Chicago will defend this

>Chicago will defend this

too much chicago

>'gro 'go 'za

'at 'e 'uck 'id 'u 'ust 'king 'ay 'bout 'e, 'ou 'tle 'itch? ’ll 'ave 'u 'ow 'I 'ted 'op 'of 'y 'lass 'in 'e 'vy 'als, 'nd ’ve 'en 'olved 'n 'rous 'cret 'aids 'n 'da, 'nd 'I 'ave 'ver 'ree 'dred 'irmed 'ills. 'I 'm 'ained 'n 'la 'fare 'nd ’m 'he 'op 'per 'n 'he 're 'S 'ed 'ces. 'ou 're 'thing 'o 'e 'ut 'ust 'ther 'get. 'I 'ill 'ipe 'ou 'he 'uck 'ut 'ith 'sion 'he 'ikes 'f 'ich 'as 'ver 'en 'en 'fore 'n 'is 'arth, 'ark 'y 'king 'ords. 'ou 'ink 'ou 'an 'et 'way 'ith 'ying 'at 'it 'o 'e 'ver 'he 'net? 'ink 'gain, 'ker. 's 'e 'eak 'I 'm 'ting 'y 'cret 'work 'f 'ies 'ross 'he 'A 'nd 'our 'P 'ing 'aced 'ight 'ow 'o 'ou 'ter 'pare 'or 'he 'orm, 'got. 'he 'orm 'at 'pes 'ut 'he 'tic 'tle 'ing 'ou 'all 'our 'ife. ’re 'king 'ad, 'id. 'I 'an 'e 'where, 'time, 'nd 'I 'an 'ill 'ou 'n 'ver 'ven 'dred 'ays, 'nd 'at’s 'ust 'ith 'y 'are 'ands. 'ot 'ly 'm 'I 'ly 'ained 'n 'armed 'bat, 'ut 'I 'ave 'cess 'o 'he 're 'nal 'f 'he 'ed 'tes 'ine 'orps 'nd 'I 'ill 'se 't 'o 'ts 'ull 'ent 'o 'ipe 'our 'ble 'ss 'ff 'he 'ace 'f 'he 'nent, 'ou 'tle 'it. 'f 'ly 'ou 'ould 'ave 'own 'at 'ly 'tion 'our 'le “'ver” 'ment 'as 'bout 'o 'ring 'own 'pon 'ou, 'be 'ou 'ould 'ave 'eld 'our 'king 'gue. 'ut 'ou 'n’t, 'ou 'n’t, 'nd 'ow 'ou’re 'ying 'he 'rice, 'ou 'amn 'ot. 'I 'ill 'it 'ry 'll 'ver 'ou 'nd 'ou 'ill 'rown 'n 't. 'ou’re 'king 'ad, 'do.

I too, wish to drown in mashed tomatoes in the street.

just for the record this is happening in prime America posting times, yet Australians get flogged for being the shitposters.

>Australians get flogged for being the shitposters
It's just a meme, m80.

based mods

thats disgusting

Oh fuck off. If you grab your money and set it on fire, is still your money. You can do whatever the fuck you want with it.

destroying or defacing money is definitely illegal.

traditional Deep Dish 'go style 'za for all. Not just for the privileged few.

>he doesn't like a good authentic 'go 'za

You get my point, if you decide to buy 500$ worth of Pokemon cards is still your money to use on. But user, why don't you sent those 500$ to Africa.

it was jokes the whole time

I would agree that Reno Omokri should be shipped off for reeducation for his offensively dismissive opinions and disgusting lack of understanding of the cultural significance of La Tomatina to the Spanish.

§mh tßh ƒam

Lucky you that you were born in a place where you have the opportunity to have disposable income. Does that make you feel good? Sounds like you're trying to talk yourself out of some guilt.

give it a rest, I get enough of this white guilt shit from my fiance, when she's out tutoring those Congolese boys 4 times a week is the only respite I get.

Believe me, I don't have any guilt.

t. cuck

i'm sure this took you an hour to write

kys

>why don't you sent those 500$ to Africa.
Because Africa doesn't use its money to fix problems, it just blows it instantly, maybe has more kids, and remains shitty. It's a humanitarian black hole of aid; they need to get recolonized.

Wait until the American nigger note is released then.

it was closer to 15 minutes

quality Veeky Forumsontent

Just because Australians are the worst doesn't mean other people don't do it sometimes.

when did we start speaking welsh?

>If you grab your money and set it on fire, is still your money
uhh, I got bad news for ya