Bad tacos

Your tacos arent tacos, THESE are taco, not bad tasting salty tostadas but delicious soft tortilla

(by the way, what the fuck where you thinking when you made a "taco" from doritos?)

ok

>mfw mexican
>mfw american tacos are good
>mfw mexican tacos are good

>mfw not giving a fuck because you are a retard

Literally and figuratively this. It's not an either/or situation.

Your tacos don't look authentic OP. What's with the rack, too, who the heck needs that?

Tacos de bistec are simple, grilled sirloin or ideally skirt steak, cebolla and cilantro, just need a squeeze of lime or a ladle of your favorite salsa.

>corn tortilla
>some shit in the tortilla
>don't look authentic
>taco

so fucking what, theyre still tacos. Even those applebee's sterile looking tacos like op posted are still considered a "taco"

are you seriously that picky? the tacos in op's pick look a lot better than in your pic, thought they probably both taste good.

why else would we have "taco holders"?!?
checkmate

>durr
ops picture is a restaurant doctored image or the person who made it is retarded. you would not be able to eat those tacos without almost all of it falling off, especially with just one tortilla.

the other picture has tacos with a reasonable ammount of stuff so that you can actually fucking eat the thing without pushing it like a hot mess all over your face or with a fork and knife..

i think maybe youre just bad at eating tacos. I would definitely be able to eat op's picture without it all falling out.

they both look good. you just sound like a pretentious asshole.

>eating flour tortillas
Bu das not awthintic!

Get you some pork shoulder rubbed in achiote & braised in orange juice for 6-8 hours. Top it with red onion & habanero boiled in oj as well. Combine in corn tortilla & top with cilantro & asadero cheese.

Those are "soft tacos" kiddo. ;)

What do you put in a taco when you make a taco?

I use a mixture of beef pork and turkey, 2:1:1, along with hominy, green chilies, mustard greens, sautéed onions & a spice blend of garlic salt and paprika in tomato juice.

they have mold on them

Tacos are kinda like pizza. The more austere kind you find at the source bear little resemblance to variations on the theme that have become popular in the US during the 20th Century. 20th Century US food is delicious, but it leaned heavily toward fast/junk/convenience food. I try to avoid that because I don't want to be a fat fuck. So I shy away from the US makeovers of imported dishes - they often lean toward excess.

I eat tacos. They're pretty good. I wouldn't go to war over them.

>i would
bullshit, you wouldn't and you're wrong. the only way you could eat ops picture and not make a mess is if you are fat enough to put the entire thing in your fucking mouth.

Twitter.com/tacobell

Your tacos are shit and so is your country

Is there a Chicago style taco?

bitch don't tell be what I can't and can eat

>what were you thinking when you made a taco from doritos
>not marketing shitty product to shitty consumers who ate it up like hotcakes

use orange juice instead of tomato

Dont worry, soon USA will be like Mexico.