Habanero sauce

I am going to make a habanero sauce and I am a retard. If I put butter into the food processor and mix it with everything will that ruin it? Should I only mix it with butter and cook it right before I intend to use the sauce?

Help

help

help

Are you talking about a sauce you are going to put into a bottle and leave in the fridge? don't put butter in it

are you talking about a sauce you are using right after cooking it up? maybe won't ruin it

What will butter do if I put it in a jar and put it in the fridge?

go rancid.

Why the fuck would you use fat in hot sauce? Even shitty shelf-stable buffalo sauce uses vegetable oil and stabilizers, even though it should be half hot sauce and half butter.

I want butter, I'm adding it anyway. How long will it take to go bad if it has butter in it?

Retard, don't do that. Pickle those fuckers with onions. Look for a xnipec salsa recipe. No butter!

I like butter though, I'm putting butter in it. How long before it will go bad if I mix it with like 50% butter?

forget about going rancid, that shit's gonna thicken up and become unpourable once the butter gets cold again, you'd be better off just making a spicy compound butter

what if I put it in a jar and put it in the oven and just leave it on the lowest heat or on low on a burner? I'm going to make this work.

I think I know what to do

if you're cooking with it, just use a mason jar or something else with a wide mouth, and just spoon out however much you want into the pan

No I'll just keep it warm so it never thickens up. I've already made the sauce now and I'm just going to let it sit on top of my burner on the lowest heat until I use it all (probably by the end of the week).

Thanks for all the help!

You're a fucking retard. You asked for advice, then actively ignored anyone giving you good advice that contradicted what you wanted to hear. Please kill yourself immediately.

I just want to put butter in my habanero sauce. How do I do that?

:(

use carrots, onion, salt, habs, vinegar, water

don't use fat in a fucking hotsauce you idiot. i bottle hot sauce for a living

Butter is a shit vehicle for chili peppers. The fattiness will coat your tongue and keep the capsicum from properly sticking its dicks in your nerve endings.
If you want to have greasy, burning shit streaks in your underweart, take a neutral oil like canola, drive it up to near smoke point and toss the habanero into it. Stop cooking and strain it after the peppers go black.

I don't want to be told not to put butter in my sauce, I just want to know how to do it properly. Should I keep storing it in hot place?

You're a mule, but at least you're unabashedly so.

It's as the other person said, better to make a compound butter, you can melt it as you need to use it. I do not see any way that it will not be a waste if you leave it out or on a burner/in the oven.

If you are going to just disregard every reply received then why bother making the thread?

Obvious troll. No one who thinks that leaving something on a burner for a week could still be living. They would be the kind of kid that drank bleach to be funny and died at age 6. If they made it that long.

Its on like less than 1/10 heat you fucker. Even if something landed on it it wouldn't catch on fire.

I am just keeping it WARM until SOMEONE gives me a fucking reasonable answer to my questions. You guys said it would go rancid if I don't keep it warm so here we fucking are. The goddamn burner is probably only at like 120 degrees if you must know you jackass

Its really not a very complicated problem, I don't even know why I ask you fucking retards. If someone would have told me not to put butter in when I was making the sauce we wouldn't be in this mess.

They did you fucking idiot.

butter in a sauce is completely fine. if youre not goign to use it that day, refrigerate it and reheat it within a week or so. it will rot if you dont use it past then

THANK YOU

This is literally all I wanted to know. I can finally fucking take it off the burner.

You're a faggot OP. Have fun burning your house down and contracting AIDS

I don't know why you'd want to add butter anyway that sounds fucking stupid when you can just melt some later and mix it in with the hot sauce when you want it. Honestly trying to talk you out of it because it's stupid. as far as how long it will last I don't know. as long as it would take the butter to go rancid. If you didn't put butter int he sauce it'll last for months and months and months.

I like butter, I shouldn't have to keep fucking explaining myself to you shitheads.

I already made it and someone helped me, its over.

I don't feel like melting butter and mixing a sauce into it every fucking time I want a little sauce, OKAY??????

We get it, you're trolling. Fuck off

The threads already over, I got my answer a minute ago. Fuck off and let this die

Since there's already a habanero thread up ill ask here. Whats the best wast to get the flavor into a dish that's either stir fried baked or a soup?. I usually just cool like 15 in a jar or oil and use the oil for cooking but I wonder if theres better ways to get the flavor

Best way to*
Usually just cook*