Webm Thread

Let's have a webm thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8WqbnZYltsk
youtube.com/watch?v=gHyXstpe_N8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that that let's player that can't play games?

and the one who masturbated live on stream, yea

>wooow

Why is this thing filmed like the cameraman is trying to creep shot cosplayers at a con.

>non-gas stove

the true mark of a noob

When does he dump a pot of hot vegetable oil into the Contadina tomato sauce?

>not sauteing the onions and garlic first

0/10 would not consume.

Fucking DSP. I am Italian, M'KAAAAAY?

>i am italian

doesn't mean you know shit about food bro

Here's a fresh one.

sauce

youtube.com/watch?v=8WqbnZYltsk

coolk video, thanks

my penis can only get so erect

ON THE HEAT

>drowning everything in sauce

What's the fucking point? Just drink vinegar, you cunt.

only some of those things are sauced and none are drowned in it

>black man posting on Veeky Forums

shameful

Any amount of sauce is a travesty. It's a crutch.

how is it a crutch?

you're a travesty and a crutch.

that's like saying you should never eat soup because the broth is a crutch

aaaahahahaah

If you have to put any additional sauce or large amounts of seasoning onto meat then the meat is shit and so is the choice of wood.

Good smoked meat has salt and smoke. That is it.

Back to your fast food threads.

>If you have to put any additional sauce or large amounts of seasoning onto meat then the meat is shit and so is the choice of wood.

that's just a really fucking dumb thing to say. especially with vinegar, which is high in acid and used to cut richness. do you propose that the meat should be high in acidity or lack richness?

Why are you opposed to seasoning?

I can't talk to someone this willfully ignorant, sorry.

There's more butter and cream in there than egg.

absolutelydiscusting.jpg

i can sympathise with the idea that simple, good quality food can be ruined with extra stuff, but i don't see why barbecue is so holy that it can't have an extra dimension brought to it with condiments.

ikr how fucking difficult is it to saute a mirepoix first

since ja/ck/ threads aren't allowed I guess I'll just have to post here.

I wish I could make cheung fun at home, but replicating this giant rice noodle sheet steamer is a ballache.

what the unholy fuck is he doing?

recycling pepperoni

daaaaaaaaaamn

/r/ Gordan Ramsay filetting a salmon

Ruins the meat.

What I make isn't "barbecue." That has been taken over by retards who slap sauce on everything and smother shit quality meat with sugar and paprika and everything under the sun. It's the reason I am sickened by "barbecue competitions" where they may as well seriously just eat sugar and all these "barbecue" places around that do the exact same thing.

Only retards who think smoked meat can be made with something like an electric smoker or in a crock pot could like that shit. It's pathetic.

I like really soft scrambled eggs, but that's just a travesty. I mean, if that's the way you like it, fine, but I wouldn't even call that scrambled eggs at that point. You can achieve very soft eggs without mixing all that dairy into them.

adorbs

checking for sauce.

He is comparing the amount of toppings and cheese between different pizza chains

youtube.com/watch?v=gHyXstpe_N8

Anyone else get terrified the second they say that god damn ring on his finger and you know it's a jack video

You can spend well over 12 minutes making this lazy man's omelette, where a regular man's one shouldn't take more than 2!

it's really upsetting sometimes to think about how much grocery stores can get away with by just 'trimming' away the rotten and desiccated parts of a cut that's clearly past it's throw-out date. Seems like good enough reason to give pause every time this stuff goes on 'sale'.

nice b8 mate

I hate meat drenched in corn syrup as much as the next guy, but there is no reason to be this elist about cooking meat, like, holy shit tell me your opinions about irish stew next.

>youtube.com/watch?v=gHyXstpe_N8
Not as bad as I thought it would be. Those pizza chains are a gyp.

Can you make a small curd omelette in 2?

>Spreading it perpendicular to the hotdog

This thread makes me want to kill a cow.

Both to enjoy eating and out of anger.

That's literally parallel, did you flunk out of the 3rd grade?

so is that salt or sugar?

Sugar. Like, two fucking cups worth.

your parents must have paid off your 3rd grade teacher to let you pass

The angle of the scraped cheese wedge is lined up with the hot dog. Just because it's wider than the dog doesn't change the angle. That's like saying it's perpendicular to where the the hot dog bun cuts off.

your and idiot

Nah, you're still wrong. Not even that other guy. Just drop it, it's not an important internet argument to win.

Fuck you. All internet arguments must be won by me.

No it isn't. The knife shaving the cheese is perpendicular to the hotdog, the glop of cheese that comes off lands spread across the bun rather than landing parallel to the hotdog, nestled lovingly between the spread buns and ready for much less messy enjoyment.

Really, who the fuck cares. Whoever received that hotdog devoured that fucker, cheese aligned perpendicular or parallel.

fedoratip.jpg

the steam is CGI

But muh 'tisms.

I can't enjoy watching melted cheese be dispensed if it doesn't end up cradled deliciously alongside the meat tube wrapped up in a blanket of bun-y goodness. Watching it wastefully splattered across the exterior of the bun ruins any potential enjoyment from self insertion of being the person to receive that cheesey gift.

I guess it makes sense for something posted in this thread to cause disappointment, it did start with DPS adding 2 cups of fake sugar to toma-- past-- re-- some kind of sau-- food goop.

Tell me, in which way is the long side of that cheese or direction of the knife moving? Oh, parallel to the cased meat?

Width is not a measurement of direction.

I know I don't care if I spread my "cheese" perpendicular or parallel on a pair of buns.

The knife gets closer to the dog as it moves. So it is not parallel. Period.

Alright, I guess you got me there. I misused mathematical expressions and admit I was wrong.

It still sucks seeing cheese spread onto a hotdog with the widest part not landing alongside the hotdog and between the bun, but being dropped onto the exterior face of the bun, making it needlessly messy and uneven.

What's his name?

Shut the fuck up about your 'tisms. The world doesn't operate on your ticks, my special snowflake. Get used to it, twathair.

The fuck? Are you literally retarded?

Axis, width, or any other variables that you are too stupid to understand, do not determine direction. Direction is the only variable where you can compare directional relations like parallel or perpendicular. The direction of the knife's movement (along with the melted length of the cheese wedge) is on axis with the longest point of the cased hot dog, thus parallel.

Anyway, let's stop this autism getting in the way of correctness, I'm done.

>lookatthat.webm

>>durrrr
the cheese falls perpendicular to the hot dog bun you fucking retard. getting into a pandetic shit storm with what is clearly bait doesn't change the fact that you are wrong. the cheese resembles a line when it separates from the wheel and that line points in opposite directions of the dog. PERPENDICULAR

My bad bro. Here, have a square as an apology.

width is not a measurement of direction, try seeing it truly perpendicular where the 1.5 ft wheel is scraped downward and only the small fraction of it touches the dog. That is perpendicular.

Faggot.

2000x2000
thanks bro.

what a faggot. he started his whole routine before even giving a chance to even taste it.

Is that supposed to be quiche?

WHAT

An omelette. A quiche has a crust, and a frittata would be much thicker.