OK here's the deal, I'm out of oil and butter and I need to fry up some hot dogs...

OK here's the deal, I'm out of oil and butter and I need to fry up some hot dogs. Can I use hamburger grease to cook them up? (I just made some burgers but I'm still hungry)

Just steam the hot dogs, you seriously fry them every time?

You don't need anything, you can just cook them in the pan dry

Hell yeah. Fried hot dogs are the best way to eat them.

/thread

That's gonna burn them tho.

I respectfully disagree. While fried is good, boiled is better. Grilled is best of all, of course.

Start them on low until they start to sweat/leak their own grease, then amp up the heat

Boil them in dishwater.

Yeah I like my dogs crispy by frying them but to each their own. I agree with grilled dogs being the best method to cook them tho.

That seems disgusting. That's like fucking a bitch with a dry pussy. You got to oil up the pot to be good.

>Start them on low until they start to sweat/leak their own grease, then amp up the heat

I dunno this works pretty good for sex too

I like hotdogs microwaved. fuck the haters

Heck yeah you can use the grease. I used to fry them up in bacon grease. I don't like them that way, but the husband loved it.

>boiled is better

Do whatever makes you happy user

>tfw abs are coming in and it looks sexy as fuark
>but tfw no gf

Just microwave them

if only you could do an exercise to change your ugly face

and a few for my """"""personality"""""""

>tfw no abs, but gf

Just wrap your hotdog in hamburger meat so it becomes a long burger that's hotdog stuffed. Save the grease you get after for future cooking. People throw out grease too easy and that shit keeps forever in the fridge. I have a nice little jar of bacon grease saved up for just such occasions.

Steam them
Split them down the middle
Cook them on a medium heat.

>save massive amounts of bacon grease
>deep fry them in said grease

if you're going to eat a fried hot dog, you might as well go all the way with it. Tastes good.

Not even him, but he's right

Boiled is the only way to cook them

fry them in a really light layer of water i swear it works

I always make sausages by simmering them for like 3-5 minutes and then dry frying them for a few min

>tfw gf but no abs

If I wasn't so tired from sex every night I could do some extra crunches or something. Fucking gains goblins, amirite?

>mfw ameritards eat fried sausages and hink its nor mal
>fried
>not
>boiled

wrap in damp paper towel
nuke
profit!!!!

A can of beer will do for a cooking medium

>That seems disgusting. That's like fucking a bitch with a dry pussy. You got to oil up the pot to be good.

just wring out your greasy shorts then you fucking disgusting piece of shit