What foods can I eat to produce larger shits?

What foods can I eat to produce larger shits?

BOAT

bananas
oatmeal
apples
toast

All of them

Why would you need to do this?

Metamucil.

Literally designed to do that.

chickpea or lentil curry. That'll give you some hefty shits. Lots of beans, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, other potatoes, squash, quinoa, whole grain rice, bananas, apples,

Why would I not want to do this

Red meat and fruit

Avoid animal products if you want nice big poos without much of an offensive odor. Fill up on a load of beans, lentils sweet potato etc. Mmm, yeah you'll be having some nice big poos mate.

I do 3 big shits every day, is that normal?

Frosted mini wheats with whole milk makes me shit like a Hebrew nigger. Feels good bruh

I've heard that, as long as you feel alright, there's nothing to worry about. Still, 3 big ones per day is a lot, imo. I only shit once per day.

This gives me an idea for when I'm in an elevator at work with a group of people.

just get a bf what will fuck you up the ass.

if youre not yet gay, here the starter kit:

How does getting fucked in the ass lead to bigger shits

>he's clearly never been fucked in the ass

>not having been fucked in the ass
>2016

Prunes.

Hit up the prune brothers, family

Cheese

'Go 'Za

Psyllium husk fiber. I take 4x the recommended amount for huge, subway sandwich style shits that requires no wiping

QUICK ITS A VEGAN LETS DOGPILE ON HIM AND CALL HIM A FAGGOT

1- Turkish Lahmacun
2- Spanish fabada (a stew made of beans, chorizo, panceta or bacon, and blood sausage)
3- Cofee.
4- Sweets

bread. Lots n lots of bread.

Oatmeal and peanut butter

oatmeal

>if you want nice big poos without much of an offensive odor

Yeah, so he can shit it on a cracker and eat it like you would.

Yummy

Coffee has nothing to do with shit

true

Fucktons of protein powder. Just make sure to have some heavy duty laxatives available when you discover your body has created a shit too big for you to birth.

I only shit every 5 days. It takes about 20 minutes to pass and clean up but I figure I save time in the long run. The biggest problem is I can block a low flow before I've even started to wipe.

That is not healthy bro. Eat some veggies and drink lots of water.

I spent 15 minutes on the toilet today and produced only a round ball about the size of a malteser. I was going to take a photo but was too ashamed.

how can I loosen my bowels without eating carbs?

you cant, try squattie pottie.

Dinner rolls.

but a big pack of thick, dense rolls and eat a whole package just before bed. When you wake up, eat some more and hold out as long as your can. sometimes you won't even feel like you have to shit for a whole day, and if you can last two nights, the second morning drink some coffee or a lot of water to begin the ejection of what would only be considered a couple beer can logs of shit

coffee

butter

probably wants to stretch his anus because he's one of them gays