Pizzas are sandwiches.

If it ain't 'go style it ain't a hot dog

It's an open-face burrito

Those hotdogs look like multiple bellends

Yes
Needs more straw pole

Sos yer family m8

This user gets it.

"If you ask somebody to go make you a sandwich, they're not gonna make you a hot dog."

They're also not going to make you a cheeseburger or a Cuban, faggot. Sandwiches exist outside of cold cuts.

Incorrect.

Is cereal a soup?
Are pop tarts pies?
Is OP a faggot?

Yes, pop tarts are a thin hand pie.

Also, cereal with milk is porridge which is grain soup.

They are a thin pasty, not a pie.

theyre probably going to ask you what kind of sandwich you want because there are a lot of different possibilities.

All of those options, and not one of them is a Hot Dog.

is a lobster roll a sandwich? whatever a lobster roll is, a hotdog is as well. it is definitely a type of something, I don't know if it's really a "sandwich"

>A pie is a baked dish which is usually made of a pastry dough casing that covers or completely contains a filling of various sweet or savoury ingredients.
Sounds like a pop tart to me.

Because Sandwiches are made on sliced bread, like the shuffling of cards in a deck.

Hot Dogs are eaten on a roll/bun. Which isn't sliced bread. cut, but not sliced through fully to the other side.

Meat on a roll, is not meat "sandwitched" between 2 slices of bread.

This would then make breaded chicken a sandwich. if the composition of a sandwich was just carbs and a .... foodstuff.

a roll is a roll is a roll

sandwich was made with a deck of cards in mind.

not the half aborted fetus.

fair enough.

Are you trying to fucking tell me that a hoagie isn't a sandwich?

Are corn dogs a sandwich?

No, it's a fritter.

tacos are corn sandwiches

A fried sandwich?

A fritter is a fried pastry.

Its a popkin.

If you can take the meat out and the name doesnt change, its not a sandwich

A hotdog without a bun is still a hotdog

A burger without a bun is still a burger

a hotdog is allways a hotdog

Hamburger sandwich
Hot dog sandwich

It is, it has layers to it. it becomes questionable if the hogie is just roast beef on a big bun.

JUST.

like ONE layer of roast beef. no cheese no sauce, no lettuce no nothing.

that would be a roast beef roll.

a roll is a type of sandwich

Of course, it's a Chicago style sandwhich.
No matter what ingredients you use to butcher X, as long as you put Chicago Style behind it

e.g. Chicago Style X

then you are right

popsicle sandwich
bowling pin sandwitch
pikachu sandwich.

sandwich implies being squished between something, but also more the one topping between it.

hotdog toppings go on the meat, not the bread, or even in between it intentionally.

just because a pig is meat, doesn't mean all meat is pig.

it needs layers, between bread, not just on top of the meat.

Just because all rolls are sandwiches, doesn't mean all sandwiches are rolls.

A "hot dog" is a sausage.

When you put it in a bun
it becomes a sausage sandwich.
Get it?

You've never had a bacon sandwich with just bacon?

Just because some rolls are sandwiches, doesn't mean all rolls are sandwiches.

Wouldn't it be a roll?

The council has spoken.

mentalfloss.com/article/71027/hot-dog-council-says-hot-dog-not-sandwich

Yes, but that's some stupid American cunts. Real people would obviously regard it as a sausage in a bun, which is its own category of sandwich

Y E S

All rolls are sandwiches.

no, and neither are wraps.

>Pizzas are sandwiches

Retarded.

I know right! Is 'go style za a soup? I mean these are the real questions! And I, for one, am glad we are getting to the bottom of them once and for all.

but some people also regard the ancestors of the black population they imported over a nuisances because they were bred to be strong not smart as a sign of bad genetics of the black, and not the people in charge of their breeding for the generation before that.

But we could debate over semantics of anything.

>this text color is frankfurt

some people agree, so all hail the spaghetti monster.

I get ya. As a believer in Discordianism, which applies to this topic in 2 fold, Hotdogs are both a RELIGIOUS requirement as well as a religious indulgent, and some people beleive it's the most blasphemes food to eat.

So, since some people beleive that Hotdogs can be defined as the most blasphemous of all foods this makes anyone that even utters the word a symbolic representation of the anti-christ.

So you're very uttering of this word has made you unholy and you're not going to heaven now. But since god forgives all sins, you're going to heaven anyways.

You're an idiot, in short, because just because I say I am magical unicorn, doesn't just make me a furry, but also a liar.

also Americunts made hot dogs. That council has never lead me astray to this day.

Completo is a sandwich, hot dog is plain shit

Well, seeing as I'm a pope and you're a pope and I regularly re-sanctified my hotdogs (which, amazingly were served regularly on a Friday by my University, all those years ago) by removing them from the bun and replacing them with the purity of chips, I think I know a thing or two about hotdog sandwiches.

Fite me!

All words are sandwiches... if you're brave enough.

anaphrodisia are sandwiches.
aureolin are sandwiches.
beetling are sandwiches.
cerecloth are sandwiches.
contund are sandwiches.
czarowitz are sandwiches.
displease are sandwiches.
erewhile are sandwiches.
gorgonian are sandwiches.
memorandumbook are sandwiches.
musketeer are sandwiches.
outpour are sandwiches.
paleontology are sandwiches.
peerage are sandwiches.
rook are sandwiches.
sedulity are sandwiches.
tackey are sandwiches.
unassailed are sandwiches.
unisonant are sandwiches.
visiting are sandwiches.

Fair enough but what about salutations?

chimes are sandwiches.
conveyancer are sandwiches.
decayed are sandwiches.
galleyfoist are sandwiches.
gariwala are sandwiches.
girder are sandwiches.
greave are sandwiches.
guiser are sandwiches.
heartless are sandwiches.
indulgency are sandwiches.
jardiniere are sandwiches.
lief are sandwiches.
lieg are sandwiches.eman
metaphrastic are sandwiches.
multiplied are sandwiches.
offuscate are sandwiches.
outward are sandwiches.
tempered are sandwiches.
things are sandwiches.
unharmonious are sandwiches.

You can't replace the bun with chips. That's a wonderful idea. I hate how handsome you've become... after all those years. I am crying tears of happiness for you as well my 'nook'.

>salutations are sandwiches.

No no no, you misunderstand. You fill the bun with the chips. Hold the hotdog in the left hand and the bun full of potato with the other and cry out unto the world "This is my lunch and I am not afraid!!"

fuck off gabe

it's a hotdog. anyway disagree and i'll beat your ass.

They are usually sandwiched between conversations, so I'll allow it.

Pizza is not a sandwich, it's a pie. It is made with raw dough cooked with the filling simultaneously, and only on one side.

The others you listed are constricted from precooked flour-based leavened starch products that have the filling covered in the middle.

However, if you took 2 pizza dough portions and blind-baked them in 2 pans then layered the filling in between them and then baked the entire thing again it could be called a sandwich in the same way grilled cheese is.

Who gives a shit? Just shove the pig buttholes in your mouth.

Back in the fifties there were eight distinct classifications of sandwiches. None of these were hamburger or hotdogs. I know that I'm gonna get crap for this, but that's from the modern kitchen of that Era. It's also one of the only places that I've seen that classified types, the burger was separated and hot dogs at home was sausages. It was an interesting read. My sandwich maker adheres to their guidelines.