Have Americans gone too far?

Have Americans gone too far?

I tried the cheeseburger one. I think they're onto something with the pickles on pizza.

cheeseburger pizza and "big mac pizza" has been around for like a decade at this point, especially at pizza buffet places

they're late to the trend

Wegmabs had an awesome cheeseburger pizza back in the 90's. Have never seen it since.

The burger pizzas are the most vile thing I've ever tasted. Had to talk to the manager to exchange it, because they usually don't have a policy for "Holy shit, this is the worst thing I've ever eaten."

The pickles I personally dislike, some like it, but the sauce is fucking THOUSAND ISLAND DRESSING. Disgusting.

Nope, we've only made it to the moon, we have a solar system to conquer and populate with cheap fast food.

>putting ground beef onto something that already has bread, vegetables, and cheese
>too far
??????

Does that come in 'Go style 'Za?

Bacon cheeseburger pizzas are great. Especially with pickles.

Agreed. Pickles on pizza are strangely good. The tomato chunks are a necessity though, otherwise it ends up too briny.

TAKE YOUR SHITTY MEMES ELSEWHERE

just let it play itself out, don't feed it

>mayo or thousand island in place of sauce
>american or cheddar cheese mix with mozz
>beef topping
>onions
>tomato
>pickle
>topped with shredded lettuce if desired
>mustard drizzle on top if desired

this is how you do it

That is fucking disgusting.

When i worked at papa john's we sold a shitload of the burger pizzas. They're actually not that bad even after they were left on the heating rack for two hours.

what the hell is burger pizza

>bread, meat, vegetables
>disgusting depending on what shape it is

Ok, autism.

i bet you've never had a french fry, bacon and ranch dressing pizza before

A pizza made with ingredients you would normally find on a burger.

Are you really this retarded?

This is a Swedish creation. Basically a hamburger meal (including fries) thrown into a calzone.

And here's a "volcano pizza". Also Swedish.

Not a fan of ranch dressing, so no.
Not as fan of low quality meat (or cheese for that matter) on a pizza. Or on anything for that matter. Plus the idea of mayo or thousand island dressing in place of sauce on a pizza creeps me the fuck out. That's just more fat in a bite, once combined with beef and fucking cheese than I'd want to handle.

>the buns aren't even glazed donuts
>the empty space inside wasn't filled with extra cheese

3/10

Are they good? They look awful.

Sweden NOOOOO :(

actually looks kinda neat

Never tried them myself. I'd would like to try the calzone but I haven't been able to find any place that makes them anywhere near. The volcano one just looks disgusting, but that's mostly because of the cheap toppings. Could be good with better quality toppings, but obviously you'd have to share it with some people.

So you don't eat burgers with condiments?

If you use good meat a burger doesn't need any condiments on it. Condiments are there on fast food to help cover up the shit quality of the meat.

Pff, America is behind on pizza technology. If you travel to Asian you can get pizza with actual hot dogs or cheeseburgers in the crust. You know whats crazier?, most of those fuckers are lactose intolerant.

Didn't the Mexicans have a Pizza version of Suckling Pig Roast ? I think they coated the pig with cheese and pizza ingredients. Pretty recent, can't find a pic though.

never

Burger pizza is at least 20 years old. I remember it when I was little.

I agree. I tried it on a whim and was surprised that it was pretty good, I was expecting it to be ridiculous.

>all these Americlappers saying "lel that's normal"

I'm not surprised, just amused.

Pastrami pickles and mustard on oa pizza is great

Where's the beef? As a Buckeye, I assumed these pizzas were covered with ground beef or sausage. That's how a lot of places make a burger style pizza here in Ohio.

Papa John's needs to absolutely smother their pizzas with meat and cheese if they want to win over the Midwest.

Even the original American burger creator put condiments on it you senseless neanderthal. You're taking the dumbest logic applied to steak and applying it to a burger. Good condiments in appropriate portions compliment the flavor of the meat, not cover it up.

I usually take 2 cheese pizza and put hamburger meat in between it and cook it in the oven.

'U 'dnt 'lik 'da 'za? :^)

But make it with good quality meat and the condiments become unnecessary.

>this is a 10/10 in Europe

I really prefer hamburger over pepperoni or sausage on my pizza.

So whatever.

Some one actually ordered a pizza and got this holy fuck I'd be so angry that thing probably wasn't cheap either

When I was in san francisco(redwood shores more accurately) for work I ordered a domino's pizza because it was the closest place. It took 2 hours to arrive and when it did was burnt to a fucking crisp.

Called them back and was like "hey uh.. we waited hours for our pizza and it's absolutely inedible. They sent another one which took 3 FUCKING HOURS to arrive and was just as burnt.

Was 10pm at that point. Called again, told them they should just quit trying and give my money back.

Fucking traffic in california can go fuck itself.

what is the wheel in the center

Pineapple

>pineapple
>honey crisps
>bananas
>mushrooms

what

>>honey crisps
Those are peanuts

>>mushrooms
that's chicken

Fuck off back to South Korea

Damn, the amerilard in me is feeling jelly

HOURLY YUROPOOR OBSESSION THREAD

you sound like a joy

I got a hamburger pizza once, fucking disgusting

So America

>Be American
>See that the burger pizza is back in a commercial
>Get one
>Better than I remember

I fucking love this country

is this what people eat in the third world?

Europeans aren't any better.

is what people eat in the 0th world you faggot

cheese burger pizzas with pickles have been around forever, why are we treating dominos as some great innovator?

Unnecessary to have something that tastes good? Sure. To have something better than a high quality burger made with fresh condiments? Nope.

>dominos
Lol didn't read.

that does sound pretty awful, but I recommend trying it again next time and just subbing the sauce out for tomato.

Not one mention of buffalo chicken pizza in here either.

makes me wonder if the heat wave things cooked the shit out of it on the way.

nothing wrong with a papa john pizza pie with a couple sodie pops!

Dis guy right dere!

Looks pretty good desu I'd try it but we have zero good pizza places here

Naw dog that shits gross as fuck who puts candy with meat that's a fucking sin.

What's a swiss burger? Chocolate, fondue and deep fried shredded potatoes?

Why only combine two majr american foodgroups when you could combine all three?

America: we turn everything into a hamburger.

Sorry but that's not a pizza. Based on that loose definition then chicken nuggets and dipping sauce are pizza.

>Sweden
>European

user, please.

These are rare/only exist in one place.

Looks more like a galette, instead of a pizza or calzone.

grow up

I'm sure you can call it whatever you want, I don't think anyone here would be willing to defend it.

Is this real life?

Well it's basically just a bunch of burgers with triangular bread, arranged in a circle. So yeah...

I HATE MUSHROOMS

can anyone vocaroo this?

This is 'can style 'za
With 100% more burg'

banana peppers do the same texture thing and better flavor.