Wine

Is he right, Veeky Forums?

:(

The thing about wine and being pretentious is you're never actually called out on it. All you have to do is keep up the attitude of "it's bad you feel that way, sucks for you, you might understand/mature one day and get it."

>I don't need to explain why this is
just do whatever tastes good

Basically.
Neat trick: Use a hand mixer on wine. Beat the shit out of it for a minute or so. Zero difference from decanted/aerated wine.

blender is better.

All the big text is wrong, but all the little text is right.

Cheap box wine is just as good as cheap bottled wine except it's cheaper and stores better.

Fuck the haters, box wine is in.

this
franzea master race

Matching wine with food is kind of important tho.

Not like, that much beyond a few axes (sweet/dry, level of boldness, red/white, fruity/mineraly, smooth/acidic) but a cab wouldn't go with fish or a light cream pasta, e.g.

>is he right?
>he

I wrote this and I'm grill btw

Boilerplate wine guide/10. Bien hecho.

So that's why this shit was so annoying to read.

You sure are dogmatic for a nonbinary sjw

If you don't think box wine is the best shit ever basically we can't be friends.

This.

If you like Cab/Sav with whitefish who gives a flying fuck? Drink what you like at a temperature you like it with or without a food you like with said wine.

I do agree with the general notion of the OPs pic but ONLY in the setting of entertaining others.

>You shouldn't hate the taste of wine.

I hate grape juice. Always have. Guess what red wine essentially is?!

But white wine I can dig. A nice reisling or Niagara. But I'm more of a beer person so I guess that's why I gravitate more towards mead/blueberry/dandelion stuff.

>Box wine
It's called goon cunt

>box wine is in.
Is it? atleast in my country it's true, but that's because it's one of our main products, so it's cheap, but world-wide? i thought americans liked only beer, vodka and bourbon, and wine was seen as a pretentious french poison.

DeBortoli Premium Reserve Red is the wine I have a glass of every night with dinner

>bowl of wine with a turkey baster
My sides

straya cunt

>Matching wine with food is kind of important tho.
Classic pairings exist because they work well together. And in most wine drinking cultures the idea of choosing wines and foods that go well together (or at least don't clash with each other) is common. But for many folks thinking like that is one step further than they're willing to take things. Drink what you like is a good rule in that case. It's also part of the reason Pinot Noir has become so popular among sommoliers - most people like it, and if two people who ordered completely different meals are splitting a bottle it has a good chance of being an OK pairing regardless.