Taco Bell

Prove to me that this isn't the best item on the menu

Protip: you can't

FUCK I swear I clicked this image fuck me fuck

as someone who worked there for a while I'm gonna have to agree with you probably. it's debatable but that's def. one of the best.

nice op image

>fast food
>good
Choose one and only one.

I like to get it with chicken.

You knew exactly what you were doing, you sick fuck.

Anyone else came here from showderp ? XD
anyways, upvoted!

good taste homie. you can sub almost anything at taco bell. sometimes the nacho cheese gives me stomach issues so I have them replace it with the avacado ranch (bottle with green lid and pale green sauce, it's in the shredded chicken burrito and some other things).

if you're on good terms you should try replacing the crunchy shell thing they put inside (which is almost literally just the crunchy taco shell but flat, sometimes we would replace it if we ran out by just cracking the taco shell in two) with a cracked-in-half nacho cheese doritos shell

I get the shredded chicken burrito all the time too, I actually have them sub in the shredded chicken for the grilled. Because you can't taste that sauce usually because the shredded has its own sauce that's it's cooked in.

Good tip with the nacho shell, I'll have to try that some time

Gimmicky shit, onii-chan. The best item objectively is the Grilled Stuft XXL

tb worker from earlier here, I have more authority than you :^) cantina burrito is better

but deep inside I still respect your opinion

What is the most annoying thing to make there? I want to give some of the spics working there a hard time, make sure they know their place etc.

> I want to give some of the spics working there a hard time, make sure they know their place etc

it's the crunchy taco for sure, those are painfully difficult

There is little difference in what goes on behind the scenes at a fast food or restaurant. It all depends on management, and corporate where it applies.

Fuck you fag you're doing this shit on purpose

You did this shit last time the same image too

I want to go to your Taco Bell.

I didn't even know that was a thing, I'll order it next. My philosophy has been get all the taco bell shit in a single item instead of spacing it out across several items and wind up paying more.

One thing I've noticed is a stark difference between a well made grilled stuft and one slapped together.

>classic response.jpg

I fucking want to kill you. just order a lot of food, because if we don't deliver it to you in 50 seconds or less we get fucked in the ass no matter how big the order is. (has to be drive through)

anyone who says fast food workers are lazy are retarded. they don't know the hell of drive through timers

Then at my local one they must flat out ignore the timers. I was sitting at the window for 3 minutes before I got my food last time.

Here's a tip pablo, it doesn't matter how "hard" you think your job is. It takes zero skill and can be replaced by a monkey and/or machine.

>Here's a tip pablo, it doesn't matter how "hard" you think your job is. It takes zero skill and can be replaced by a monkey and/or machine.
Non-sequitur.

It's the quesarita without a doubt. Sometimes they'll just slop it together though and that's no bueno

>>durr why dey ignore me?
dumbass do you not know how to read? I said we get fucked in the ass no matter how big the order is, and even if you ordered two items you will be sitting in line for 3 fucking minutes because IT CANT FUCKING BE DONE.

It doesnt take zero skill, and they cant replace it with a monkey or a machine, otherwise they fucking would you stupid piece of shit. do you think those companies deal with us because they like it? they don't give a shit about us. They'd replace us in a heartbeat if they could but they can't. unfortunately for us, and not so much for them, fast food relies on a high turn over rate because working for it is so fucking garbage that no one wants to.

you could not do the job better than fucking anyone in a fast food joint. I know this. I worked my ass to the bone, but you can't get customers to order less food and you can't make an order with 12+ fucking items in under a minute.

if you can train someone in less than a week how to do your job, it doesn't take any skill. That's not to say it isn't hard, but there isn't a single fast food worker in the world who isn't replaceable.

The wall can't come fast enough

>durr eyem an illiterate retard
you are fucking stupid. Do you not know what I just said. no, you fucking don't apperantly. kill yourself you waste of space

oh man, this will be the one silver lining if trump gets elected, no ones going to work on that fucking wall. I can taste the butthurt tears of stormfront and pol already.

It's gonna be ok man, you're doing a good job

>getting buttblasted over an entry level job

Pablo please

Just because it's cheap junk doesn't mean it won't taste good

>posting animu on a food and cooking board.

>no ones going to work on that fucking wall
Oh yes they will.

>food and cooking board
>board on a website created for Chinese cartoons

You need to leave

I don't know what you said because you never really made a point, though mine still stands. I can see why you work in fast food.

>durr I'm too stupid to read so that makes me right
no dumbass, that makes you a fucking moron.

like I said, trumpfaggot tears for decades to come.

You're an idiot. The entire site was made by two weaboo idiots emulating a japanese site and it's ALWAYS been used by weaboos, go back to facebook you stupid newfag.

>not eating animu

>usa was made by a bunch of brits therefore it is and always will be part of Britain and anyone ever born in it will be British

Hurr durr

i often get my taco and loli pictures mixed up

used to work there. its that or the chalupas.

:^)