Why does Veeky Forums hate ketchup? It's easily the best condiment

Why does Veeky Forums hate ketchup? It's easily the best condiment

Veeky Forums likes to be contrarian and say how ketchup is for babbies even though it's absolutely acceptable with some things

it's like /tv/ saying they hate breaking bad just because it's popular

I haven't watched Breaking Bad yet.

way too much sugar

>ketchup
>not the biggest meme condiment of history

Ketchup, like soda, is for babies.

It's sugary, unhealthy, and a waste of good tomatoes.

it's pretty entertaining, solid show.
>ketchup most meme condiment
>not literally any asian condiment

hurrrr muh shugar ohhh noszzzzzz if i eat the shugar i will turn into a babi

Ketchup is an Asian condiment, originally. Do your research.

Because, op, ketchup is for children. As adults, we use real dips and sauces, not red sugar paste.

Ketchup is fine, but it only compliments a limited number of foods.

Because everything tastes like ketchup. It's a perfect cover if your food tastes shitty.

>Because, op, ketchup is for children. As adults, we use real dips and sauces, not red sugar paste.

HAHAHAHAH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH SUGAR
in actuality i think ketchup is made up of mostly tomato paste and vinegar but i dont see people here not liking pickles because they are made with vinegar or barbecue sauce because it has sugar

Sugar is literally a meme ingredient.

Sweet is literally a meme taste.

Sugar doesn't necessarily have to be sweet. Your argument is insofar invalid.

That looks like pretty good hangover food. Why the milk, though? Seems like it's got enough cheese in it.

>if I needlessly insert "insofar" into my sentence, maybe it will make me look smarter

>using meme arrows

ketchup is disgusting. it barely even tastes like tomato. it's basically just red vinegar and sugar syrup.

tomatoes are fucking disgusting

except it shouldn't be used on Hot Dogs.

I like it. You don't. I guess that means I'm enjoying life more than you.

>using dips

I know you think this is a stellar retort, but there are people who enjoy eating literal shit. If one of them said "I like eating shit. I guess I enjoy life more than you do" you'd shrug it off like "all right, man, have at it. Eat that shit."

Not even the guy you're responding to, just wanted to show you how little your comment actually means.

People who dislike ketchup is a great "reddit-filter".

The vast majority of people who dislike ketchup are 20-30 year old nu-male/woman/leftists and do so in part of the food progressive movement.

Why you post a picture of an Authentic and Original Chicago Style Pizza?

homemade ketchup is the shit. Veeky Forums probably doesn't make their own or even buy a good brand. they probably just get the store brand that's loaded with sugar and assume that is what all ketchup is.

>you know what this dish really needs
>an inferior texture and some sugar

Brilliant

I didn't like ketchup much since before even knowing about Veeky Forums. However I will use ketchup in my cooking. Just last night I put ketchup in the hot dog chili since I had no tomato sauce.

This. The "i hate sugar" meme is as bad as 'go 'za. Fucking redditors need to go back.

A dish that relies on heaps of sugar in order to taste good is not worth eating.

Nobody is hating on sugar—it's the enormous portion in it that is objectionable.

>hating sugar on savoury dishes is a meme

Neck yourself, manchild

>All desserts are bad
>Candy is super bad
>Even if you ate frozen yogurt, chocolate syrup and maraschino cherries are terrible
dude why?

because Veeky Forums doesn't understand that all ketchup isn't heinz and all ketchup isn't loaded with sugar.

also because most people on Veeky Forums don't actually know how to cook food or realize they can make their own ketchup without all the sugar in it.

Take it to your fucking health communities, we don't care.

>hating sugar on savoury dishes is a meme

But that's not what I said you try-hard.

Veeky Forums's autistic hatred of ketchup is dumb, buy it isn't exactly the greatest sauce ever either. It's generic and common, sometimes even childish if incorrectly applied, but good enough.

what the fuck are you talking about? Some people just don't like the taste of ketchup. Spend more time IRL.