Thoughts?

Thoughts?

could use some mayonnaise

classic image.jpg

I don't get it. Who cares what the filename is? I know image.jpg means someone's posting from their phone (and OP's is actually images.jpg, not image.jpg), but... why care about that either?

Mobile users master race

He is probably a 'cagoan

mobilefags are the cancer killing Veeky Forums

Pretty sure Veeky Forums has always been its own cancer, regardless of what devices its users post from.

So I take it you don't like cinci chili?

Chili with cloves is gross. I do like chili on spaghetti, however.

Chili goes well with almost anything Ever have a chili pancake? Surprisingly good

This isn't chili this is a fucking abomination

It's weird, but I'm not against chili in spaghetti. I've had it before, and it's alright. I prefer it on a hotdog or a bed of rice.

One thing I was surprised about is how much that state goes apeshit over that stuff. My boyfriend lives in Ohio, and I saw that stuff sold in the frozen dinner aisles when I went to visit him. It was weird.

My wife's son is a native to the area. He has tried to convince me to eat it but it looks vile

I ate chili with cornmeal pancakes the other day. It was pretty much the same as chili with cornbread, so it was good.

why is there no trigger warning on this thread?

It be better if they broiled the cheddar.
Make that bubbly cheese crust.

the ole cinci style 'go 'za

Fucking love it. Gimme, gimme, gimme!

my college's cafeteria ruined this dish for me

'Ci' 'li' is the best 'li'

I prefer it with the chili on top of the cheese

had it once at a chain joint
not bad, but it helps if you're really hungry or drunk
the 'sta and chili together are a nice touch

If I'm going to eat spaghetti with meat I'd rather have some spaghetti bolognese rather than what you posted.

A Greek immigrant recreates a pretty trad Greek pasta sauce in the midst of a chili craze, so he sells it as chili. It's obviously spaghetti with meat sauce, but no one could stop him from calling it chili if he wanted to. Where things took a tragic turn was due to the availability of cheese in the US at the time. Pretty much the only cheese you could obtain (legally) for a while during the war was awful yellow American cheese, so that became the topping for the dish. And that's where a kinda interesting Greek-American creation pretty much runs off the rails.

autism

>trad Greek pasta sauce
I stopped reading there. Anyone who is too lazy or too stupid to spell out a simple word like "traditional" has nothing interesting or worthwhile to add to any discussion.

>be from texas
>wife from ohio
>thought she would impress me
>used my leftover chili over spaghetti
>wtf is this bullshit
>she cries
>i'm still wtf
>finally apologize to her
>makeup sex

okay, so i lied about the makeup sex

Is it due to being a homosexual?

It's true, though.
If you think of it as Greek pasta and meat sauce that happens to be called chili because that's what was popular at the time the dish makes more sense.

durrrrr hurrrrr le ask your mom about last night reddit tier maymay.

Fuck off you fucking manchild, if you can't see why spaghetti with proper ragu and parmigianno is a thousand times better than literal food for babies you better go and start a Joey thread like the fatfuck you are.

goza > flyover chili spag... at least they melt the fkn cheese

How much cream do you put in your coffee?

>goza
>spag
Why are Cuckistani's so stupid?

'WE GOT A 'CAGOIN HERE

So am I missing something, or is this just spaghetti noodles, meat sauce, onion, and shredded cheese? Because this just looks like spaghetti with too much cheese.

That's what it is. But the guy who came up with it worked in chili joints, which were super trendy at the time, so he called it chili.

Cheese Coneys are all you need

Just one more reason to exterminate Ohio and all its inhabitants.

>Cheese
>Looks like Donald's hair

Hmm...

The highest percentage of shitposts are people on mobile

That would be Australians and other assorted non-American trash posting on an American website

I went to UC and it was a pretty popular place to go when drunk after a party or a late night in the DAAP studio. Nobody I knew really ate there for lunch, it was purely a late night thing.

everything about cincinatti is terrible. I don't hate the midwest, I live in columbus, but cincy is the dirtiest, grimiest, most ghetto shithole of a city i've ever been in. Even the nice parts border on niggerland ghettos and have dilapidated run down vacant houses with heroin addicts squatting in them right next to mansions and nice school districts.

0/10 shit city

>nati illy
just put some 'our 'ream on there and 'wah

It can be a little grimy, but there is some cool stuff in cincy that other midwest towns don't do as well. Cincy has a decent art, music, and food culture, and OTR is becoming like a miniature Brooklyn.

'Ci 'li*

Just a heads up to any one who can't find this stuff locally... Wegmans carries it if you are blessed with a wegmans near you.

>everything about cincinatti is terrible
Everything?

I've got four letters for you: W. K. R. P.

Checkmate.

where are the beans

not chili/10

It is chili only in name

Aside from a little too much cheese, that's just spaghetti bolognese.

what do they call that style? upside down? that's the way I make it at home

some of us actually leave our houses and don't have access to a desktop all day

Sounds awful.

'go style

that doesn't make sense

then please refrain from posting

It's ceases to be chili once those queermos put cinnamon in it and dumped it on overcooked spaghetti. The cheap cheese is acceptable.

classic 'ti 'li

>cincinnati is a terrible city
>thinks Columbus is a real city
Kek

the only thing more flyover than this is ranch dressing.

i could have mistaken that cheese for carrots if it wasn't melting