Odorless

>odorless
>colorless
>tasteless
>clear

But it still tastes great. What the hell?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0
popsci.com/article/science/ask-anything-what-does-water-taste
youtube.com/watch?v=Kh0Y2hVe_bw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_of_water
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not tasteless

alright smarty pants what does it taste like?

Tastes like water :^)

Dissolved minerals

It tastes like what ever minerals are in it.

Water from different springs aswell as distilled water taste different.

:DDD

what if it is distilled, mr scientist?

Distilled water would taste the same assuming it's 100 percent pure.

It would still have taste , and that taste would be "water"

kinda like how wine tastes like rotten grapes?

What a retarded question.

If I asked you what milk tastes like, what would you say?

I really wanna know who came up with the "water is tastless" meme.
That's the biggest crock of shit in the entirety of chemistry.

Rotting is not the same as fermenting, silly.

youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0

cheels

but then what does it taste like? every other food i can say tastes like something. orange juice sweet, apples have a distinct flavor meat- hearty, msg, kind of thing. what does water taste like

It tastes like water.
I mean think about it, if a food has too much water in it, you say it tastes like water.
I doubt there's anything on earth that won't cause a chemical reaction on your tongue and since those are what determine taste, it's stupid to say that water is tasteless.

No, you're referring to the texture when you call something watery. Water doesn't have flavor, unless it's tainted, which is why adding water only affects viscosityand texture.

kek

Get rekt, tastelsssfag

popsci.com/article/science/ask-anything-what-does-water-taste

Nobody is denying that water has a taste.

We're saying that the term "watery" refers to texture rather than flavor.

It can refer to both.
Watery can refer to how it feels as you eat it, ie mushy, runny, etc.
But it can also refer to how it tastes. For example, I had spinach the other day and it tastes like water. Like the leaves soaked up too much water while they were cooking.

>Nobody is denying that water has a taste.
>Water doesn't have flavor

>drinking distilled water

taste ≠ flavor

youtube.com/watch?v=Kh0Y2hVe_bw

full bodied, meaty, slightly sweet

Can we please stop feeding this troll

i love limmy

im laffin ovah here bass

birds are not very important

Cucumbers. Tastes like cucumbers.

you know I don;t think that is a half bad approximation. My inkling would be to say it tastes fresh and clean without any astringency

Cucumbers are like mostly water with flesh. So washed freshly chopped cucumbers tastes like water.

Truly, goza is the best.

-Water has a color, blue
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_of_water

-You can usually smell water from a distance, be it from a stream, a tap, an ocean, or a desert pond. These smells come from impurities in H2O but are still distinguishable as coming from water, due to the moisture content.

Water has a taste, for the same reasons as above.

Also
>colorless
>clear
Do you always repeat yourself like this?

what does water smell like?

Whatever impurity is in it. Technically, it's odorless, but any water coming out of a tap is going to smell like chlorine, sulfur, etc. If you are walking nearby a river or lake you can smell the water due to the impurities evaporating. This is distinguishable from just smelling any impurity on its own though, because your nose also detects the moisture content along with the impurity, giving it a "watery" smell.

I was actually thinking about the flavor of water yesterday.

I almost feel like an idiot for saying this, but I think water has a subtle 'sweet' flavor to it.

I know that sounds ridiculous, but I notice it a little when I drink water lukewarm.

why do farts smell different in water

what does a watery smell smell like?

humid

i dont understand

I'm sorry.

explain better then

>meaty

What the fuck is wrong with your milK????

kill yourself so you never propagate your thoughts to anyone else again

I think the word you're looking for is refreshing

That's minerals that are added. I've noticed it in Culligan water and they have added minerals. Fiji water doesn't have that.

milk has a lot of protein in it, meaty is an appropriate term

people call tomatoes "meaty" you sperg

>Fiji water
oooooh an aristocrat

Honestly I don't understand the insatiability of people for liquids that isn't water. I was fucking obese 2 years ago and had a health scare, so had to buck up. After about a month I was able to weed out all the shitty fizzy drinks and milkshakes and other shit and was just drinking water, gin and tonics etc shit like that if I was out with friends, whatever. But anyway. I reailised that all this shit we drink is full of fucking sugar. It's fucking disgusting and I can't wait for everyone in my generation (including myself, I assume I have done permanent damage) to become diabetic

Water always has a mild flavor, and it tastes good because it's quenching your thirst. Your body reacts positively to it.

Unless you drink nothing but soda, then you probably think water tastes bad.

It's an addiction, either to the dopamine release from consuming a lot of sugar or the caffeine contained in most sugary sodas.

It's partially from sugar being so cheap, 6 oz bottles of soda used to be what everyone was drinking and if people stuck to that there would be less problems. Non-alcoholic beer should be more popular, but it's expensive compared to soda.

It starts when you're a kid and becomes a habit. Once you get older your taste buds develop, and when you stop drinking sugary stuff for a few months and try going back to your old habits it tastes and feels awful.

I'll drink a new soda every now and then for novelty but I usually can't even finish a single can.

Is there a Chicago style water?

Fuck yourself

why are you upset that milk has a flavor?

you haven't had water until you tried chilled sulfur water.

Get out of this fucking thread and never come back. I won't be responsible for what happens if yo u make me cum back here again

I AM NOT FUCKING AROUND YOU FUCKING CUNT

so you think milk tastes like nothing but water does?

weirdo desu

It does NOT taste like FUCKING meat. You disobeyed your last warning, you'll be seeing the consequences VERY soon.

Fuck you meatmilk, your presence on this earth will NOT be missed.

i honestly cant tell if youre trolling, shitposting or genuinely upset

i just dont know anymore

and there was me thinking /pol/ had the best shitposters

is this place full of Australians?

what the fuck are you on m8

I live in a backwards country

>can of coke: $2
>bottle of shit domestic beer: $3
>alcohol free beer: $0.8

>but it still tastes great

No it doesn't. Compare the taste of water to ice cold mountain dew or coke.

I don't get this new trendy insanity about "water being super good for you". I haven't drank a single drop of water in like a year but i'm perfectly healthy. Nobody should force themself to drink it.

Water is water, with two exceptions

Dasani tastes slightly worse than any other water I've ever drank, and Fiji tastes slightly better

>Plastic bottle
>Aristocrat

Get the fuck outta here. Fiji is for poorfags

>Not drinking sweetened , fizzy drinks
>Drinking tonic water

How is this possible

My favorite baverage to drink along side 'Go 'Za

>I've ever drank
Don't try to use fancy grammar if you can't do it right, faggot

Your dumb

>not drinking 'ca 'la w/ a wedge of 'mon