it cuz it was more expensive than regular packaged ramyun, but I had my gbp