Thoughts on sloppy joes?

Thoughts on sloppy joes?

They're good, although in most recipes the tomato sauce flavor is a bit too strong for my liking...I prefer making mine something similar to a loose burger, just overall less blatantly tomato sauce tasting even though it's in there

>classic image.jpg

>sloppy joe

Leave out the Tomato

Mix in Nacho Cheese and Jalapenos

In my personal opinion, which is also a fact, the Sloppy Joe is the king of the loose meat sandwiches

Is English your second language? Surely.. you must have meant that Philly Cheese Steak are the king of loose meat sandwiches.

I think they're too messy to be a sandwich. I usually make mine 'beans on toast' style.

Also most of the recipes and all the premade stuff is way too sweet for some reason. I just pick up taco mix instead if I'm feeling lazy.

Philly is a smoldering hole in the ground of a city and it's reject meat and mystery cheese sandwiches can suck my fat dick

Thoughts on sloppy Ja/ck/s?

>philly cheesesteak
>loose meat sandwich

why not put the slop in a bowl, and spoon a bit on toasted bread and eat it. that's what I do.

That would dirty two dishes instead of one.

Make Ground beef with diced onion, tomatos, garlic, a sloppy joe mix, cheese and baked in a pie.

You can thank me later.

they're fucking delicious

Why the fuck does he stick his tongue out like that?

It's a burger

That looks like sloppy lentils. Bread might be shit, rest looks great.

I love sloppy joes. I don't usually buy a premade sauce mix though, generally I make the sauce myself.

You are one crafty user, that sounds delicious. I'd throw in some onions too. Gonna try this sometime.

I couldn't actually find any regular sloppy joes on toast. Here's one that sort of looks a bit more like ground beef.

Slopy

How do you fuck that up.

his typing was... sloppy

Personally I don't like sloppy joes. never have, probably never will. looks good though

This thread has me thinking. I may try and make some sloppy joe stuffed buns tomorrow night.

Make Sloppy Joe meat

Make Yorkshire Puddings.

Push the top of the Yorkshire Puddings inwards and make them a bowl for the Sloppy Joe meat. Mustard optional.

So, like, American baozi?

More like American banh mi nhan thịt

ahh. those look good.

baked is good.

I like sloppy joes, but they have to be made right. None of that canned sauce garbage. You have to make the sauce yourself, and there has to be plenty of sauteed or grilled onions and peppers in the sauce, and I personally like it a little spicy, and not as sweet as most people make it.

>no texture
>tastes like ketchup
>had them as a kid as a school """"lunch"""", which were awful
>same ingredients could make a burger or a meatloaf or chili

they suck man.

'Go 'za

The sauce is the worst part. I hate "BBQ" sauce in general because it's always a heap of sugar syrup with some tomato and vinegar.

Maid Rite is the finest simplicity.

>Why the fuck does he stick his tongue out like that?

he's a sensual man

Because everything about him is just so genuinely disgusting.

Genuine is the key word there. Like, he is so unashamed of everything he does. There is no laughter, it is not a joke, it is not ironic. He is genuinely proud of himself and indulges in his hog-like demeanor and cuisine. During and after the tasting parts of his demonstrations and videos, there is no twinkle in his eye, no smile or thanks. Just the dead eyes of a hog eating its awkward-tasting slop. He does not need to thank you, you are the one that should thank him for gifting you with such a hidden gem of a recipe.

The tongue is just an extension of that hog-like persona. He uses that slimy, wet appendage to help pull/shovel all that undercooked, mayo-ridden, fried american garbage into his mouth. He probably considers this some kind of advanced foodie eating technique or something.

i know how you kids like them extra sloppy

i had a very traumatizing experience with them

Go on

Had this 4 times a month in jail.
Never again will I eat this.

*week

When I've been in jail it's been the only time I ever ate three regular meals a day, felt weird

I'd like her loose meat sandwich extra sloppy if you get my drift

Criminal scum like you should have 0 meals a day and just be lined up and shot instead, do society a favour and kill yourselves.

Agreed. I never had any sloppy joes during my stint but they seem to be more if an American dish.

Yeah, loose meat sandwiches are better than sloppy joes, I agree. Everyone makes sloppy joes too fucking sweet tasting, which is why I specified in my post, no canned sauce, no fucking sweet sauce. I don't mind a spicy sauce though.

Pls put your lips around my cock.

74012 Broken Arrow, OK

Im free any time

Are ground beef tacos essentially Tex Mex Sloppy Joes?
If you use a packet of taco seasoning and enchilada sauce to make it, would it be a Sloppy José?

>sloppy jose'
>picadillo

I've no idea what a traffic loop in London has to do with beef mince, friend-o.

I really like them. But I don't eat them that often, and my school never served them at lunch so I never got tired of them like some people might have.

I'm just going to rename all of my reaction images to image.jpg just to trigger you autists.

How do I use your address to send myself a pizza?

Oh shit
U guise got a good marching band

Whats ina loose meat sandwich like they have in Iowa?

ah yes, a 'rfect 'cago 'tyle 'za

Bretty gud. Mom made them all the time while I was growing up, they were and still are delicious.

pretty good, maybe need something. little salt n more pepper maybe? Anybody got suggestions for fenangeling sloppy joe?

A sloppy joe is a sandwich consisting of ground beef, onions, tomato sauce or ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and other seasonings, served on a hamburger bun

It's a fat person thing.

tammy is a lucky woman

Because he's a fucking retard.

jesus fuck he is one disgusting piece of shit

I tried making them several times because they should be delicious in theory, but every time I ended up being kinda disappointed and would've preferred pasta or fries with my meat sauce rather than have it in a bun. It's just a mess and a waste of good meat slop.

It should never be too saucy, it should have something like the consistency of a very very thick chili beef used for tacos

Have some 'go 'za, fatty.

My grandma used to make it, but called it "jambalaya" for some reason, even though it wasn't the same. Her recipe involved cinnamon and it was damned tasty on a nice snowflake roll. They were a staple of holiday parties.

No.7736733