Why are my co-workers making fun of me

why are my co-workers making fun of me

I add some salt or Mexican hot sauce and do the same thing.

They're faggots.

they dont know shit for laughing. and you dont know shit for caring.

Probably because you're not eating it with Himalayan pink salt.

Are your co-workers fat?

is that cali style za?

notify human resources about their harassment

jealous, op.
they mad

why are you purposefully showing off that you're eating avocados?

it takes 10 seconds to open, 10 min max to eat.

stop being such a show off faggot and they'll leave you alone.

Because you're not eating 'go' za

i can think of five legit reasons to make fun of you; none of which has to do with your eating habits.

>grand prix desk calendar
>desk calendar that isn't filled out
>plastic spoon
>under ripe avocado
>posting on Veeky Forums
>putting a hyphen in "coworkers"
>lack of capitalisation/punctuation

what else?

you're eating a handful of nearly pure vegetable fat with a spoon. They'd look at you the same way if it was a tub of crisco

>fat from vegetables is unhealthy

When will this meme end?

> fat in general is bad

when will this meme die?

Thanks for the update, nutritional anthropologist

I used to eat advocado with lemon juice in primary school, was pretty good.

Actually reminds me of one time there was two containers in the fridge. I took the wrong one and i tried to explain it to the lunch parole teacher but she sort of forced me to eat a container of vegetables. They were raw and uncut/ peeled. There was an entire broccoli ffs.

you make it ez.

>if someone disagrees with me, they have to be a nutritional anthropologist or else I'm right

Avocados are a fruit

More technically a berry

>forced me to eat
How was Hitler Youth camp?

A lot of truth in your words oh wise user.

I would buy that...

I hate this. Tomatoes are fruits as well, but every supermarket categorizes them as vegetables. It's confusing.

Well by force i mean she said "you cant play unless you eat it"

that's exactly how i eat my avocados. and no one has ever said a word to me. even one of my coworkers does the same.

Because they are plebs

I like mine with Tabasco sauce and parmesan

>I hate this. Tomatoes are fruits as well, but every supermarket categorizes them as vegetables. It's confusing.
It really isn't confusing at all.

Because you're a fucking beta, that's why.

There is case law in the US basically holding that the common/trade designation of tomatoes as veggies overrides their actual classification for legal purposes.

I bet you eat carbs you fucking pleb

Yup yup! The Tariff Act of 1883 imposed new taxation rules on fruits and vegetables. Due to Nix v. Hedden, the Supreme Court ruled tomatoes as vegetables, thereby changing which set of taxation laws they fell under and allowing importers to recover incurred shipping costs.

The Tariff Act has long since been dismantled, but the Supreme Court's ruling regarding tomatoes technically still stands.

Is there a way to eat half of an avacado and save the rest for tomorrow? Without it turning black?

this

did nigga knows his shit

Citric acid from whatever source and wrapping it in plastic wrap or an equivalent product.

kek