How do you make the ultimate quesadilla?

How do you make the ultimate quesadilla?

I like em with cheese and beans. then i top it with some 'cado, sour cream and your favorite hot sauce

With a very thing layer of sour cream to make the pico de gallo stay on top

ingredients
butter cheese tortilla
optional: onions cumin sour cream rice beans avocado hot sauce pico de gallo
instructions:
put butter in pan
crispen tortilla
melt cheese
optional: add rice, whole beans, sour cream, onions, cumin, hot sauce
close tortilla or top with another tortilla and flip
add pico de gallo or avocado to the top
serve refried beans on the side

you put yellow cheese in it then you put it in the microwave

Anyone from Texas know what kind of cheese they use in their quesadillas at Los Cucos?

don't make them too cheesy. that would be scary.

I don't know you, but I kind of want you to die.

>grate cheese
>heat tortilla
>put cheese on tortilla
>fold it
>let cheese melt
>wa la!

The secret is you gotta have a spice mix you can shake on top. You make your quesadillas as normal, then you shake your mix on top.

I use a mix of ancho, chipotle, onion and garlic salt, black pepper, and sugar, personally. Just a little shake on top. Makes all the difference.

Adding a bit of meat can really make a quesadilla a more serious, filling meal or appetizer. Chicken goes better with tomatoes and cilantro while beef mixes well with refried beans. Diced fresh jalapeƱos can add a bit spiciness if you like that, but they're not absolutely necessary and sometimes take away the focus from your choice of meat.

with a flour tortilla and yellow cheese in the microwave for 30 seconds.

>shit ton of sharp cheddar
>enough oil in the pan that you're practically deep frying it
>hot salsa and sour cream

made my quesadilla with corn tortillas today, just not the same

deep fry the tortilla. Just for a few seconds, until it's warm, soft, and puffy.

At my work, we use Manchego cheese, which gives it a really good salty taste.

I just throw a bunch of shredded yellow cheese on and nuke it for 30 seconds. Mexican food is so simple and tasty

My perfect quesadilla.
>lay the tortilla on the grill
I guess butter may make it more tasty, but I don't see the need. The tortilla doesn't stick to my griddle, and the ingredients are fatty enough
>good layer of shredded cheese. I like a sharp cheddar Chee, and a nice dusting of quest fresco
> this is when I add in my meat, any leftover meat will do almost, whether it's shitty taco seasonsd shredded beef from 'Gabacho Burrito' night, leftover Carne Asada, carnitas, or marinated chicken, it's all good
>BLACK BEANS!
I prefer retried pinto beans on the side of my Mexican dishes, or in my burritos, but for some reason, black beans are the best for quesadillas imo.
>Fill in those gaps with the leftover salsa or pick de gallo of your choice.
>then top that shit with MOAR CHEESE, the second tortilla and flip it.
Top with guac and sour cream.
This is the loaded quesadilla of the gods.

Do you re cook the meat first? Quesadilla cook fast, cant imagine the meat will be heated enough but perhaps sp?

I generally cut themeatinto smaller pieces. By the time the cheese is hot enough to melt, it's warm enough to warm the meat as it envelopes it. I've never had a problem with chilly meat.

With roasted hatch chiles

use a white cheese

put cumin all over that sucker

add an optional meat

dip in sour cream/white cheese dip

bathtub cheese, lots of it

>'cado
What the fuck
Is this like 'za?