I only taste chocolate ice cream

i only taste chocolate ice cream...

what a waste of 5 bucks

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Sensodyne-Toothpaste-Sensitive-Prevention-Protection/dp/B00NSC6T3Y/
benjerry.com/whats-new/systemic-racism-is-real
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol you only paid for the logo of course! Those three bites should have been delicious!

went on their site and looked at a lot of interesting flavors. unfortunately the rite aid i went to didn't have too many. this was the most interesting sounding one and it tastes like generic chocolate ice cream. nothing else.

Shitty flavor for a shitty band

Is everybody from Vermont Communist?

Did anyone else stop buying these after they started whipping a shitload of air into them? Why are these even allowed to be sold by volume instead of weight, anyway

pig slop. don't put that in your body.

Do you need a hug?

>Did anyone else stop buying these after they started whipping a shitload of air into them? Why are these even allowed to be sold by volume instead of weight, anyway
I thought I was the only one who noticed. Blue Bell doesn't give a shit about killing people for months of failed inspections their motto was "carry on as usual" morality, so can't buy them either. Never liked Edy's oversweetened crap. Breyers has exactly 3 flavors that aren't shit anymore.

Other than awesome publix brand, I don't mind the Talenti gelatos, and their pistachio is the replacement for my favorite Pistachio Pistachio. Publix makes a version of chunky monkey and superfudge chunk, so phew.

>Talenti gelatos
I only eat this, or Haagen-Dazs. I bought some whipped ice cream on sale and the texture was offputting compared to dense and creamy ones.

Haagen-Dazs
Coffee or Strawberry flavors
only ice cream worth the calories

The Breyer's gelatos aren't too bad when they're on sale. I usually buy them when they drop to $3 once in a blue moon.

fuck yourself dirt pig

They stopped making my favorite flavor. Fuck you B&J.

Tfw u want cute little fishes in ur ice cream but ur poor

it's more about mouth feel.

They're okay, but I don't like all the stuff they put on top. I just like really simple high quality ice cream.

>tfw sensitive shitty teeth and literally can't enjoy ice cream

what nigger, the marshmellow and caramel is tasty too

amazon.com/Sensodyne-Toothpaste-Sensitive-Prevention-Protection/dp/B00NSC6T3Y/

>he didn't get Cinnamon Buns flavor instead

It's your own fault!

The secret is to let it melt. Sit it on the counter for 10 - 15 minutes depending on how cold it is.

The marshmallow swirl goes gooey as fuck when a little melted.

Goddamn, I wouldn't mind some ice cream right now.

Sounds like your pallet (sic) is too unsophisticated. Stick to Breyers next time.

Don't chew it, fuckhead, just melt it with your tongue against the top of your mouth.

You deserve it for being enough of a faggot to buy chocolate ice cream. God damn I hate chocolate ice cream, it's pure crap.

You people bitching about Ben & Jerry's ice cream are faggot normie religious cum stains that need to be licked up and spit into your mother's asshole.

It's on sale at Shop Rite this week and next at $2.88/pt. There are coupons floating about, too, so you can wind up getting it for around $2.38 if you play your cards right.

All the same, I don't typically buy B&J's because I tend to dislike ice cream with chunks of things in it. Were it completely smooth, I'd be all over it.

ITT: People without teeth.

The only acceptable B&J flavor is Americone Dream. If you enjoy anything else, you're communist scum.

love this flavor

this one is exceptional, but they have a lot of good flavors. you're forgetting spectacular speculoos cookie core, boston creme pie, half baked, raspberry fudge chunk froyo, cookies and cream cheesecake core

I bet OP is a heavy smoker. suble flavor like caramel are the first to go.

fun fact, since gelato isn't a regulated product breyer's frozen dessert can be labeled gelato regardless of what they put into it and how much overrun it has. none of bryer's products are actual ice cream and are labeled frozen desserts.

I'm not sure what's more pathetic: that you can't tell the difference between plain chocolate ice cream and not plain chocolate ice cream; or the fact that you've somehow never had Ben & Jerry's before. Were you even alive in the 90s?

>caramel
>subtle

I don't see the problem with this. If something fits within the definition, it is. It's like getting upset when somebody calls a pizza a "pie" or something.

>what a waste of 5 bucks

that's what you get for eating the frozen jew

benjerry.com/whats-new/systemic-racism-is-real

Most of bryer's desserts are low fat milk based with added whey protein and thickeners like carrageenan added to reproduce a proper texture.