Chocolate bread

What's a good dark chocolate? I like lindt 90% but I want to try something higher quality.

The only choice is cocoa powder.

you would better just eat plain than anything beyond 70%. Much cheaper

no

If you are serious and not just one of those hurr higher percentage makes me manlier chocolate snobs, I would recommend any of the valrhona grands crus.

What are good drinks to pair with bitter chocolate

I think Scharffen Berger and that Trader Joe's one are pretty good, too. I find Lindt and Ghirardelli to be a bit skanky.

Red wine, coffee, green tea

Maybe if you mixed it with butter or something. The smooth fattiness of a good chocolate bar is nice.

Thanks anons

I'm not a big fan of Lindt, but their 99% is actually pretty good if you want something intense to slowly melt on your tongue. Also, their 85% is better than the 90% because of the lack of Dutch processing.

Galler, Valrhona and Pierre Marcolini are the best plain chocolates I have tasted. You should be able to order them online in most countries.

Shiraz

It depends on the red wine. Some would pair awfully with it. Your best choice is probably some sort of port wine. The drink has to be sweeter than the chocolate.

Is there any real difference between cacao nibs? I bought the cheapest I could find and really liked them. Nothing like dark chocolate, though.

Green and Blacks are really nice, surprisingly so is Aldi

Green tea does not go with dark chocolate in my opinion, but I only drink Tetleys finest

I think Lindt only used dutched cocoa in the US, and it will say on the label

Mmm that is my absolute favorite and perfect for low carb eating when you want a little bit of chocolate. I've tried the 100% but holy shit is just makes me get dry mouth.

try buying 100% baking chocolate, melting it with a bit extra cocoa butter and some powdered swerve and let it harden again.

The best. You'll have to order online and get it shipped though unless you live in the San Francisco Bay Area. Or Europe I guess.

Alter Eco Blackout 85%. It's not super bitter but you can really taste the chocolate over the sugar.

not 90% but lovely chocolate

$27 for 5oz of chocolate? You idiots in CA deserve everything you get.

Chocolate yoohoo

>Chocolate bread

It's called cake dipshit

I had that exact one once.
There's no flavor, only bitter.