Fancy Flyover Chains

What reasturant chains do flyovers hail as fine dining? Pic related is what "well-traveled" flyovers head to.

>classic image.jpg

>classic faggot.post

If you can point me to a better churrascaria in a flyover state like Minnesota, I am all ears.

olive garden and red lobster.

pic-related.png

You guys still mad that flyovers have better access to food than you?

>he brags about where he lives
quite pathetic t b h

Memphian here. We're flyover despite pretty much any package in the US stopping here, because we have one of the biggest package distribution hubs in the world, not people distribution hubs.

"Fine dining" here is:

Stony River Steakhouse
Texas De Brazil
Flight of Memphis
Cheesecake Factory
Ruth's Chris
Erling Jensen The Restaurant (actual name)
Capital Grille
Chez Philippe

Joe's Crab Shack and Red Lobster are borderline depending on your order

Its not so bad. For the price maybe, but still...

yes.

nyc native and pretty damned snobbish about food.

fogo is good stuff.

>someday Indy will surpass Memphis

Feels bad, man.

Memphis could be so great if we didn't have a persistent but retarded group of voters and policymakers.

Like the Mid-South fair spent over 100 years in Memphis, for some reason never bought the land it took place on, and even worse, the city of memphis refused to renew its lease. It went from having around 500,000 visitors during the season to around 50k, slowly going u p.

Yeah. The hub out here has been picking up, and with all the big conventions starting to set up shop, as soon as we kick Pence out we'll be golden.

I work at a churrascaria like Fogo and I have to say, it was pretty delicious at first but after handling fee meat, grilling it, touching it for so long, you kind of lose your appetite for it.

Oh and Brazilians are some of the worst people I've ever worked with. Fucking hate those monkeys.

People in Missouri think P.F. Changs is the epitome of fancy dining

Y'all's problem is Basketball American voters. No one with a high school diploma lives in Memphis proper.

You know you're right. Any real money just lives in collierville/germantown. It's a shame, really. I don't know how Memphis will ever really become a major destination unless we displace a large chunk of or population elsewhere.

The city also got set back huge by the yellow fever epidemic over a century back, too.

Minnesota is far from flyover, a very large number of huge businesses are headquartered in the surrounding twin cities area. There is more choice when it comes to food than somewhere arguably larger like phoenix.

Minnesota =/= the Twin Cities.

Drive 5 minutes out of the city and MN is flyover as fuck.

we have a bunch of shit imitation trendy "ethnic" places and not many places actually worth going to

tons of terrible chinese/mexican/thai/indian places that serve awful slop

Brazilians are fucking nice, shut up

>Erling Jensen The Restaurant (actual name)
I would sacrifice my firstborn if the restaurant's actual name included 'actual name' in brackets