Claims to like pickles

>claims to like pickles
>won't eat them unless they're sugary sweet

Care to explain?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pickled_cucumber
google.co.uk/search?q=salata de boeuf&client=firefox-b-ab&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_zIfS05DNAhUMJsAKHQJiARIQ_AUIBygB&biw=1366&bih=669
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pickles are not to everyones pallet they're very potently flavoured. it's like being upset you won't eat sardines on anything but pizza....

why are pickles the only pickled thing that gets to be called just "pickles"? Nobody says "pickled cucumbers".

That is the most American statement I've heard today, and that's not meant in a good way.

A pickled cucumber (commonly known as a pickle in the United States and Canada or generically as gherkins in the United Kingdom and Ireland) is a cucumber that has been pickled in a brine, vinegar, or other solution and left to ferment for a period of time, by either immersing the cucumbers in an acidic solution or through souring by lacto-fermentation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pickled_cucumber

They're the most common pickled vegetable.

Not everyone falls for the im a real """"adult""" if I eat bitter food meme

Sweet/bread and butter pickles have been inedible to me since childhood

i just don't understand why anyone would want to eat a sweet pickle. i thought the whole point was the sour dill flavor

Imagine a sandwich with dijon mustard, an abundance of onion, and a splash of hot sauce. How do you balance this out? A few sweet pickle chips my friend

Ausfag here, theres only one brand of non-sweetened dill pickles on my supermarkets shelves, shits ridiculous.
Lucky its a good brand.

Fellow ausfag here, these are the shit. I love their other flavours too, sweet and sour are so good...

I like both, and eat sour pickles with coarse salt on them.

We saved your ass in WW2 man, respect it

Sure, i'll explain: if you don't like bread & butter chips you're probably a faggot -- end of discussion.

I actually really really hate sweet pickles....
what's with Veeky Forums's hate for sugar anyways? This is such a meme board.

You saved Iceland? T-thanks, I guess, too bad we couldn't help you guys with the Je-, I mean, bankers.

pickles are great

Those are good on a tuna sandwich. But anything else has to be regular pickles

Bloody Mary needs to lose some weight before she ends up on a TLC program.

Right is right.

Add prepared horseradish and shoot the motherfucker who suggested sweet pickles.

the fuck you on about no one eats this garbage
>bread & butter chips pickles

disgusting

>Balance heat with more heat
Nice logic there ape

>Fire burn hand
>Stick head in fire
>Hand don't feel as bad

Who ape now?

Sweet pickles make me gag. I'm not wild about dills either.
Half sours = god-tier.

>sweet pickles

Hates pickles and get grossed out by them being close to my food pickle on my burger i throw away the pickle bun really dont like the taste of them never understood why people like them

>gets pointed out for being a retard
Me post real good
Small brain xDdd
Oops what do
Who ape now

They go great in my Romanian 'salata de boeuf', which I obviously make without the beef.

I also like them on toast with butter.

I mean, you're a faggot, but I don't like pickles either. I want to, because I feel like I'm missing out and the ubiquity of them. But despite loving pickled vegetables like for chinese stir fry, giardineria, peperochinis (or any pickled pepper for that matter), or kim chi, it's odd that pickled cucumbers are such an adversity.

That looks pretty gross my friend. Way too much sauce and no carrots? Are there even potatoes in there?

This makes me want to get my mom to start writing down all her recipes before she kicks the bucket

I can't be bothered to show you an actual picture, but only the top is covered with a layer of mayo.

>Way too much sauce and no carrots? Are there even potatoes in there?
Again, you don't seem to know that potatoes is what ties everything together and you wouldn't be able to see carrots on the inside.

>That looks pretty gross my friend.
I'm not sure you are at all familiar with what this is.
google.co.uk/search?q=salata de boeuf&client=firefox-b-ab&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_zIfS05DNAhUMJsAKHQJiARIQ_AUIBygB&biw=1366&bih=669

Yea if I didn't know potatoes were the in the dish then why would i bring them up?

I'm very familiar with the dish and yours looks like ass

FUCK THAT. I'm the opposite. I need garlic dills. Can't stand that sweat bullshit.

>Le ebin "balance it out" may may