What's worse?

What's worse?

People who eat pizza with a fork and knife.

or

People who don't eat the crusts?

nothing wrong eating food however you want, anyways you want. there's no rules and usually dictated by etiquette of your cultures.

anti-crust eaters are fucking terrible people. picky people are assholes, UNLESS they say the crust is just empty carbs. Then it's justifiable. Any other reason (it's gross) they should all be lined up and shot in the face to prevent open casket.

It is understandable. The crust is the least nutritious part.

>"empty carbs" is an acceptable excuse
You're fucking eating cheese-covered bread.

so why not commit seppuku because you eat a twizzler, you're just going to die anyways? The cheese is the killing me meme is overrated, and the bread on the outside is THICKer. Also pizza is the food some people order when friends are over. there's context to be had, but if YOU roder the pizza and don't eat the crust, that's dumb. either get thin crust or just... you know, don't order pizza.

but if i offer it because there's no other food, and you're bulking, makes sense... no?

I guess it's hard to explain, but I've seen times when it's been acceptable from guys. Frankly I save it to eat with dip, FML.

People who eat pizza with their bare hands are disgusting.

Veeky Forums here
I'll eat the hot dog where with bun up to the point where the hot dog sits on the bun. effectively not eating half of it and saving on calories
Im sure I do this with other foods as well I just can't think of many right now

>Any other reason

What if its a shit crust?

There's literally nothing wrong with eating pizza with a fork and knife, objectively speaking, and your hands won't end up covered in grease either. Leaving the crust is just wasteful, especially those fags that bite the cheese and sauce off the slice and then leave the whole slice it in the box.

Bait.jpg

the whole world is disgusting except for you brazil, HUEHUEHUE

then it's probably a shit pizza... not eating shitty food is one thing, but picky eating is WAY different.

neither because you can enjoy your food however you damn well please.
Bonus if it offends autists like you

haha I bet you're a fat cunt...

You're just as bad as fuckin vegans mate.

Oh hey everyone, before I post i just want to let you know that im fit, on an anonymous message board. hahahah

Wasting food is a much worse offense.

People who don't eat the crust, because I already eat pizza with a fork and knife.

My friend orders pepperoni with extra sauce and rips off all the cheese and topping and eats just the bread and sauce, every damn time. He then asks me why I dont eat my crust and I just stare at his mountain of meat and cheese.

I don't eat the crusts with a knife and fork.

Checkmate

What if most of the pizza is great, but the crust is just flat out shitty to eat?

How about you take your shitty go za meme back to /b/ and leave the serious Veeky Forums discussion to the adults?

definitely fork and knife.
john kasich lost my vote for doing that shit.

sometimes the crust is way overdone and rock hard. i'm not always interested in eating that.

fork and knife is fine

>muh knife and fork meme

just stop. i've been to naples several times and plenty of people there use a knife and fork.

just do what you want.

fork and knife are ridiculous.

I can sympathize with the crust wasters.
1) Most crust isn't worth eating.
2) Crust can get fucked up and burnt, even if it is usually good and I want to eat it, I won't because it's too burnt and tastes bad
3) I paid for it, I can waste it if I want to

But I do eat my crust 99% of the time.

People who eat pizza.