What exactly is Black cuisine?

What exactly is Black cuisine?

Bugs and mud?

White girl pussy that you're never getting, shut-in.

In some places, yes, but we all have our interesting cuisines.

Neither of these posts answered my question.

mad subhuman detected

What are you hoping for? There are black people who eat bugs and there are black people who eat mud.

>baby dicked Trump dork detected

If they eat all the white vagina, fine, I'm not going anywhere near those things again. Have you ever smelled one?

>dicks on the mind all the time
nigger, you're gay

even madder than I thought. Packing a huge white meat stick, and I won't be voting for Trump. But nice try, poverty boy.

DO DOO DUP MO SHUBBA DO DONGO BIP DUBYA NUG DODAT BIN FO DINGO POOP DOOP ANNA TREE FO FIE HAD DIP DUH GUBBAMEN

get off the library computer Jamlynson, people look for jobs on those things

I've had Ethiopian food. Was pretty good but not much variety. Mostly variations on middle eastern food and a lot of stew

I was going to roast you for being a sensitive nigger, but looks like I'm late to the party

fuck you

Did you have to reach out to your inner self to make that post?

Like what do you mean by Black OP? There's Hatian, Jamaican, Egyptian, Creole, various African foods (depending on region), then there's soul foods...

>Hatian, Egyptian, Creole

Not black.

pol is infesting every board i see

Did I mention /pol/?

that's absurd. african cuisine has evolved for the 21st century and incorporates modern techniques and flavors that would suit any palette.

For example, braised missionary in ebola blood served with roasted monkey brains, or HIV-positive goat soup with cow urine for saltiness and gunpowder to ensure your child soldier is both well-fed and aggressive

banter alert

>pretending to be retarded

Where have I mentioned /pol/?

I know you won't reply.

No one said you mentioned it. Why do you think it needs to be mentioned? STOP FUCKING PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED