Sandwich General

What was the last sandwich you ate?

Currently eating a turkey and spinach sandwich with hummus and pesto spreaded onto toasted white bread, shit is dank af

2 toasts with Avocado spread, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, sprouts, banana peppers, garlic salt and pepper

an entire pepperoni pizza folded in half

sliced steak (ny strip) with onions and mushrooms, sauteed with salt and pepper, on a tasted french bread with broiled swiss

Eight hours ago: roast turkey breast, cheddar, and red leaf lettuce on rye; roast turkey breast, pepper jack, and red leaf lettuce on rye.

Both toasted in a toaster oven, both sides.

Honestly I think it was a grilled ham and Swiss, I dunno I don't eat sandwiches that often

I remember this pic.

It sucked then, it sucks now.

Is it still a sandwich if I'm doing low carb and had a turkey burger mixed with feta, egg, paprika, cayenne, topped with Dijon but no bun?

i don't remember desu. I don't even think I've had bread in like a year because I was a fat ass.

tfw still love soda but am Veeky Forums

Turkey breast on footlong wheat at subway
Everything on it except dill pickles
Siracha and light mayo as dressing

I had some 'go 'za which is technically an open faced sandwich

Last sandwich I ate was a breakfast sandwich. From the bottom up.
>Toasted bread, spread with real maple syrup.
>grilled slice of ham
>two eggs side by side grilled and flipped in butter
>topped with sharp cheddar when flipped, for maximum melt.
> Topped with buttered toasted bread
Looking bCk I should have added some tomato slices, but I love my breakfast Sammies

deli sliced turkey, packaged smoked provolone, on Walmart bakery bread.

:)

honey roasted turkey, american cheese, romaine and miracle hwip on untoasted texas toast. sav-a-lot honey heat bbq chips and vlasic sweet gherkins to go with.

Chicken, cheese and cucumber

BLT on toasted white bread with cheddar and mayo

My last sandwich was a ruben on some marbled rye. Was fucking delicious.

Ham and American cheese hoagie with mayonnaise.

>falling for the blt meme
kek