Dinner thread general

>what did you make, what will you make, what should you make

White bass stuffed with lemon, fennel fronds and salt. Roasted corn and carrot. Sauteed spring onion, fennel bulb, garlic and dill with lemon and harissa. Gouda cheese flatbread.

I'd be fine with just the fish, assuming it's as fresh as it looks. Everything else I could do without, but a nice whole bass I could do any day of the week.

Where are you from, OP?

NYC area

>NYC area

Well that doesn't narrow it down.

Are you from Caribbean heritage or something? I was just trying to guess where that meal would be from, and it's definitely not your average mid-town Manhattan apartment dweller.

born n raised in manhattan, lived in jersey city for decades now. and no, i'm melanin challenged

why do brits think that serving the entire fish is acceptable? that' is disgusting.

>i'm melanin challenged

Veeky Forums confirmed cuck board

My dinner was 6 shots of vodka and some string cheese.
>dont judge me

Am enjoying a late supper of beans on toast, with a little dab of marmite and a little cheese.
Today was long, hot, and stupid, and I couldn't be fucked to make anything else.

Does the sauce with the beans cut sown the yeast taste of. the marmite? Because that shits nasty on its own.

Yeah, the marmite adds a little saltiness, and the beans help cut it. Tastes good together, but you know, you only need a tiny dab of marmite, that shit's strong.

hahaha found the brit.

Some people like to eat the heads, and tails if fried and crunchy.

chicken and tomato basil sauce over fettuccine
fried up some pureed garlic, whole cumin, onion, tomato, put in the chicken, season with some stuff I had, parsley, more garlic, I cheated and used meat tenderizer, put in some store bought sauce because I don't have time to make some sauce from scratch, Classico sucks btw, and of course butter.

Didn't turn out as good as I envisioned but pretty good nonetheless
I'd post but I'm a fatass and ate almost a whole box's worth of pasta in one night

Tried a light and I do mean light layer on toast and holy fuck it was bad.
the saltiness was a bit strong but that aftertaste just slays you.

Looks good but please don't buy into the trend of

describing food like this. annoying and pretentious. carrot.

I stocked up on 3 for $1 soft tacos on Taco Tuesday at Del Taco.
I'm currently going through my 2nd of what will be 4-5 vodka and juice drinks that will be followed with a bowl of weed.
Then I will have the proper motivation and hunger levels to feast on two day old soft tacos drowned in hot sauce.

>tfw living the American dream

And no ladies, I will not be posting any dick pics tonight because I just don't have time for you

Most cultures do this.

why did this post make me laugh? potato.

I also had beans on toast! But gosh, you really didn't heat the beans long did you. Looks like straight out of the can almost. Do you really like it like that?

I love it reducing it on the stove, and the sauce starts to actually coat the beans and it sticks together a bit, like you can get a pretty tall amount on a spoon. Not as dry as refried beans but close. It's lovely.

I also had another piece of toast with cream cheese and stuffed olives on it (w/ garlic and jalapenos)

Oh, they were hot off the stove, but I was too tired to let them simmer very long. Usually I let them simmer longer and reduce a bit.

Brown rice a poached egg a nectarine and a baked apple

With like two teacups of franzia

>Where are you from, OP?
>NYC area
with zero british genes in my ancestry i might add.

child, please.

gonna bump this one time offa page 10 with the dinner i'm about to make right now. gonna do squid risotto

you are triggering my sardine stench ptsd, fucking place rekeed of it for two weeks

>no water for all those shots
user, if you're going to drink like that, at least have a glass of water with every shot ffs

then again I've done the same shit without the string cheese lol

>i'm melanin challenged

I know this is a joke, but grow up and be proud of your lineage. You were given a gift in blood; do not treat it with such flippant disregard.

I'm pretty sure you could eat/drink inedible items that are less harmful to your health than Franzia

When I was underage, I used to dream of the days when I'd be old enough to have that on tap in my apartment. After some of the worst hangovers in my life, I no longer have that dream.

please be memeing

I've been posting nigger jokes outside of /pol/ all day and even I think your post is fedora cringe

ewwww... cooked fish eye!

>that post when you've memed so much online that your life is literally one prolonged meme

I aint saying its good, just cheap

>i'm melanin challenged

Grow up and be proud of the gift of blood you have been granted. Don't treat your lineage with such flippant disregard.

>with the dinner i'm about to make right now. gonna do squid risotto
t'was good

In this picture, sauteeing onion, garlic a Thai chili pepper and saffron

SUPER CLOSE UP! White wine, stock and some spring onion added to the mix

DIE SPAWN OF CTHULHU! Add heavy cream and the sauteed calamari with about 3-4 minutes left

had a very inoffensive glass of rosé with it.

Looks like someone barfed onto your plate.

>plate

It's a way of showing it is the type of fish it is said to be. It is why trout or sea bass at restaurants often comes with the head attached or on a seperate plate so you know they didnt just give you a random fish.

you can tell by the taste though...

Only whiny bitches like you care.