Ballast point > Rogue > Stone

Ballast point > Rogue > Stone

amirite?

Yes. Ballast point is godly.

Yes
You earned 10 hipster points

Can't argue otherwise. Very good beers here in San Diego. More than you can count, it seems like.

Havent tried them. Theyre like 15 dollars a six pack here.

Constellation Brands has added $0.45 to your shill account.

I don't get the joke

Swap Rogue with Stone and you got it right.

It ain't craft starts playing

/thread

You got it backwards, OP.

That said, I pretty much love all three of them. Stone IPA and Rouge's Dead Guy Ale are two of my all time favs.

Sure, but most of the best stuff is in the Upper Midwest and New England anyway

Porters are awful.

Ballast Point actually has some great IPA's. Stone and Rogue have nothing I can get excited about. They have better logos and art though. It's hard for me to hate on Stone though because they were kind of my introduction to local craft beer years ago.

>rogue being anywhere near the top 10. >Deschutes is leagues better than rogue
>probably at least 10 other breweries in portland alone that are better than rogue.

I don't know if it's still the same staff at Rogue, but I had many friends who worked there as brewers 5-6 years ago. The head brewer was filthy and never cleaned out the mash tuns or kettles, which were filled with bits of wort and mold, and was known to do things like urinate in them for fun when he was drunk. Ever since then I can't drink Rogue beer.

So yes, Ballast Point is better.

>Ballast Point got bought out by a global wine conglomerate, puts fruit in all their IPAs now
>Stone is InBev shills now
>do nothing interesting anymore

>Rogue has been pushed out of most markets by the above and are harder to find
>Still make their classics all balanced perfectly
>Doesn't fall for the fruit meme
>Grows their own grain and hops for many of their brews

Rouge is too good for this world

this is good 'er

Rogue doesn't even belong on that list. They have one serviceable beer and I've heard enough about that company to turn me off it forever.

Yeah i love that 'racha beer brah

I like Odell the best tbqh.

The Ballast Point Grapefruit Scalpin IPA is quite, quite good. That said, I despise 95% of all IPAs and pale ales.

Absolutely worth a try.

>13.99 plus tip for a 6 pack

Nah m8. Stone may be bitches never going on post op or giving deals, but atleast they are under 11 dollars where im from, and they release awesome fresh hop beers

>Doesn't fall for the fruit meme

Yeah because they're bust making shit flavored beer.

Nobody is forcing you to buy the fruit beers from ballast. they still have the normal ones everywhere.