Mods, delete this board please

It had a good run, but I don't think Veeky Forums can recover from 'go'za

Not 1 fucking thread can exist without getting derailed by 'Goposters

End it, its time

>being this new

Give it time newb. All Veeky Forums disasters fade with time. And believe me, we've seen much worse than that. This board stays, forever and ever.

No, I'm killing myself as should you. Delete the board, delete my account, delete my life

I can't look at another fucking 'go'za """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""joke""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Veeky Forums always has people trying to force memes. Quinky sauce, "place on plate, microwave, sprinkle with salt and eat. yum", etc.

Just gotta deal with it. I think it happens more because Veeky Forums is a slower board without a ton of memes.

We won't recover from this, it is the baneposting of this board. It will shit up threads for the rest of time.

>END IT

can someone explain this new hot meme to me?

besides ck has survived quincy sauce and wa la!

Hungry OP? 'Em New Yo'k tent flap 'zas won't cut it paisano. No, what 'chu need is a lil'
'GO 'ZA
G
O

'
Z
A

Only 'eh finest for yous and ya' wife's son, capiche?

'Go style 'za

Its pizza from chicaco, but the words are shortened

GET IT??????????

FUCKING GET ITJ????????????????????????

ME FUCKING EITHER HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>L>?F????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GOGOZOZOZOZOAOZOZOGOGOZOZOaazaZAAZAZAZAZGOZAZHZOHAGOZGAOZGAOZGAOZGZOZGOZGAOZOGAGZOGAOGZOAGOZGOAGZOGZGOAGOZGOZGAOZGOZGOAGOZGAOZGOAGZOGAOZGOAGO

>I DON'T LIKE THING IT MUST BE DESTROYED
go to the food section on reddit if you don't want to be on Veeky Forums. then you'll come back after noticing how boring it is. Veeky Forums is still good in some ways, you just have to get past the shit.

I AM UNIRONICALLY GOING TO FIND YOU AND FUCKING HURT YOU

I don't fucking know how yet fbut you fucking faggots are all going to apay

FUCKFUCKCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKC

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFUCK YOU FUCKING WHORESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Overreact much?

yes let the hate out

The people thinking that this will be the end of Veeky Forums are probably newfags, just saiyan

also this is likely a forced meme that is perpetuated by a few people if not one very dedicated poster that is slowly gaining traction, like the flyover meme was.

>mfw I'm one of the main 'go'za posters and I also made this thread

>HELP

>I HAVE 12 THEADS OPEN RIGHT NOW THAT I AM f5ing HOPING SOMEONE RESPONDS TO MY 'GO'ZA JOKES

I'm way fuckin' better at 'Go 'Za, capiche?

never thought I'd see a literal "REEE" before

This was NOT FUCKING ME, and I don't appreciate you acting like you ATRE.

FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING CUNT, I AM GOING TO FUCKING HURT SOME OF YOU PEOPLE

GOD FUCKING DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM:NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIT I FUCKING HATT E THIS BAORD SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFUCKINGNGOGOGGOGODDDAMN MCUH
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKGODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDGUKCFUCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

kek

There is only way to save Veeky Forums and make it great again

Mod is a faggot. Ok, you can't have a janitor on 24/7 but all these shitty troll threads stay on for days...

Oh and 'go 'za? You guys *are* at the stage of 12 yo kids.

Seriously.

No, really.

Dumbasses.

>image.jpg

Kill yourself you cuckolded faggot

I'd argue that the Chicago pizza meme still has legs. However, I agree that the board should be deleted. I'm all for pointlessly heated arguments over food, but the discussion quality around here has tanked to /b/ level humor and there's way too much /pol/ spillover.

Veeky Forums is 99% cancer

>he thinks posting the same joke over and over is "fun" and "exciting"

It's definitely better than Reddit but it's a shame so many underage b&s have to shit the place up with unfunny shit and ruin it

you've gotta go back

yeh, prove my point jerk

>I'd argue that the Chicago pizza meme still has legs.
You're a faggot for even using that term
Kill yourself iShitter

>he cares about what kinds of electronics people he doesn't even know use

image.jpg

Kill
Yourself
Faggot

No (U)

I'm not sure if I'd say "worse," but perhaps "as bad." We've kind of trained ourselves to expect this shit, but not to stop feeding the "trolls."

It's really just an effect of this being one of the least moderated boards on the site, and a slow board to boot. One autist can have pretty much free reign for a matter of hours, if not days, here. The solution is to stop responding to this shit. Seriously. Just don't.

Honestly, I know very little about reddit but there are a couple of subreddits that I'd take over Veeky Forums in its heyday. They tend to be about niche topics that require you to know how to keep up-to-date simply to be able to form a passable thought about anyway, though. I wouldn't recommend reddit as a whole, just as I wouldn't recommend Veeky Forums. But if you're willing to wade through a ton of bullshit, you can find some satisfying content. It's like anything else in life.

Reminder that black coffee and 'go 'za are the only true gentlemanly beverages for mature palettes

Topekek
Just needs to be renamed to image.jpg

I've gone to subreddits about my interests and they're still terrible. The same general "redditness" funnels into them and the safe, nonoffensive, PC bullshit that tries to appeal to everyone rises to the top. The site is terrible lad. I'm sure you can find a better website for whatever your interests are. The only slightly appealing thing is how many different subreddits there are. There's probably a couple of good ones in there somewhere but everything I've seen is pretty shitty. That's just me though

> the words are shortened

What? No.

How has le redit not stolen the amazing 'go 'za meme yet?
Normally they claim everything hilarious and witty like this.

Too offensive. Black people live in Chicago. Subconsciously they're Reddit minds don't want to be raysist. Reddit's about seeming like an all inclusive cuck, not division

They're usually like 2 years behind. You'll just randomly start seeing this shit on twitter in like 2018 and the normies will think they're fucking hilarious while we die a little more inside.

It's one guy forcing this retarded meme. Half of these posts in this thread are by him.
Best to ignore him.

No, I've confirmed I'm one of several.

Me too 'Go bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm the one that does the smileys :D:D:D:D:D

I would love to see Veeky Forums deleted. Even those of you who post sincerely are generally ignorant about cooking.
The stupidity of you people rolls down on the rest of Veeky Forums.
You Veeky Forums faggots are cancer.

Kek
Calm down with a hot, fresh 'go 'za.

Delicious.

I like that 'go 'za expression on your face OP.

But user, how can we die a little more inside when we are already completely dead?

Arigato 'Go 'Za imas.

Joey, flyover and WA LA shitposters were worse

Fazoli's was more cancerous than any of that.

I miss sogwich threads.

>were