Hey Vegans, FUCK OFF!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Tu_lHY-45qY

My video against Vegans.

>zero arguments

The argument has been made so many times, that it's not needed any more when telling them to fuck off. Just let people live their own lives and don't eat delicious meat. Those vegans usually try to shove their morals on people for other reasons than the meat too.

I have 200 dogs in my basement, sometimes they die but then i breed more. I have had them there for a long time and there's nothing wrong with it, the domesticated dog was made for us.

Now some vegan faggot just can't let me live my own life and has callen the cops and the faggot vegan cops have to shove their morals on me and are trying to force me to stop doing what i like.

why do you have 200 dogs in your basement?

cause he wants to shut up

Does he eat them?
Fuck them?
Bread them?

I have yet to see one of those comics that wasn't a strawman argument.

How tasty are vegans? Perhaps we should start eating them instead?

isnt it exactly the other way around?

This entire post is so cringeworthy.

It's like we traveled back in time to 2002 and met an edgy internetman.

Times I've seen vegans telling meat eaters to fuck off (that aren't obvious troll threads): maybe like 1

Times I've seen meat eaters telling vegans to fuck off: five hojillion

One of these groups of people clearly care a lot more than the other.

clean your apartment you fucking hoarder.

and thanks for the OC, the cringe threads on /b/ were getting a little old.

Vegans are a scourge. They should be treated accordingly.

This is all besides you're argument. You are a very sad human, you look like a child molester from the 80s, your room reeks of poverty (among other things probably), and your voice is annoying as hell.

Also you suck at video editing

hahah fuckin Lindy

Yes because you see so many serious threads about converting people to veganism vs. threads of people just bashing the lifestyle choice.

Vegans are just a symptom of much worse problems which is the very large amounts of animal farming and the animal abuse that happens in it. You can't stop the symptom without stopping the cause.

The spread of veganism can be ended. If meat consumption decreased a lot so that it didn't fuck the enviroment like it does not and if the animal abuse ended because the places wouldn't try to produce huge amounts of very cheap meat then very, very few people would be vegan.

Of course meat would be a lot more expensive and people wouldn't be eating it all the time. Instead of the norm being to have a bunch of meat with every meal people would mostly eat plant protein and just meat every once in a while.

This would solve the whole issue.

your an animal fuck face. Humans are so stupid, the don't even know that they are animals.

>I have 200 dogs in my basement, sometimes they die but then i breed more

You're a fucked up son of a bitch who's running a puppy mill in his own basement. You come off as mildly psychotic and most likely a sociopath.

I hope what you're doing gets discovered and you get sent to prison you fucking faggot.

Vegans are to Hipsters as to Anti-Vegans are to Athiests.

Nobody wins when we have to listening to the gloating or bitching if either.

*you're

Are you just upset that you're a gluttonous fat shit destroying the environment

That's no worse than the average producer of very cheap meat, or the ones paying for it.

How about you live according to your morals and let me have my own morals instead of trying to force your way of life unto other people like a vegan.

*No animals were harmed in the making of my bbq pork ribs.

Telling someone they should keep their morals to themselves is itself a moral stance. And a hypocritical one.

>morals to themselves is itself a moral stance

Perhaps, but it's also the only one that actually works well with other people.

>>hypocritical
how so? You do what you like, and I do what I like. What's hypocritical about that?

Because doing what I like is telling you you're wrong.

You have the belief that people should keep their beliefs to themselves, yet this belief is one you want to force that belief on other people.

People whining about vegans is beginning to irritate me more than the vegans whining about meat eaters (which I actually never seem to see in the real world...)

And you're forcing yours right now, dumb dick.

I'm not the one advocating for keeping opinions to ourselves.

And? Are you just confirming your philosophical grasp is at the Kindergarten level?

>
>I have 200 dogs in my basement, sometimes they die but then i breed more. I have had them there for a long time and there's nothing wrong with it, the domesticated dog was made for us.

I don't think you have to be vegan to call the cops on something like that. That's plain wrong. It's mistreatment of animals for your own compensation. They have feelings too you know. Before you say anything retarded I'll have you know that I am in no way vegan. What you're doing is not right. Puppy mills need to end.

>yet this belief is one you want to force that belief on other people.

Sure. But as we already explained, it's the only system which actually works, thus it's the only logical choice. If everyone is forcing their beliefs on everyone else then we're not getting anywhere other than one big argumentative shitstorm. The solution to that problem is to keeps your views to yourself. Granted that does infringe on people who want to push their views on others, but it's the path of least resistance. Better to limit the few who hold one few than to limit everyone.

Nobody said that user. There's nothing wrong with stating your opinions. There is something wrong with forcing them upon others. Do you see the difference?

If you're going to raise dogs at least have them in adequate conditions so that they don't die. The fact that you don't care if they die tells me you may have sociopathic tendencies or maybe even full blown sociopath.

If you "not" vegans would have your way they would all be extinct, is that really better?
The domesticated dog only exists because some humans want them as pets or tools.

Wait, you actually believe that story?

They found dead frozen tigers in the dozens in Thailand's tiger park exhibit this week. I guess all of the workers were full blown sociopaths, huh?

You've lived a very sheltered and privileged life. Be thankful. However, you ought to expose and educate yourself to the realities of the world.

>I have 200 dogs in my basement

I completely understand were you're coming from. Breeding dogs must be a nice hobby. The only thing I'm trying to say, and I guess I came off a bit strong in that aspect, is that at least keep them in healthy conditions feed them well, give them some A/C and try to breed properly and responsibly that's all. As to vegans, I've never had any experiences with them so I can't say, but they do seem very exaggerated.

This makes sense and all, but it sounds so depressing.

It mostly sounds depressive because how used we are to meat all the time. If the habits and norms are different it will feel fine.

Yeah. But I spent years learning recipes, all of which include meat. I suppose I can learn new ones and all...

See what I mean? It requires effort and adjustment. No one likes change.

But yes, that would probably get rid of 95% of all vegans.

Picture unrelated.

Yes. They were. You being twice that changes nothing

How exactly can an opinion be forced on you?

>The solution to that problem is to keeps your views to yourself.

While you're positing this as a neutral solution, what it really is is a continuation of the status quo, which serves people who believe in the status quo.

I'm not even a vegan.

>people who believe in the status quo

Are there people who don't? That's like not believing in trees.

>How exactly can an opinion be forced on you?

the law is one example.
Social justice and public opinion are others.

>> as a neutral solution
It's the least offensive solution

>> what it really is is a continuation of the status quo,
Not really. The staus quo has all sorts of examples of how opinions of some are forced upon on others:
-blue laws
-what drugs are legal or not
-apostasy laws
-LGBT, etc, issues
-racism, sexism, etc.

I believe that the status quo exists. But that doesn't mean it's the ideal state of things.

I envy your lack of exposure to the world. Cherish that happy-go-lucky mentality and keep up your facebook SJW agenda.

Your innocence makes me smile.