What are some other "mini foods" I can eat?

What are some other "mini foods" I can eat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vv5VwVDYf3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

asian penis

mini bagel

>Large size burger
>Mini food

America is so far gone it's literally satire for other countries

look at the bun buddy

That's a mini burger

Your worth

mini pizza

we call those bagel bites you faggot

MINI CORN?

MINI CORN ON THE COB...

BABY CORN!

OP what about mini corn dogs

only if it uses smaller then normal hotdogs. mini hotdogs??? baby... hotdogs...???
PROFIT!

'go style 'za

Is... is that a chicken sandwich with waffles for buns?

WHY DIDN'T YOU MOTHERFUCKERS TELL ME THAT EXISTED?

It's not really our obligation to tell shut-ins about stuff that's happening outside their basements.

>retard that has never had whitecastle before

they're sliders, dude.

For you

For you

does the wind knock you over when it blows too hard? you must have twig arms or a stomach tumor if you think white castle is a normal size burger.

nobody posted this yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=Vv5VwVDYf3I

Why on God's green earth would you eat multiple mini things when you could just eat one regular sized things? Someone offered me sliders once and I laughed and said since I am not a child no.

Wow I bet all your girlfriends and buddies love your asshole attitude about small foods and your pragmatism

you should tell that story at your next local open mic. very good observational humor with a touch of misanthropy right there.

Why eat french fries when you can have a potato? Amirite?

Heh.

do americans really eat small versions of their main meal as a starter?

not usually, but we have the freedom to do that if we want.

I heard you can make a whole meal out of american "sides". They're so fat and disgusting that when they order 'za (aka tomato bread) they have to order more bread on the side to barely fill their humongous stomachs until its time to eat again (usually 3-4 hours)

haha this

those burgers are literally only 3 cm across. I mean, some of them do pack in the calories (that fucking chicken wafle is almost 500), but they're definitely not "large size" by any measure.

i like the arbys sliders
i also like the grillers, cheese roll ups, potato soft tacos and mini quesidillias from taco bell if they count
krystal chiks are good but lately they've skipped out on giving me pickles so i have to ask for them everytime
zaxbys nibblers are good too

Confirmed picture of user eating his home country's sliders