Absolute disgust thread

Absolute disgust thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UnktCDi-BVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope, no way someone is this disgusting.

Bait thread, saged

what's the difference between a disgust and a cringe thread?

So another fast food thread?

It's more like, "I saw this funny picture on /b/ that was slightly food related and thought I'd share it with Veeky Forums, because they surely haven't seen it before".

Disgust is for things that are disgusting, cringe threads are for kids on YouTube.

GODDAMNIT I KNEW SOMEONE WHO DID THIS

Useful picture at this time of year. Saved.

> A perfectly cooked milksteak with the right amount of jelly beans.

> cringy or disgusting.

I don't know where you come from but i know you have bad taste.

announcing sage isn't allowed

Even if Moot was still taking care of business that quote would be outdated as fuck.

The point is there are retarded fucking faggots in every single thread on this entire site. And just because its summer a bunch of newfriends have to say "sure is summer in here" in every thread for no reason.

arguably it would be outdated, but proving the opposite of your point. back in '12 kids would be more likely to swarm this site during summer because smartphones/tablets/laptops weren't standard issue for every child.

nowadays kids can browse all day long/everyday.

What kind of shoe is that? Looks like a slipper.
I was at a McDonald's today and saw a lady put her nearly finished wrap on her iphone while she was getting money from her purse

First anime pic ever saved on this device.
Back to /pol/ i go

I'd eat that milksteak

I'm gonna be sick, theres no way people actually pour ketchup on top of their fries, right?

Whoa haven't seen that fry cup in like 8 years since I graduated high school.

Just fuck my shit up senpai

What the fuck
Where is this

Fucking Rochester

This is definitely mexican

Wtf is this. A new kind of 'Go 'Za?

what the fuck is this

This is no garbage plate.

>Flyovers not knowing about milk steak

This looks like the worst fusion of a frito pie and elota.

And tostilocos

what is this called, this is easily one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen

Milksteak IS flyover, you fucking coastfag.

As an Indian Veeky Forums lurker, I've never understood this pic, and why people are disgusted.

upvoted

Remember when it is summer in America it is winter in Australia

is that boiled over hard?

That cannot be real. Fucking America

>winter in Australia

It's a very old, well known image and it was from a Canadian comedy show, newfag.

This is why i stopped coming to Veeky Forums

Everyone in this thread is just bitching, 3 years ago we had this thread and everyone just started talking about their favorite bathroom foods. Veeky Forums used to be an unintentionally hilarious board. now you're just cancer like all the rest

I still have a bowl of bowl of peanut m&ms next to my shitter.
Too little too late?

Also Indian here.

However, user, _you_ are looking at:

1. Instant ramen in a cup
2. A bag of the most disgustingly greasy flavour of doritos
3. A mixture of the two with cheese, sour cream, mayo and what appears to be ketchup or some thick hot sauce+ketchup mix.

This is an absolute abomination, and the staff+owner of whichever restaurant offers this needs to be exterminated like mosquitoes in any given Indian winter in the plains.

Source?

>This is why i stopped coming to /board I'm posting in/

>it just keeps getting worse every passing second

Looks like something filthy frank would do for attention.

Why are dumb weebs always the most obnoxious memespouting faggots?

IT NEVER ENDS

Because morons like you keep replying to them.

It has nothing to do with that. They're complete faggots in their own bedrooms by themselves - no audience required.

>You will never watch Azumanga Daioh for the first time again

Couldn't really see what people liked about it. Aside from Osaka, and maybe the tall one.

Is that all you weebs do when you consume art or entertainment? Look for the next fictional girl to jack off to? Are you all perpetually 13 years old?

Aren't you supposed to be in a Ja/ck/ thread?

It was just super comfy.

It was hilarious.

Aren't we all complete faggots in our bedrooms when we're by ourselves?

Would still try it/10

youtube.com/watch?v=UnktCDi-BVs

HARRO EVERYNYAN

Weebs are complete faggots all of the time, everywhere, no matter who's around, and they're fucking aggressive about it.

You know using that buzzword and spewing retarded stereotypes makes you look pretty stupid.

I've been here for 10 years, hating you faggots for every single second of it.
Weeb isn't a buzzword. Buzzwords don't last this long.

Whatever you think, m8.

Still using it identifies you as a retard who lives in a world of stereotypes he's made up for himself.

You sound like someone who gets called a weeaboo a lot, like you have this whole speech prepared about how it's wrong and undignified to use such horrible stereotypes about people. Well, I'm sorry to tell you this, but no amount of cognitive dissonance is going to make you any less of a stupid nip-worshiping, moe-loving, loli-fapping stereotype.

I don't even watch anime m8.

>people who watch south park are neckbeard virgin ameriboos who live in their own bedrooms by themselves (throw in some more buzzwords)

This is how retarded you sound. Just look at your last post. It's hilarious.

>ameriboos
First of all, the term is Westaboo, and yes, plenty of Japanese people are that. The thing is, to be Japanese is to be an autistic faggot, so to love Japanese culture is to love being an autistic faggot. It's only natural for the Japanese to want to be more like us and less like themselves, so there's nothing wrong with Westaboos.

Also, once again, there's no such thing as a
buzzword with over a decade of recorded use. Why are weebs so bad at definitions.
>b-b-but I'm not a weeb!
Sure you aren't, buddy.

People have been blaming summer since before 2012. I don't remember my first couple of summers here but I'm pretty sure summerfags were already a thing in 2010.

>I've been here for 10 years
>doesn't even know the actual meaning of weeaboo

Sure lol

Where did I misuse the word?

You assumed someone was a weeaboo just because he posted an anime drawing.

Everyone who likes anime is a weeb. People who say "n-no it's just the obnoxious ones!" are just doing weeb damage control.

>Everyone who likes anime is a weeb.
No. That's not what it means.

Again, just weeb damage control.

Just google it you fucking retard.

Why would I, a college graduate, google a word I've been using since middle school?

I don't know what's more horrible. The idea the food is on the floor of a public toilet or thats it's fast food.

Australia only has one season, m8.

Is that why they shitpost all year round?

The quality of education in Australia is very low. There is almost no standards. Think of the worst education in the Union (AZ, AK, MS) and push it a little lower.

That is why they shitpost.

You fatistanis are just jealous Australia outranks you in internet memeology

Exhibit A

do you assume highs chool faggots don't have internet until summer?
They sell their phones before each school year and buy another when its over?

I'm an american, and even I wouldn't eat that

don't insult my shitty rust belt homeland

this thing is far more evil and wrong than a garbage plate

a garbage plate is a pretty much standard summer picnic/grill plate: grilled meat, your fries, and your mac salad, together on a plate, with the added condiments (ketchup, mustard, hot sauce) getting onto everything.

this is just wrong. like 3/4ths of it is just various sauces and cheese or some shit.

say what you will about a garbage plate, but this is just a singular serving of ramen and a singular serving of doritoes covered in condiments

>when you notice the abo in the back
I laughed heartily

>A leaf