Meta

How come every thread on the front of Veeky Forums is a meme. What happened guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AL7RvNfGEqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inb4 image.jpg

>classic image.jpg

Veeky Forums was once the greatest board on Veeky Forums before we were raided by /b/ and then /pol/ and then reddit and then gaia online and now we are living in the dar/ck/ ages i see them at the gates, brothers

Retardation and peer pressure. Literally. Thats it.

Your dank meme's check out. Carry on.

well at least you've made it better with this great thread

it's a combination of big food PR, big agra interests, and dumb hipster sheep that repeat it ad nauseam.

I just came here recently looking for recipes and stuff, and instead it's a mess of shitposting. It's pretty goddamn funny, but I just assumed you guys were always like this.

I came here from myspace to raid you with my leet hacking skills.

so, answer me: Do you have any good top ramen recipes?

I was born in the dark ages so I know no better aside the legendary tales of threads gone by.

Kek, I've been here a few years and embrace the fall of this once glorious place.
Onto greener pastures, user.

There's definitely a very large /tv/ presence as of late, and that's by far the worst shitposting board I ever go to. /b/tards just post like they're literally retarded, but /tv/ posters go out of their way to be as obnoxious, disruptive, and off-topic as possible, and then start a dozen meta-threads complaining about the moderation.

I remember when a /k/ raid was the worst we got.

you newbies wanna know how old Veeky Forums used to be? go to Veeky Forums and look at their posting style.

that was us, but with vegetables n' shit. now, i embrace it. every board is like /b/, but with a different theme.

That Veeky Forums is a hardcore nerdgasm.
I thought it was going to be a transgender support board.

maybe a little exaggerated, but that was how it used to be.

shut up bitch

I bet the mods are Nazi's, but in a good way.
Everything seems to be on topic and structured.
I'm about to post a 'go 'za thread there to test the mod response time.

shit, i'm going to keep an eye out for that one

lol'd

looks like they're eating that shit up. you might've just started the downfall of a once great board.

make sure to leave me out of this when telling this story later

i think they've been blindsided by the sheer force of the go'za'. they're flabbergasted.

it may take a solid 15 minutes.

Veeky Forums is home of the MEME lords.
youtube.com/watch?v=AL7RvNfGEqs
there's teh average users there.

> the dar/ck/ ages
> i see them at the gates, brothers
Imbecile, the profligates ran through the gates already. If they were outside the gates, this wouldn't be the Dark Ages.

You spent too many years of your life online. Now everything looks like a meme to you because you're so fucking meta in your view. And this post is probably one sentence longer than your attention span.

>How come every thread on the front of Veeky Forums is a meme. What happened guys?
I remember Veeky Forums before anyone used the word meme.
Back then it was just shit that was currently popular, now its all:
>Heyyyyy you giys. Y isz it all deez mee mees evrry were.
>OMG look deez meamees. Y does no 1 lik this thing you nevr hurd off!
>Diz currently popular item isz meeammo......no 1 can lik it nows!!!!!!111112bucklemyshoe

Pls go

>I remember Veeky Forums before anyone used the word meme.
I also remember rankling at the way people younger than me began using the word. Then I felt old, because commenting on it is like yelling at kids to get off your lawn.

why dont u geriatric fucktarded asshats just go to an old ppl website if u dont wanna have fun. btw dont say memes arent funny to u cus the funny part about them is that u dont like them... duhhh. if u liked them then they wouldnt get posted

I don't have a lawn.
But if I did I would definitely yell at any kids that stood on it, and I would keep their balls too.
Fuck 'em

user, food naturally categorizes itself into different memes. Pizza is a meme. So is ice cream. Condiments are a meme as well. It's inevitable, really.

I wish I'd appreciated more how slow this board once was. When it wasn't totally dead but still a few years ago, it was so nice. You could post a thread with a question and come back to 8-10 thoughtful replies. Now it's constant shit-posting and bumping. Veeky Forums's glory days are long over.

It was shit.
there was no banter and the mods were cunts.
Its better now

Maybe if you aren't here for food, yes.

When it was discussion of food, it was really great for people whose hobbies include food and cooking.

If you want that you should go to a proper food and cooking forum.

>gaia online
is this a joke?

why would gaiaonline raid anything on Veeky Forums?

newfag

>What happened guys?
Cooking requires time, money and the drive to do something.

The average user on Veeky Forums only has time.

>Now everything looks like a meme

stopped reading there

Because you're not reporting and hiding them like you should be.

>boil water in pot
>open packet and put noodles into pot
>wait
>stir
>wait
>add seasoning packet AND soy sauce
>stir
>wait
>drain a bit and put in bowl

Now get this: slice up a scallion and put that in there.

Amazing.

>i would hold a kid's balls

I just boil up the ramen, drain it, mix the seasoning with a few egs, fry some bacon in a pan with diced veggies, mix the ramen with the scrambled season eggs, and then plop it on the bacon and veggies, then flip the bitch and then cooked evenly on the other side and serve, usually with some grated cheese.

/pol/ has ruined every board I was a regular of.

Because when I submit a thread that actually is cooking related, you massive faggots ignore it and flock to the memes

this, and the /tv/ raids, and everybody shitting on OC cookalong threads