Student here

Student here.

What are some good sandwich filling combos that require little to no cooking and won't break the bank?

At the moment I'm existing mainly on a diet of cheese sandwiches, ham sandwiches, and cheese and ham sandwiches. Occasionally I'll include some sliced tomato but that's about it.

How 'bout you learn how to cook? It's an essential life skill. At least, it was, but some people live strictly on fast food and freezer meals.

I can cook but I really cannot be fucking arsed to clean up pans and pots at university

Hence why I ask

Tuna and spinach

Peanut butter, egg salad, tuna salad, homemade hummus w/ veggies, liver pate, sardines, avocado with any of the above.

Very good contribution. Anything on this board is irrelevant as everyone should just learn to learn to cook for themselves from outside sources.

I'd say they Incorporating some canned tuna or chicken. A little mayo + onion + celery. Some craisins with chicken if you want a sweet spin.

Making pulled chicken/pork is really easy with a slow cooker so look into that for easy BBQ sandwiches

Tuna sandwiches are filling and cheap. Be sure to use sour cream instead of mayo, and mix in some chopped boiled eggs for extra protein.

You can also make a cheap monte cristo by using frozen french toast for the bread.

I'm assuming you need to transport this stuff and don't have access to a microwave oven.

Make salads OP

oh, you're a brit? guess I'm not going to help you then.

Do you have access to refrigeration?

Fucking bologna. I dont know if that's a thing in Britland, but down here, it's practically a staple.

You can buy a big chub of bologna if your heart so desires.

Stop being a lazy fucking cunt, cleaning a pan takes seconds.

Poach some chicken.

>egg salad
>tuna salad
>chicken salad
>BLT
>salami and cream cheese (with or without pepperocini)
>liverwurst, onion, and pickle, with mustard
>veggie sandwich (hummus, sliced cucumber, sliced avocado, lettuce, tomato, sprouts)

same thread every day.
kill yourself op.
first, i want you to starve to death.

>arsed.

learn the culture before you post here. pic related.

also, turkey and ham with whatever cheese you like on whatever bread you like. or just ham and cheese. maybe add some sliced tomato, that's about it.

>salami and cream cheese

what the fuck? maybe some people should have a heart attack in their 30s, but definitely not me.

>big can of tuna
>2 boiled eggs
>a big scoop of mayo
>blend it together
add cheese, ham, lettuce and (optional) tomato

Nice edit.

This reply is literally perfect. Highly underrated.

Damn those weird camel jockey pizzas dont look bad...what they is?

it says pizza hut kuwait on the bottom left.

my guess would be it's in one of those sand places.

Do you think you put fucking layers and layers on it or something? This is no different than OP's ham and cheese sandwich. Fucking idiot people can't into food........Also, it's fucking delicious and way better than boring fucking ham and cheese.

I'm broke as shit, and these are my 3 go-to cheap sandwiches

>PB&J
>Tuna salad
>Bologna and cheese

Im fairly sure that's the cheeseburger pizza those chains were pushing a while back.

>Be sure to use sour cream instead of mayo, and mix in some chopped boiled eggs for extra protein.

Way to ruin a good tuna sandwich

Bean and cheese burritos, I practically lived on them for like a year....

Sometimes switched it up with egg and cheese burritos

Fuck yeah it is one of my faves. I like to add sliced green onions too

PB&J
Tuna w/ mayo and bread n butter pickles
Turkey w/ mayo, lettuce, tomato
Chicken salad

I always made Monte cristos after I got sick of cold cuts every day. Also egg, chicken, and tuna salad are great and more filling.

What an awful tuna salad recipe. Here's one that's awesome.

Tuna
Boiled eggs
Mayo/sour cream depending on preference
Sweet or dill pickle relish
Small dice celery
Dash of curry powder
S&P

What kind of beans? Also how do you prepare them? Do you heat them? How?

dis nigga don't know how to make beans haha

you can just eat them raw out of the bag. more protein that way.

Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds

I usually do it like this:
Can of tuna
2 eggs
Mayo
Handful of diced onion
sliced olives, a touch of olive oil and mustard, salt and pepper

and don't forget a bit of lemon juice

i USUALLY DO IT LIKE THIS

Tuna
Mayo
Relish
Cayenne pepper or diced jalapenos

Why are you SCREAMING AT US?!?
(jk)

Anyway, here's mine:

Tuna
Dill relish
minced celery
hard boiled egg
scallions
mayonnaise
tiny bit of mustard
dill
parsley
hot sauce to taste
lemon pepper to taste

Also, here's tip if you're making egg salad or need hard boiled egg for tuna or other combined sandwich salad: Use a potato masher to mash your eggs. Works fantastic.
Also, if you like sliced eggs on your sandwiches, invest in an egg slicer. They're super cheap, and cleanly slice eggs, and you can also use them for slicing mushrooms and semi-soft fruits as well.

Mein negro

Spam
Half inch slices(thicker if you want) and pan fry and low-medium heat until crispy on the outside
Eat between bread and add sriracha

Oh. And it sounds weird, but you can also spread on a layer of rice in between the bread if you want to carb load

I like to use fried spam instead of bacon in a BLTA. Fucking awesome.