HEY FUCK YOU

you are unpardonably disgusting

peanut. shit flavor, and too strong for its own good. overpowers anything else

YOU.

There, I named a shittier nut.

CASHEWS ARE AWESOME BRO

what kind of reddit-tier reaction image.jpg is this

Cashews come from a fruit.

That's true. And the fruit is poisonous.

>And the fruit is poisonous.
Wait, what.
since when

Since paleo memeshitter soccer moms said so

SORRY, I meant to say the drupe around the seed, not the fruit.

Never mind I can't read.

Hey, fuck off, you.

what does this even mean

macadamia nuts

I hope none of you guys fall for the cashjew. They're insanely overpriced, often x3, and aren't as good to snack on. Don't even get me started on pistachios, almonds, and macadamias. The Planters Peanut is a fucking kike, don't believe his lies that you should pay $8 for a fucking 8oz jar of cashews

But Cashews are the best... get some taste, faggot.

yes, and peanuts are legumes, and walnuts and almonds and pistachios are drupes, and brazil nuts come from a huge fuckin fruit. NOTHING* IS A NUT, who gives a damn?

*hazelnuts are nuts.

easy.

walnuts.

they're so fucking gross.

get fucked cashew apologist

Peanuts you fucking cunt, now go eat a dick.

Walnuts are good for you though as well as cashews. Peanuts are terribke for you though. You fucking suck, your info is bad and you should feel bad. Gtfo the cooking board you boar.

Brazil nuts.

Fuck those things.

Cashews are fine, there's nothing wrong with them.

They are overrated, though. I swear, every time we have a mixed nut tin at work all my coworkers rifle through the whole thing with their filthy hands just trying to pick out all the cashews for themselves. Fucking savages.

These motherfuckers, on the other hand, are truly awful.

They're cheapest of the bunch where I live. How do I enjoy nuts without paying tribute to the nutkikes?

this is the worst thread I've ever seen on Veeky Forums

you must be new here :^)

Have you seen this ?

GOAT

kill urselve

i'm allergic to those bitches, so fuck them

>name a shittier nut
>peanut

>nut

NIGGA TOES

The shittiest nut is, by far, the walnut. The patrician's nut is, of course, the pistacchio. Hazelnuts are also becoming of gentlemen.

Cashews are my favorite.

>having food allergies
Sucks to be you.

>tfw you have a grove of hundreds of black walnut trees behind your house
>tfw they drop massive amounts of those green balls in the late summer/early fall
>collect the green balls by the bushel-full, cut them open and let the walnut shells dry
>They don't go bad for a really long time, so stock up on them shits for the winter
>Have barrel upon barrel of black walnuts in my garage for the winter
>tfw don't even like black walnuts but worst case scenario I stay fed in the harsh winter

My grandma always had a big basket of those, along with walnuts and hazelnuts on the kitchen table and no one ever ate them.

Fuck Nigger toes, they taste like wood

Top Tier Nuts
> Macadamia
> Almonds
> Cashews

That reminds me, has anyone ever tried to make Cashew Butter? Like Peanut butter but with Cashews?

Pecans are easily my least favorite, they taste like goddamn chalk, which is unfortunate because I have three trees on my property which produce a metric fuckton.

Pecan is one of those nuts that if they're really easy to get a hold of if you live somewhere their trees grow. They're normal flavor is nothing to write home about and if the soil or tree is bad they aren't even worth eating. Best to roast them or incorporate them into sweeter dishes.

I don't trust a man who doesn't get down with cashews.

can be decent when actually ripe, but since it's hipster food they now value quantity over quality and sell that shit nearly green and tasting like cancer

Homemade is possible, if you want store bought : justins.com

The wasabi soy sauce ones are pretty good too.

Pecan, it's the worst tasting nut ever

the one your dad dropped in your mom in that circle k bathroom

does circle k even let you bang whores in the bathroom now?

stay mad cashew fags

Bait harder

I'm sure there are lesser-known nuts that are much worse, but of the common nut varieties I'd have to say walnuts are the worst.

>Veeky Forums knows about nigger toes
THIS IS MY HOME NOW
THIS IS MY HOME NOW

dat smokey flavor

I haven't heard anyone else ever say nigger toes other than my family. I'm pleased.

Also Macadamias and nigga toes are my favorites. I cannot STAND cashews for some reason. Too soft and taste like ass to me.

You're right, OP, I really can't. Cashews are vile, the flavor makes me want to puke. The weird nose-mouth flavor is genuinely reminiscent of shit.

>cashew
>being even remotely close to the worst nut

literally kill yourself

brazil nuts

I like them all, though. You guys are weird.

I learned it from my gramgram (RIP)

Fuck you.

yeah i bet you love nuts of all types and colors

Pine nut worst nut just because they can ruin your mouth for days or even weeks

Mine. They shoot blanks.

Shit tier:
Peanuts, Brazil nuts, chestnuts

OK tier:
Walnuts, almonds, macadamia, hazelnut

Best tier:
cashew, pecan, pistachio, toasted pine nuts

God Tier:
deez nuts

The walnut, just FYI, is the healthiest nut by far, so it pays to like them or learn to enjoy them.

However, I agree that pistachios are the patrician nut. People who don't like pistachios are defective.

>The walnut, just FYI, is the healthiest nut by far,
I'm pretty sure it's almonds.

But you'd be wrong.

Whatever you say.

From the Mayo Clinic:
>Does it matter what kind of nuts you eat?

Possibly. Most nuts appear to be generally healthy, though some more so than others. Walnuts are one of the best-studied nuts, and it's been shown they contain high amounts of omega-3 fatty acids. Almonds, macadamia nuts, hazelnuts and pecans are other nuts that appear to be quite heart healthy. And peanuts — which are technically not a nut, but a legume, like beans — seem to be relatively healthy.

That's just one sample of sites that affirm walnuts as healthiest nut.

And another, even though it's from cancerous Huffington Post:

>A walnut a day may keep bad cholesterol away, according to a 2010 study in the Archives of Internal Medicine that found a 7.4 percent reduction in “bad” LDL cholesterol and an 8.3 percent reduction in the ratio of LDL to HDL, reported WebMD. What’s more, triglyceride concentrations declined by more than 10 percent.

Only the activated variety.

Technically a seed but Kopi luwak.

Fuck, cashews are so good.

they taste like beta protein

literally cuck diet

>Yours
/thread

pitashios and almonds are the best but god damn they are so expensive

>Ctrl F
>Trump
>0 Results

Oh come on guys

Mine, after I finish fucking your dirty boipussy.

Chestnuts

They taste like water and wood pulp

they're good in desserts (ice cream, pies), but not plain.

Fuck you op

Cashews are delicious, I eat them every morning in my oatmeal with a banana, it makes it crunchy and earthy and comfy as fuck and they're strong enough in flavour to make it so you don't need too many. Pecans are absolute fucking garbage. Almonds are bad too. Whole peanuts are good but just a slightly inferior cashew in my opinion. I haven't tried any other nuts in a long time because I don't like them in salad and they're too expensive to eat on their own.

kill yourself

nothin like a good nut

>tfw grandma used to call Brazil nuts niggertoes

they are the comfiest nut by far

Walnuts are the best kind of nuts though

THIS AIN'T NO PHPBB BOY

Peanut

Hazel nut

Macademia nut

Pine nut

Pistachio nut

RED Pistachio nut