Best Hot Sauces

>do a google image search
>"best hot sauce in the world"
>first hit is pic related
>SAD
A
D

What's your favorite hot sauces, Veeky Forums? I love anything with the devil's tongue in it.

Thinly veiled Jack thread?

Tabasco master race, nothing else is comparable

I mean, tabasco's good and all, but sometimes you just want it hotter than that

Your mom has my best hot sauce.

>classic image.jpg

Disgusting.

If it isn't Valentina, get that shit out of my face and definitely keep your filthy tobasco the fuck away from my bloody mary.

Orange Krush is by FAR the best hot sauce I've ever had, and I've had a fair bit.

Tapatio is the best balance of flavor and heat, as far as big brand hot sauces go.
You're right, nothing else is comparable, because Tabasco is a completely unique style of hot sauce. However, I find it lends itself best as a part of a sauce or stew, rather than as a condiment on its own.

I bet Aunt May's pussy tastes like this. Pure fire, each and every.

Do any of you guys makes their own sauce? Care to share a recipe?

Louisiana is my favorite

This, and all three of them.

I use the green on eggs and breakfast foods.

The red is for meats and putting in marinades or glazes.

The non-descript 'XXXTRA HOT' is for mixing in things like refried beans, or into a pot of stew or curry.

Crystal and Red Hot are awful.Rest is fine.Sriracha and Louisiana are good tier

This is probably the millionth pepe I've seen but the first I've ever saved.

This has reached "[Name] The Hedgehog" levels. Literally think of anyone or anything ever, fictional or real, and there's a Pepe for it.

Real nigga shit. Only pussies would disagree

It's a very high quality pepe, sure to retain it's meme value for at least 6 months.

I'm trying to picture the kind of person who'd bother to google "best hot sauce in the world"

>Tapatio is the best balance of flavor and heat, as far as big brand hot sauces go.

I love Tapatio. It's mild and tasty. I use Tapatio on anything with latin flavors and tobasco on everything else.

I don't really like hot sauce. I've never had one that doesn't impart some kind of undesirable texture to my food: either too oily or too vinegary or too saucy.

Chili powder is my jam, and the hotter the pepper it's made from the less you need to sprinkle onto your food to get a nice balanced flavor -- thus the less you end up altering the texture and color of the food.