Hey senpai

Hey senpai

is there a logical way to stack a burger? Apart from top bun at the top and bottom bun at the bottom

pic semi-related, although my ingredients are different. I got lettuce, cheese, tomato, sauce, buns and burger

Bun, sauce, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, burger, bun.
I get pretty upset when I go to a place that places their lettuce and tomatoes on the bottom. Shit slides around too much and eventually I have to eat it upside down so it doesn't fall apart.

You taste the bottom first so put complements like sauce and cheese on the lower half.

Buns go on the outside.

Cheese goes directly on top of the burger, so it melts quicker. Sauce goes on the bottom so it doesn't blend with the cheese.
The lettuce and tomato go in the trash, because they don't belong on a burger.

Bottom bun, sauce, pile of vegetables of our choice, burger, cheese, sauce, top bun.

this is really good, the only thing I would change is putting the lettuce on top instead of bottom because I like mine to have that crisp and still be a bit cool when you bite into it.The lettuce in the OPs is a bit soggy looking.

Pic relevant

Is that Culvers?

Fuck no. That's 5 Guys

Okay, I see it now.

five guys looks pretty good but isn't it expensive?

Looks like straight up east coast faggot garbage.

Here's a real burger made by the gods.

Pickles and condiments on bottom bun, mayo and lettuce on top bun and then cheese and everything else directly on the burger

Keeping the mayo with the lettuce and separate from the other condiments has a creamier mouthfeel I find

from top to bottom:
top bun
condiment
lettuce, onion, whatever else
cheese
patty
cheese
fried chicken
cheese
bottom bun

>just raw ground beef in the middle

It's just ok, cheap though.

The burger I posted is from Sonic, not 5 gays. For as much 5 gays dick sucking that goes on around here you would think you would be able to recognize it. God damn you are all pathetic

Oh shit that is Sonic. ya got me!

Top to bottom:
Bun
Tomato
Lettuce
Condiment
Meat
Condiment
Cheese
Bun

Wrong.
It's bottom bun, burger, onions, tomato, lettuce, condiments go ON THE TOP BUN, then the top bun is brought over and placed on top of the lettuce

For that authentic 'go 'er

Bottom bun (toasted)
Lettuce (to keep bun from getting soggy)
Burger
Cheese (melted)
Onion (grilled)
Tomato (after onion to prevent slipping out)
Pickles (three of them)
Top bun (toasted)

ITT: Americunts who think a burger stacked as high as the WTC towers is impressive. Ignore the fact you can't eat it without it falling apart.

Raw burger patty... don't even get me started...

a goer of hwhere or hwhat?

You stupid fucking invalid, why would you allow your bun to get all soggy from tomato?

And the mustard seed should touch the burger and dry it out? Fuck you're stupid.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAW

You should learn how to cook the meat before worrying about proper stacking

also way too many charred onions, it looks like bile senpai