Is it any good Veeky Forums? Never been

Is it any good Veeky Forums? Never been.

It's fast food.

Just a fancy fast food chain. Drinks are the highlight but still full of sugar. Food is total shit.

Eh their hamburgers are ok.

Texans enjoy it well enough to keep it in business. Plus, the ones I patronized in North Texas / Mid-Cities area maintained the tradition of attractive girls on roller skates. They make great tips.

FUCK YOU SONIC

It's 100 degrees here in the summer, I ain't sitting outside to eat your mediocre food. Build a real restaurant or get the fuck out.

I wish I had one near me. I hear their boneless wings are basically just like Buffalo Wild Wings but way cheaper.

I had a blue Powerade slushie from their on a family trip to Florida as a kid and it was cash money.

Their real fruit slushes are pretty fucking good. The food has always sucked when I went through, Luke warm tater tot and dry burgers. I will never get the food there again.

But the real fruit slushes? Omfg hits the spot when it's hot out

Food is not good. Drinks are kind of unique and fun for fast food.

it's total trash, it's a natural fact.

You should really try a Sonic before you let your boyfriend dictate your opinion.

No one "sits" to eat at Sonic.

The breakfast is pretty good. You can't really fuck up eggs and tater tots, and it's a good size portion. And cheaper than McDonald's.

One was open in my city for one year.

Fucking nice reference user.

The one near me is total shit.
Been there three times, each time getting different foods and drinks, and each time I've had intense, debilitating stomach cramps afterwards.

The boneless wings are actually pretty darn good. Last time I got them someone fucked up and put way too much sauce. I hit the buffalo sauce jackpot. It was glorious. The sweet chili flavor is good too

Tater tots? Sonic has Tater tots?

Fuck...I really would love some Tater tots right about now...

Deep fried tots are damn good.

The foods okay, not great, but on par with other fast food. The place is great if your job requires you to stay in you work vehicle most of the time.

The one near me closed I think. There was a huge food poisoning issue with it.

>The one near me closed I think. There was a huge food poisoning issue with it.

>mcdonalds detected

I tell ya what, it's way better quality than McDonald's for the same price now that McD's is so expensive. The drinks are amazing. I recommend blue rasp or green apple slush and the classic Ocean Water. They have really indulgent shakes too, been wanting one since the last time I had one which was over a year ago...

Their milkshakes are pretty good but thick as fuck. That's about all I go there for.

>pull up
>order a breakfast burrito at like 6:00 p.m.
>takes twenty minutes to come out
>was shit
>not sure if I was supposed to tip the black guy on roller skates or not

Never again.

>>order a breakfast burrito at like 6:00 p.m.

The nowheresville town I grew up in had a Sonic as our only fast food place so because of that I became pretty acclimated to their food (read, I think it tastes good because I've had so much of it). After moving though and living in places that didn't have a Sonic for years I kind of lost the taste I had acquired for it.

Fast forward a bit and the city I live in gets a Sonic. Everyone loses their shit because "We finally have a Sonic!!!" and then get disappointed and confused because the food isn't really that great. I spend most of the time explaining to my friends (because I was the one person they knew who was familiar with the establishment) that it's not about the food it's about the drinks. Because sometimes you just want a Chocolate Watermelon Dr. Pepper for the only reason of "because I can, that's why"

I like this reply for some reason. Guess its the way you told your mini story

>people being excited about sonic

you live in south carolina, right

iced tea with raspberry is the correct order.