Orders food to go

>orders food to go
>eats it in the restaurant anyway

Who does?

Most the customers we get at our sandwich shop

People who figure they're going to want to take half of it home will usually sit down and eat their food, and only once they throw the bag and the wrappers away do they realize that they've made what can only be called one in a long series of mistakes that stretch back across their lives and forward into the untold future.

Isn't there an order-in tax?

Not at our place tax is the same all around.

I order food to go and eat outside in my car since I value privacy and cleanliness. Eating inside is for apes too poor to own their own vehicle

>eating in your car
>not leaving the parking spot in front of the restaurant
People like you creep me out

The only place I know that it should be done at is panda express. The dine in plate is smaller then the takeout tray plate thing

I could never figure this out either.
fucking creeps me out, too

>they never ask you if you're eating in and always pack your shit to go regardless

Looking at you subway

Only slobs with social anxiety eat in their car

You're a slob because you can't even wait for your fatass to get home, and your car probably reeks like deli meat and fried onions

Reminds me how when McDonald's brought the Drive-Tru to China, people ordered the food in the drive tru, parked their cars and eat the food inside the McDonald's.

Because i like to have a fucking bag and ketchup packets. i'll just take my own tray from next to the straws.

>Only slobs with social anxiety eat in their car

What about sonic.....how you feel being intellectually checkmated ya little bitch

I like listening to the radio.

They probably got tired of the employees outside looking at them.

The two Sonics near me me have indoor seating.

I don't like dining in at fast food places. If it's like Chipotle or somewhere a little nicer sure but eating inside somewhere like mcdonalds is just terrible.

Two options:
Dine in: Get food on a tray, forced to eat in the restaurant
To Go: Get food in a bag, can decide to either eat in the restaurant or take home

Seems like an obvious choice.

It''s because I can be a nigger and order a water cup to fill with soda

>charging extra for plastic plates
A jew-tier place near me used to do this.

I encouraged everyone I knew to give it 1* yelp reviews.

It went out of business less than 4 months later.

You don't have a radio at your house?

Whenever I order a Happy Meal, they see that I have no child with me and package my food to go automatically

I eat it inside anyway

People still own radios?

Fucking gooks, they sicken me

How else are you going to listen to Prairie Home Companion on Saturdays at 6?

I do this all the time. I don't have a big appetite so I eat half of my order in the restaurant then take the rest home for later. Plus, it saves your sad ass from having to wash trays or dishes or such.
It's not that difficult to comprehend

I have a radio in my car
don't need one for the house because any station worth listening to has a streaming site

I do that shit all the time bro, and I don't see anything wrong with it.

I can eat in the store, and when I want to leave I have a handy bag that I can carry out.

Even if you eat in the restaurant the whole time, you can use the bag to throw all the ketchup packets and shit inside when you chuck it out

There is literally no reason to order "for here". Unless, of course, you have a problem with free bags.

>taking seats from customers who aren't indecisive like you assholes
>taking up a whole table for yourself when there is a group of Tiffanys and chads hungry and wanted that table for all of them to sit and chill

> see person eating in their car
> stare at them
> they always leave
> follow them if they move to another spot in the same parking lot

i do my part

I hope you're being satirical because I literally don't give a single shit about either of those things

I actually order in, then when my food comes on a tray I grab the wrapped burger in one hand and the fries in the other and walk out the door, leaving the tray on the counter.

>what about the soda!?
I just chug a cup and a refill while I'm waiting and pitch the cup on my way to gather my meal.

It's Saturday at noon for me, and again on Sunday at 1. Prefer radiolab though.

Haha your the type of guy I'd want to serve
>what about your drink sir
>k-keep the change
>walks out of shop and passes his car and just keeps walking

Chads are the people who bring in money for us by referring us to there many many friends in their network. I'm not being satirical they are our target clientele. You sitting there taking up a table irritates the fuck out of me.

do you work for tips or do you have some strange misplaced corporate loyalty for the fast food establishment you work at?

Yeh I'm pretty damn loyal were a very old sandwich shop. But we're low key even if we're a national brand.