How to properly detox from liquor. I have 1.75 litres, what increments and timing should I shoot?

How to properly detox from liquor. I have 1.75 litres, what increments and timing should I shoot?

I've been on a 12-pack of six percent beer a day for sixty days by the way.

You should probably just kill yourself if you don't have the willpower to stop cold turkey.

Stop drinking liquor
Drink water
Wait

>stopping alcohol and benzos are the only withdrawals that can kill you

>nope.

From what I've read that'll give me a seizure. I don't want that.

You have to be a hardcore addict to die from dt's.

>implying any of you pansies are hardcore

Well its kinda dependent on many times one has stopped. I.e. we get more sensitive to withdrawl effects the more times we attempt to stop

Just drink one beer at a time and only when the shakes or sweats start to kick in. I've heard people suggesting you should space it out evenly, but this leaves me unable to sleep and thus I'm awake for at least 20 hours instead of 16, resulting in me needing even more alcohol to stay alive.

Also depends on if you drink all day or just in the evening. You should be able to cut down pretty fast if it's only in the evening, cutting by half a day or going cold turkey. If you've been drinking all day, your withdrawals will be stronger so 2 fewer beers each day might be more realistic. Still,doesn't hurt to save as much as you can for the evening, providing your body allows you, so you can get some sleep.

Not unless you've been drinking every single day for five years or more. You'll get the shakes at worst. Quit being a pussy.

I think I've kindled (which I know is rare these days) and already feel lightheaded m8.

Withdrawn four times.

I've stopped four times.

I've kindled m8. Haven't been doing it every day for years but have had months-long benders.

maybe consult a doctor, not anonymous jack posters

Hallucinating now. Hearing the voice of my dead wife.And my thoughts I audibly hear. Drinking liquor to stop it,

You don't know shit mate. I was hallucinating and unable to walk due to withdrawals after just a couple of months of daily drinking.

You're being a melodramatic queen. If you were serious you wouldn't be bitching on Veeky Forums. Go away.

God this sucks. The voice knows everything I know. HOpe it subsides. Could barely do the captcha

You would be surprised what voices would make you do. I'm just desperate to stop it user.

Again, withdrawal and shakes != DTs. Please end yourself for real next time.

sounds like you're going through a rough time man
Veeky Forums is here for you, keep us updated on how crazy into detox hallucinations you are, this is a 'a 'a board afterall

I just need to know how much to drink to stop it without starting over. Please.

Alright now im on his side. Just stop
Just leave

I know alcoholic hallucinosis and delirium tremens are different. The former is happening now. The latter is coming.

I'm hearing my wife, robbaz from youtube and bane from The Dark Knight Rises. They're ridiculing my about my life.

You can't safely quit booze cold turkey.
Voices are fading, I just downed about pint of liquor

Withdrawals can be life threatening regardless of DTs. It's very possible for someone who has stayed drunk for as little as a few days to a week to suffer life-threatening withdrawals.

Voices stopped aside from sex squeaks but when I close my eyes I see horrors.

Well now you done fucked, that's like half of what you've been having each day. No need to neck that much.

Try again tomorrow and just take it as it comes. Don't have more than one beer at a time. If it hasn't begun to reduce your withdrawal symptoms in 30 minutes, have another one.

You need to wait for it to kick in. You just downed a load of liquor, you'll feel fine soon.

The voices and increased blood pressure were too much. I know I fucked up because I'm drunk again. Next time should I score some valium and just take those

Do you know how much I need to drink to taper off? I don't want to drink a pint again.

I don't know if I can trust myself to drink one beer's worth of liquor every thirty minutes, haha.

Loads of people have said already, just have a beer and wait to see if it takes the edge off a little. If you need another, have another. Just listen to your body and mind. You're going to have to suffer a little, just need to make sure you aren't jn dangerous territory i.e. severe shakes/sweats or vivid hallucinations. Don't have more than a beer an hour, unless you had less earlier, and have two beers less than the day before.

At a guess I'd say there's 5 beers to what you Americans call a pint of liquor.

Yeah, a liquor pint here is 375ml, bout 12 ounces.

I'm sorry bout not just drinking a beer an hour, I'm trying to figure out the most I can drink while detoxing without fucking it up. The pint dump was just me panicking. Them voices are harsh. Can't believe my mind could come up with that shit.

I thick I had a fucking stroke. Can't movve right side. Typing with one arm. Wish me luck.

at least you died doing what you loved
drinking and shitposting
RIP

sbhut up.

i'm going to live. aublance is on the awafcuy. i cant faucking see but i can telkj you offd. iff the captcha dont go thru fuck you anizya

make sure your door is unlocked friendo

>Hallucinating now. Hearing the voice of my dead wife.And my thoughts I audibly hear. Drinking liquor to stop it,

my brother was seeing tiny people, about a foot tall coming after him. he was running around the house trying to hide and screaming all afternoon.

fun times.

Hey, we've all been there bro
>or sis
>w/e

Start with six beers a day, completely spaced out.

Reduce one beer every two days.

When you're down to one, drink one every other day.

Treat it like medicine and don't abuse it.

(look up the harm reduction network guide)